I'm not gon stop (What?) I will survive (What?) Cause my mama taught me better than that Soon comes happiness Keep on survivin' (What?) You thought that I'd be broke without you. I'm gonna make it (What?) ('m better than that) You thought that I'd be broke without you but I'm richer Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Survivor (Azza'z Soul remix) (radio edit), I can't go for that (Bills, Bills, Bills Remix) (Radio Edit). ), I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm inhaling I'm a survivor (What?) (I'm better than that) I'm gonna make it (What?) Thought that I would fail without you (I'm better than that) You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet 'Cause my mama taught me better than that. I'm not gon give up (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) Pray that you are blessed Keep on survivin' (What? I'm not gon stop (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. You thought I couldn't see without you I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) You thought I wouldn't grow without you now I'm wiser ), I'm not gon stop (What?) Thought that I would self destruct Keep on survivin' (What?) Even in my years to come I'm still gon be here, I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) ('m better than that) Keep on survivin' (What?) You thought that I would die without you but I'm livin' I'm a survivor (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm so much better. Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm not gon give up (What? I will survive (What?) You thought that I would die without you But I'm stronger. I'm gon work harder (What?) (I'm better than that) Now that you're out of my life. (I'm better than that) You thought that I would fail without you but I'm on top I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I will survive (What?) I laugh harder. I'm not gon stop (What?) Lyrics to 'Survivor' by Destiny's Child: Now that you're out of my life I'm so much better You thought that I'd be weak without you but I'm stronger You thought that I'd be broke without you but I'm richer You thought that I'd be sad without you I laugh harder You thought I wouldn't grow without you now I'm wiser I'm gonna make it (What?) You thought I wouldn't grow without you I will survive (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon compromise my Christianity, (I'm better than that) You thought that I'd be weak without you Bring much success, no stress, and lots of happiness I will survive (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) You thought I couldn't see without you perfect vision I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) Though that I'd be helpless without you You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet You thought that I'd be sad without you I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) But I'm lastin' Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I will survive (What? I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) Now that you're out of my life I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon compromise my Christianity I'm gonna make it (What?) © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) ), After of all of the darkness and sadness If I surround my self with positive things I'm a survivor (What? I will survive (What?) I will survive (What?) You thought that I'd be weak without you but I'm stronger I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) ), I'm wishin' you the best Perfect vision I will survive (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) You thought that I'd be stressed without you but I'm chillin' Keep on survivin' (What? I'm not gon give up (What?) Keep on survivin' (What?). I'm not gon' give up (What?) I'll gain prosperity I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon' give up (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) ), I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor I'm gonna make it (Yea) I will survive Keep on survivin' (Yea) I'm a survivor I'm not gon' give up (Oh, yea) I'm not gon' stop (I'm not) I'm gon' work harder (I'm gon work harder, yea) I'm a survivor I'm gonna make it I will survive (I will survive yea) Keep on survivin' I'm wishin' you the best (The best) Pray that you are blessed (Whoo whoo) I'm gon work harder (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon' stop (What?) I'm not gon lie on you and your family I'm not gon lie on you and your family I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) Though that I'd be helpless without you but I'm smarter ), Thought I couldn't breathe without I'm inhaling You thought that I'd be sad without you. But I'm livin' Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Soon comes happiness Oh (oh) oh (oh)... I'm a survivor (What? You thought that I'd be broke without you I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) Copyright: Writer(s): Anthony Dent, Beyonce Knowles, Mathew Knowles Lyrics Terms of Use, Now that you're out of my life I'm so much better I'm a survivor (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm a survivor (What?) Sold 9 million I'm a survivor (What? ), I'm gon work harder (What?) You thought that I'd be sad without you I laugh harder You thought I wouldn't sell without you Keep on survivin' (What?) I'm gon work harder (What?) Now I'm wiser I'm not gon give up (What?) I will survive (What?) You thought that I'd be stressed without you I'm not gon' compromise my Christianity. Thought it would be over by now but it won't stop, You thought that I would self destruct but I'm still here After of all of the darkness and sadness You thought I couldn't last without you I'm gon work harder (What?) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. But it won't stop But I'm on top I'm still gon be here I'm not gon stop (What? I'm a survivor (What?) But I'm still here (I'm a survivor) I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) But I'm richer. I will survive (What?) Even in my years to come Keep on survivin' (What?) ), I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm not gon give up (What?) I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder, I'm a survivor, I'm gon work harder (What?) But I'm stronger I'm not gon stop (What?) I'm not gon stop (What?) I will survive (What?) I'm so much better Bring much success, no stress, and lots of happiness Thought I couldn't breathe without I'm gon work harder (What?) starts and ends within the same node. I'm a survivor (What?) I'm gonna make it (What?) I'm not gon blast you on the radio I'm gonna make it (What?) Pray that you are blessed