Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Under $70.00 - apply Price filter. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). The Colt is a supernatural revolver made by the hunter Samuel Colt. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. I'm very happy with my purchase ! Something went wrong. - Original design - slight deviation for sale - no engraving. Something went wrong. NOTE: This is NOT a real gun. He let me know about delayed shipping times due to covid before I was even questioning anything, updated me immediately when he was able to ship it, and answered any question I had regarding tracking during shipment. Lucifer says that there are only five things in all of creation that can't be killed by the Colt and that he is one of them, whether he meant himself personally or archangels in general was never specified. The total weight is 0.9 kg. Replica of the US series "Supernatural" - the Colt. When it is used with the supernatural bullets he made specially for it, the gun can kill anything.It was the first supernatural weapon introduced in the series. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Und ich sage auf jeden Fall: Bis zum nächsten Mal! The Colt is a supernatural revolver made by the hunter Samuel Colt. View cart for details. Save supernatural colt replica to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Length approx. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. PropLifeStudio. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Einen für mich und einen für eine Freundin. It originally came with 13 bullets - eight were used before the Winchesters obtained it, and they used the other five. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It should … Other offers may also be available. Materials: Airbrush, Resin, Pla, Acrylic paint. We ask for your understanding. There was a problem fetching the translation. From shop Scifipropfactory. tashaplat555555 has no other items for sale. 35.0 cm - width approx. The gun used in the series is actually a replica Colt Paterson 1836 ball and cap gun modified to fire metallic cartridges. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Add to cart to save with this special offer. Supernatural Colt Replica Metal Prop Sam and Dean Winchester the cold yellow eyed demon azazel killer pistol weapon impala trunk bullets. The Colt is a revolver built by the hunter Samuel Colt. The Alpha Vampire later confirmed in 12.14 The Raidthat there were "five creatures" it couldn't kill. 33 cm. Absolut top gearbeitet, suuuuuuuuuupertoll!! Ordered the colt replica for my boyfriend's birthday because he loves collecting stuff like that from his favorite shows and movies. There are 1 items available. Please. No additional import charges at delivery! 3.0 cmColor differences from the images shown can be caused by different monitors and color settings.A collector's item for every fan or optimal as a gift.When ordering multiple items for 3D printing, the processing time may be longer than specified. Supernatural Colt Replica Metal Prop Sam and Dean Winchester the cold yellow eyed demon azazel killer pistol weapon impala trunk bullets.