I don't know maybe it was supposed to be funny because it was so bad ? . She must get the money for her dealer for her back debts or he'll confiscate her beloved bed. I'll watch anything that Brian Cox is in, which is how we came to view this cliched, platitudinous collection of hackneyed scenes that calls itself a film. Smiley Face. Released Year: 2007. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Anna Faris, John Krasinski, Adam Brody, Roscoe Lee Browne, Danny Masterson, Alix Madigan, Azadeh Khanedani, Beau J. Genot, Gregg Araki, H. Jason Beck, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020. Ever wondered what a comedy would be like if there were no gags in it? 4 / 5 stars 43% 66%. What Time Will 'The Mandalorian' Season 2 Episode 2 Come Out on Disney+? 06. of 12. I think I liked this movie because I watched it while stoned, I can relate to the anxiety portrayed in the film, and I can also relate to the undying love I have for my bed. Admittedly, I don't like Anna Faris' acting style but absolutely could not stand her in this movie. In the process she has to elude police, a Marxist professor who she stole the manuscript for "The Communist Manifesto" from and his prim mother (Marion Ross from "Happy Days") as well as her roomates' dorky buddy(John Krasinski). Since 1998, DVD Netflix has been the premier DVD-by-mail rental service. Browse from thousands of movies and shows. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 26, 2017. Is Jane in a state of heightened awareness or just paranoid and wasted? Actually it was bleak and unappealing where it was filmed. 2007 84 min R Comedy Feature Film. ET put together all the dates for every Hallmark holiday movie for 2020, which you can view right here. And surprisingly funny. Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV programmes, films, anime, documentaries and more – on thousands of internet-connected devices. Watch Movies at Tubi. It's available at the top of the regular site. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Such a lame movie that goes no where. Netflix is the premiere destination for all your entertainment needs. But don't take our word for it–check out some of our favorite movies … Slacker actress Jane F(Anna Faris), is having a bad day that is getting more outrageous by the minute. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. Netflix is flexible. I know its a story of a potsmoker ,but really, you end up going WTF. Sad that she would stoop so low as to make movie that tries to make marijuana smokers look lazy, ignorant and lame. 1,362, This story has been shared 1,276 times. IT WASNT MADE FOR YOU!!! She's toking on her water pipe when she's left a note by her psycho roommate not to eat the cupcakes he made for his comic-con buddies. Explore more, Experience our planet's natural beauty and examine how climate change impacts all living creatures in this ambitious documentary of spectacular scope. Overall, if you didn't like it then it's not because it's a bad film, it's maybe just not your type of humor! I think I liked this movie because I watched it while stoned, I can relate to the anxiety portrayed in the film, and I can also relate to the undying love I have for my bed. . Read Less . Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2012. I personally thought this movie was hilarious! Explore more, Nick and Vanessa Lachey host this social experiment where single men and women look for love and get engaged, all before meeting in person. 1,465, This story has been shared 1,362 times. She must get the money for her dealer for her back debts or he'll confiscate her beloved bed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Jane’s misadventures begin when she treats herself to a batch of cupcakes left unattended by her psycho roommate (Danny Masterson) that prove not as innocent as they appear. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018, People who are upset they don’t like the movie, guess what? Regardless, Anna Faris makes Jane such an endearing presence even if she's pathetic. Overall, if you didn't like it then it's not because it's a bad film, it's maybe just not your type of humor! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.