Gritty Is Now Also the Mascot of the 2020 Election, What Stacey Abrams and Black Women Did for Georgia, John Boyega Calls on Studios to Support Their Talent on Harassment, Anderson Cooper Called Twitter "Clitter" and We Needed That Laugh Right Now, Trump Is Just Claiming Things as His Own on Twitter So the Internet Claimed Oscar Isaac, We Talked To Misha Collins About the End of, The Creator of Sam and Dean Says the Winchesters Would Vote for Biden. The demon offered to \"take care of\" her parents and she agreed to the deal, which resulted in her parents getting killed in a car crash. "Why are you here Bela? _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); its an inbetween bit made up by me after bad day at black rock but before the events of red sky at morning. Why did he have to be such an idiot sometimes...? and sent him after his brother. Now, something big and bad's coming and it's coming fast, and their side holds all the cards. Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, as well as a portion of the special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season DVD and Blu-ray release on September 9. We did. Supernatural Season 15 has brought back many familiar faces. "I don't understand. When Dean called Ellen in a rage, she protested that neither she nor Ash would ever tell anyone about Sam being a "psychic child." Jo died in her mother's arms before she could set off the bomb, and Ellen was left to blow up the building. } catch(e) {}. Status You're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be. } Cohan said she’d love to, especially as the series enters what are likely its final few seasons, but nothing is in the works. The “Supernatural” Season 10 premiere airs on Tuesday, October 7th, at 9 PM on The CW. As the MC at the popular Supernatural convention, Speight is the beating heart of the fandom, and we want the chance to give his beloved character one more goodbye. Anyone who touches the foot is granted good luck, but will die within a week if the foot is lost. Miner left the show, and acting in 2013, due to her diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. Well,thisismyfirsteverSPNfanfic! She's a trained lawyer and opera singer as well as a mom and author. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We can’t imagine the final season will break this streak. "I'm surprised Sam, I come into your hotel room uninvited and all you do is question my absence and ask me why I am here! Ellen sacrificed her own life in Abandon All Hope... during a failed mission to kill Lucifer. We’ll be getting up early so you don’t have to! Ellen hunted with and was married to Bill Harvelle prior to his death. Afterwards, she left for some unknown destination (most likely to be with her daughter). Jessica Mason (she/her) is a writer based in Portland, Oregon with a focus on fandom, queer representation, and amazing women in film and television. —The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—, Have a tip we should know? She said to him, "Now Dean, they say you can't protect your loved ones forever... but I say screw that. Since his time on the show, Omundson suffered a massive stroke but he’s slowly begun to work again, most recently this year on This is Us and the next Psych movie. by Steve Barton July 26, 2014, 6:23 pm. Jo and Dean share their first and last kiss before the brothers escape. Her surname is a female name meaning "warrior". When she called to talk to Jo, Dean confessed that she had been kidnapped by the spirit of Dr. H.H. Lauren Cohan Teases WALKING DEAD Spinoff MAGGIE in the Works? For a show that’s in it’s fifteenth and final season, that makes us really excited for who we might see back in the mix. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); If we’re bringing back demons, or if Sam is having terrible visions of what might have been, Ruby has to show up. Ellen told him that after they last met, Jo insisted on continuing hunting, and Ellen told her "not under my roof," so she left. After encountering Gordon Walker, Sam called Ellen for information, and she warned him that Gordon was a good hunter, like "Hannibal Lecter is a good psychiatrist". try { Samantha Ferris. That means by now she’s probably a demon and wouldn’t it be great to see a demon version of a character we met over a decade ago? Maybe he’s in the empty and can join up with Jack, Billie and who ever else they can find to fight the power. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Unlike most female characters, Ellen was quite popular among female fans. To celebrate Lauren Cohan's birthday, we're looking at why the show should bring Bela back. The Supernatural family loves Tim and I know I speak for all the fans when I saw we’d love to see him back this final season in any capacity. It was destroyed by demons in All Hell Breaks Loose - Part 1, at which point she resumed hunting. Winchester FamilyBobby Singer Due to this, Ellen initially tried to keep Jo from following in her father's footsteps as a hunter to avoid losing her the same way; but Ellen eventually let Jo hunt with her as her partner and equal upon realising she couldn't stop Jo doing what she wanted. While waiting for Ash to analyze John's information on the Yellow-Eyed Demon, Ellen passed on to the boys a case she was "saving for a friend". Together. Supernatural Season 15 has brought back many familiar faces. This list could co on and on, and we know there are many fan favorites we missed so sound off in the comments: who would you like to see back on screen before the final countdown ends? His Cain was regal, terrifying and haunted and we loved every minute of his time on screen. Dean exclaimed, smacking his brother's arm. Ellen was both an intelligent, tough, experienced and capable hunter as well as a fiercely defensive maternal figure who was to be taken very seriously. Species Sunday, July 27: 10-11 AM – Hall H: “Supernatural” Special Video Presentation and Q&ASeries stars Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th [2009]), Jensen Ackles (My Bloody Valentine 3D), Misha Collins (“Ringer”), and Mark A. Sheppard (“Battlestar Galactica”), along with executive producer Jeremy Carver (U.S. version of “Being Human”), return to Hall H to answer questions from the audience about what’s in store for the tenth season of this exciting series, including their upcoming 200th episode! After the gate opened, it was she and Bobby who finally got it closed again. Bela chuckled, analyzing the tacky hotel-room wallpaper, back faced to the dumbfounded brothers behind her. ", Bela shook her head in disbelief, the smile still wiping across her lips. Since then Miner has become an unfailing voice for hope, positivity and compassion in the fandom and works with Misha Collins as the executive director of Random Acts.