Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you I need someone to love me The whole day through Ah, one look in my eyes And you can tell that's true. All Time Funniest 100 Lyrics. A man Lyrics: Yeah, like / Niggas be actin' like act like, a lil' d— / Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh / Every side wanna fuck with this, it's dirty South / Only dirty South gonna fuck with this / You hear Well they call me the workin’ man. Meaning to "When I Was Your Man" song lyrics (1 meaning) SoccerChick February 4, 2014-18:13 +1. I guess that’s what I am. / … The dangerous man who wouldn't really die They know my name as HEROBRINE YEAH! All credits go to Ween, Ocean Man and Spongebob Squarepants Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were. //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. You’re not a Man oh (You're not a man, than You should lie) You’re not a Man oh (You can't never lie) You are the God who Opens Doors No Man can Shut . That’s my man. (then you close your. Baby, every bait-and-switch was a work of art. Take a look overhead Hey, there There goes the Spider-Man. The lyrics you'll find on this website have either been transcribed by us, taken from albums, collected from the net or from people who contributed to this website. Through the night they all fear me Face my pickaxe a weapon so deadly Scorching lights they can't blind me With my eyes nobody can take me DOWN (nobody, nobody) Nobody can take me, Down (nobody, nobody) Nobody can take me, Through the night they all fear me Jah Lyrics is a website created by and for reggae lovers. //