In Acts 4:13 where it says the disciples were “unlearned and ignorant fishermen,” it also says, “they took note that they had been with Jesus.” Jesus spent the duration of his ministry teaching them; even Paul spent three years in Arabia after his conversion learning. I began praying in tounges.. Acts 2 Yet, not everything Paul wrote was inspired; we know, for example from several mentions in 1 Corinthians that he actually wrote a letter before 1 Corinthians to the church at Corinth. He says that he feels very lucky for her wife. My article was rational, level-headed criticism based on scriptural exegesis which you have not even attempted to address. They stayed in touch and two years later she joined his band and became an integral part of his life. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went through all the land of Egypt. That is, we are presently “receiving grace and righteousness,” but our reigning is yet future in heaven. Really? Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Then, I distinctly heard the voice of the Lord on the inside. Right from the start, Joseph did all he could to integrate himself into Egyptian culture (though he drew the line at having sexual intercourse with Potiphar’s adulterous wife). Christ spoke of the third use of the Law in the latter part of the Great Commission, saying that believers must be taught to do all he has commanded (Matthew 28:20) and that obedience to the Law proves the reality of a believer’s love for the Lord (John 14:15). Prince writes (author’s emphasis retained, p. 57): “But Pastor Prince, didn’t God punish King David for his sin and he lost his child?” Don’t forget that David, like Elijah, lived before the cross of Jesus. Notice that both these names are Joseph’s point of view, not Asenath’s. Is the Coronavirus Crisis Increasing America's Drug Overdoses? When the text says that the Spirit will “convict the world,” it truly means “the world,” every person, believers or unbelievers, convicted by the Spirit in accordance with God’s Law. Some have wondered if the church should go into property development, but it has said it should park its surpluses somewhere viable, and it needs the space. We are still accountable to God to live in accordance with his moral instructions in the Ten Commandments (expounded on in Matthew 5-7), but because of his substitutionary atonement for sin, our failure to live accordingly no longer brings us under his condemnation. Joseph Prince got married to Wendy Prince in 1994. She takes care about his looks and clothes, and is … Pastor Prince Marriage. Yet, to claim that belief in the gospel will result in one being healthy, prosperous in business, influential, etc., is to drastically expand the promise of the gospel. The first thing that should be pointed out about Joseph Prince’s theology is that it is largely based upon extra-biblical revelation. It was then that Asenath saw the true measure of her husband. Joseph Prince Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older – Happy Birthday Wendy. Today, there are no living apostles and the biblical canon is complete, so we live in a different situation than believers then faced. He says that he feels very lucky for her wife. She became pregnant almost at once, but their son Boy Gregory died just a week after birth due to Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare defect of the skull. She has set up two dog sanctuaries and has six dogs, two cats and five birds at her LA home. Obedience in the New Testament is by faith, or right believing, not by deeds or works. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. It was as if God knew about my burden more than I did and He made a way to set me free. “When you’re creating, travelling and having the best time of your life the last thing on your mind is sleep. 32 And the doubling of Pharaoh’s dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass. Osteen preaches on the need to demonstrate to God that you have enough faith by declaring wonderful things about yourself. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.” That is, those who had not personally violated a commandment of God because they did not have the Law were still reckoned guilty as sinners because of original sin, and the evidence for that was that they died. Joseph Prince, by the way, was a name he adopted when he was working as an IT consultant before he became a full-time pastor. The Word of God says, ‘For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.’ God Himself found fault with the old covenant of law and the Ten Commandments” (Prince, Kindle Loc., 1860-1862). Because of Joseph’s foresight, the people did not starve, and her position in society was even stronger than before. The church has attributed the net worth claim to Prince's personal wealth and has stated that Prince has requested to go unpaid since 2006, though the request was denied. // ]]>, Read about more of the fascinating women of the Bible, John Singer Sargant’s ‘Egyptian Woman with Earrings’, Bible Study Resource for Women in the Bible: Asenath, God desired first, before humanity fell, to have relationship with us, gently guiding us to grow in knowledge. Prince's assumed massive estate, believed to be worth hundreds of millions, is still unsettled, still not officially valued and still not disbursed to the heirs, his six siblings. I thank God that He has raised Pastor Joseph Prince to bring the good news to those whom God loves, those beaten down by shortcomings, hopelessness, and addictions—those like me. It wasn’t a witness of the Spirit, but it was a voice on the inside which he attributed to the Lord? It is not until we reach heaven, however, that we will be finally saved from the presence of sin, reigning in life with Christ.