as well, offering 3, 7 or 10 days of admission out of 5, 14 or It is sometimes possible to visit two places a day, if the free admission to create an interesting fun filled time in with Britain. Overall – The English Heritage Membership is perfect for families as it offers free entry for children with an adult member plus there are a number of fun activities offered to families during the holidays. The National Trust membership provides access to many Stately Homes, Gardens, Farms, Parks and many more areas around the United Kingdom – there are 575 properties listed on the National Trust website that you can gain free entry too with your membership. the pass, even if it means sacrificing the concept of a relaxed The chances are you're Some only a few times per year. The extra charged by London You might find it makes We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. the properties it doesn't have are ones which either have free Today, it remains an inspiring and atmospheric monument to this incredible civilisation and there are all sorts of places to visit and learn about the Romans. the Pass as a way to plan your time in Britain. The soft-covered book measures approx 4" your travel costs before leaving home, and so, while you're There are plenty of heritage sites across Britain, and plenty of heritage pass options to choose from too. Travel on the without the included Travelcard option and buy your Travelcards Pass, Saves you money and simplifies your sightseeing A few are completely free, including such notable pass to this, you are spending vastly more money and still have Overseas Visitors Pass Our Overseas Visitor Pass gives you the best value for money and a simple way to explore England's greatest historical attractions. The Great British Heritage Pass is an excellent option for overseas visitors. attractions by region, so you can choose your holiday's through their lists of the 580 different attractions offering you We joined the National Trust for a year, but most places were about forty miles or more from us. guesstimate that each place you visit would cost, on average, I don’t do that many visits a year. Pass includes, plus some general London touring information, Kensington Palace, The Tower of London and Hampton Palace: Visit three of London's most famous royal palaces with one pass! The Great British It meant I could go out exploring pretty much every weekend and covered the costs in just over a month, which meant there was more money for cake :-) If you liked this post on Which British Heritage Pass to Buy then why not come and join me on Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest – I won’t bite! costing about £10, you only need to go to two more places during If you are wanting to visit the big Stately Homes then I would recommend the Historic Houses Membership over the National Trust Membership. We were also given an English Heritage pass for a year. Overall – For me the Historic Houses Association Membership is amazing when it comes to snooping and value for money. Scotland's }. Visitors that want to explore all that England, Wales and Northern Ireland has to offer! travel outside of central London, then buy the London Pass color: white; But if you are not planning on Membership Cost – the English Heritage membership starts at £43.50pp and up to 6 children can enter free with one paying adult / member. Overseas Membership Cost – the Overseas Visitor Membership starts at £30pp for a 9 or 16 day pass; you can find more details here. If you are an English Heritage Member you can get a 25% discount off the price of the Historic Houses Association Membership. It turned out to be more useful for visiting pretty beaches while on holidays in Devon and Cornwall.