Ample grounds have soccer balls, slides, swings, magical tree tunnel with...climbing tree and tyre. Good Covid awareness. Illawarra Highway, Sutton Forest, New South Wales Australia. Sutton Forest Inn and Bistro, Sutton Forest: See 98 unbiased reviews of Sutton Forest Inn and Bistro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 9 restaurants in Sutton Forest. It's simple, just access Publocation from your mobile device! Went for a family catch up over a casual Sunday lunch. Publocation works great when you're mobile. Food was really good for pub-style. Schnitzel was a double breast fillet deep fried...then cut in half to serve 2 people so one side open/not crumbed when on the plate. Get quick answers from Sutton Forest Inn and Bistro staff and past visitors. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We...can’t wait to return and try lunch in the beer garden with live music under the Jacaranda tree. then cut in half to serve 2 people so one side open/not crumbed when on the plate. Food was really good for pub-style. The pub is under new management. With a buzzing public bar, private dining space and a country beer garden, we have a space with your name on it. Thank you. Nice open fires to keep the place warm! The new family running it now,are working in it and living there. Great 'can do attitude from staff. Hotels near (SYD) Kingsford Smith Airport, Restaurants near Sutton Forest Inn and Bistro. background music. Watch this space, I’m sure it’s about to go off! We left happy.More, The place is wonderful for kids to run around and burn energy, and the kids menu is great. A shame as it's a nice outlook and they could really make it something special.More. A shame as it's a nice outlook and they could really make it something special. Check our website for all scheduled weekend entertainment. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We chose a table outside. Our Bistro's menu is extensive and will appeal to almost every palate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Situated on 20 acres of prime Highland acreage, out door lunch and picnic areas abound. New owners, new look, new attitude Nestled amongst the rolling green hills of the Southern Highlands, the Sutton Forest Inn, or known as 'The Sutto' to the locals, has been in the Wingecarribee Shire since 1936. climbing tree and tyre. Apparently recently updated, this place is a win! Food lovely and plentiful. What a surprise in the highlands. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The chicken schnitzel was so moist and the lamb pasta was excellent. Australia’s Highest located pub at 1488m is the The Cabra Pub,Cabramurra, NSW. Get quick answers from Sutton Forest Inn and Bistro staff and past visitors. I had the barramundi, which I really enjoyed. Kids had the kids pizza meal. All at a great location.More, Went here on Sunday for lunch, had a great time. can’t wait to return and try lunch in the beer garden with live music under the Jacaranda tree. Pie average. I had the barramundi, which I really enjoyed. very good, reasonable wine list and very good service. IF you are wandering through a bottle shop you may come across the distinctive Imperial lager... @ 138 years old Victoria's oldest pear tree is in the beer garden at the Royal Melbourne Hotel. We were staying at Peppers Manor House and their restaurant was closed so we ventured 3.5km down the road, What a treat and a credit to the kitchen, service team and owners. Multiple area to drink or eat. Take Publocation on the go with your Mobile & Tablet. Salt and pepper squid OK but dipping sauce didn't make sense and salad was not dressed at all. Steak cold and overcooked. Everything you are looking for in a country pub can be found here. the kids to run around! The kids had fun running across the grass; but it would have been good if there was some sort of play equipment to keep them occupied while we waited. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? It's the perfect spot to pull up a pew for a few and catch up with the locals. Food and service was excellent. Sutton Forest Inn is seeking kitchen staff Located in the southern highlands of Sydney we are seeking skilled, stable & mature chefs to work within a team of experienced professionals to provide exceptional levels of service and quality, serving bistro food using the best locally and ethically sourced produce. Kids had the kids pizza meal. What a wonderful day it turned out to be. Our family visited with you kids. Thank you. Being a Monday night and inclement weather, we were the only couple dining. A shame as it's a nice outlook and they could really make it something special. We had stopped coming here! Watch this space, I’m sure it’s about to go off!More, My siblings met here for lunch as it was a mid way meeting place between Sydney and Canberra. View from the balcony, gorgeous. Great beer garden and indoor area. I had the barramundi and the portion size was incredibly small (and I don’t eat a lot) and the sauce was too thick and lacking in flavour....Probably best to stick to steak or a burger here.More. Great 'can do attitude from staff. About Sutton Forest Inn: Built in 1936, towards the end of the Art Deco era, The Sutton Forest Inn has a fascinating mixture of architectural styles. more, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Television, Wheelchair Accessible. Nice open fires to keep the place warm! Ample grounds have soccer balls, slides, swings, magical tree tunnel with...climbing tree and tyre. The new family running it now,are working in it and living there. The bistro is open everyday for lunch (12-2 mon-thurs, 12-3 fri-sun) and dinner (6-8 sun-wed, 6-9 thurs-sat). I would highly recommend this venue. Salt and pepper squid OK but dipping sauce didn't make sense and salad was not dressed at all. From casual drinks with mates, a corporate event, a post-wedding recovery and everything in between, we can help. Sutton Forest Inn menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. background music. I had the barramundi, which I really enjoyed. Follow Publocation to keep up-to-date with all the latest Pub news! Waited nearly 2 hours for our food, and watched other people who had arrived after us being served their food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Salt and pepper squid OK but dipping sauce didn't make sense and salad was not dressed at all. All at a great location.More, Went here on Sunday for lunch, had a great time. It was so busy, unbelievable. No idea why it took so long to bring out mostly deep fried food. Will come again for sure. Built in 1936, towards the end of the Art Deco era, The Sutton Forest Inn has a fascinating mixture of architectural styles. Will come again for sureMore. They even have a little basket at the door with sunscreen, mozzie spray and band-aids. the kids to run around! Good for kids but food a bit disappointing. Our Bistro's menu is extensive and will appeal to almost every palate. Had a beautiful steak and enjoyed every bite. Service with extremely friendly staff. Do you own or manage this Pub? View from the balcony, gorgeous. The kids had fun running across the grass; but it would have been good if there was some sort of play equipment to keep them occupied while we waited. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 1,030 Followers, 256 Following, 26 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sutton Forest Inn (@suttonforestinn) Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato