Lyrics of 'Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven' song 'Modern Muniyamma' are written by Arivu. The film received mixed reviews from audience. Critic Reviews. Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven has been shot against a decent budget and is a crucial release for STR. If I return, it'll only be as king) is a 2019 Indian Tamil-language action comedy film directed by Sundar C and produced by Lyca Productions.The film stars Silambarasan in the lead role alongside Ramya Krishnan, Megha Akash, Prabhu, Catherine Tresa, Mahat Raghavendra, and Yogi Babu in supporting roles. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven was released on 1 February 2019. The News Minute Ex. The notorious gang Tamilrockers has a history of leaking movies online on the opening day itself.. 2.0, Seema Raja, Viswasam and Petta are just some of the big releases that fell prey to piracy and suffered big time. : If I return, I will return as a king) is a 2019 Indian Tamil-language action comedy film directed by Sundar C. and produced by Lyca Productions. Sort by: Filter by Rating: 1 /10. Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven (2019) User Reviews Review this title 6 Reviews. Olivier Baroux, avec L'Opération Corned Beef sur TF1 Séries Films : Jean Reno n'était pas le choix premier pour ce film, Bob l'éponge - Le film : Éponge en eaux troubles Bande-annonce VF. Directed by Sundar C.. With T.R. QUIZ Star Wars : dans quels films de la saga trouve-t-on ces objets ? View production, box office, & company info, Sundar C. (screenplay), The trio goes to the venue. This will remove all the songs from your queue. The popular young actor enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks, emotional nature, dashing personality and gripping screen presence. During his impressive career, he has starred in quite a few popular films and this has helped him find a foothold in the industry, At present, he is in the limelight because of his latest movie Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven which hit the screens today(February 1, 2019). ©AlloCiné, Retrouvez tous les horaires et infos de votre cinéma sur le numéro AlloCiné : 0 892 892 892 (0,34€/minute), Pour écrire un commentaire, identifiez-vous. In a shocking development, Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven has been leaked online by Tamilrockers and the full movie is available for free download. Ocean's 8 sur TF1 : Matt Damon coupé au montage ! 10 out of 14 found this helpful. Rate. If I return, I will return as a king) is a 2019 Indian Tamil-language action comedy film directed by Sundar C. and produced by Lyca Productions.The film stars Silambarasan, Megha Akash and Catherine Tresa in the lead roles alongside Ramya Krishnan, Prabhu, Nassar, Mahat Raghavendra, and Yogi Babu, among others, in supporting roles.