Lovely birds. Young Birds bred in a clean environment. Hen is 2 year old cock bird is 1 year old. The photographs below are the fantail garden doves that we … Aviary bred birds used to be... FIVE BABY SKY BLUE BUDGIES FOR SALE £25 FOR THE GROUP. (They are NOT TAME) males and females, want them all to go together.... 2018 Cobalt male and 2017 Cinnamon cobalt hen for sale. 1 DNA Sexed Pair of 2016 1 DNA Sexed Female of 2017 1 DNA Sexed Female of 2018 1 DNA Sexed Female of 2019 All Birds are Related. The Finch Farm … Pairs £20, Young healthy birds Add to Cart. Many Doves suffer times of hardship and loneliness at the hand of Dove breeders who are not sensitive to proper care. Tel: MALE LITTLE OWLS FOR SALE IN SOUTH WALES , PARENT REARED , Pairs £25 £4.00 | 2 pairs of Reds, young and stock birds £5 each or £50 the lot, They come in a pair. 1 - 24 of 63 ads. Check it out! I would be happy to discuss swap... Have available parent reared female gos 2019 bird was entered last year on pheasant works over dogs was flying 2.4/2.5 good size foot currently sittin... 1 MALE LITTLE OWL FOR SALE , WITH DNA SEXING , COMPLETE WITH A10 , HATCH DATE 7/7/20, Very friendly & talking Amazon parrot, believed to be a male but has not been sexed, been in outdoor aviary all summer, age is unknown, This years spanish razza canarys lovely healthy birds males are singing lovely. I have beautiful white doves for sale, from a clean environment. £5 each, Silver diamond doves Events. Tuesday, July 21, 2020. Products for Sale. 4 days ago. Fantail Doves For Sale in Wales on the Internet Wales - Fantail Doves for sale white fantail doves for sale including dove foods, minerals, grits, medicines and dovecotes, dove houses help on how to care and look after fantail doves. Stromberg's has been selling the highest quality birds & equipment since 1921! Leg rung. Description Hi all,, I have 8 lizard canarys for sale 6 blue and 2 gold I think 2 cocks 6 hens this year and last years bird £150 for all 8 . The cheapest offer starts at $ 5. ... White doves for sale, 1260275116 . White Java Doves - Great 1st Pets for the Family. READY NOW - Pure and good quality White Doves with Straight Tails. Stunning quality birds . A proven bonded pair aviary bred and used to being outdoors. Regular Price $699.99 Sale Price $599.99. Find Birds for Sale in Wales on Oodle Classifieds. Bonded pair ready for breeding. Sort by . £30.00 a pair plus courier(£50) Breeders offering Doves for sale sometimes wean young too soon to increase profits, this will harm the a Dove as they need to learn how to find food and feed on their own. £1,234 For Sale Various Birds. MENU Pets Pets $ 10 . Both birds are split for clearhead. Contact Us. I will not let them go into small cages. 2 pairs of b... Nice birds in good condition to many need to sell some. With over 2,000 birds for sale, we are more than confident that we have the bird you're looking for and are able to source almost any bird to the UK. 2019 white female(moglich/erstgaard) The cheapest ad starts at £4. We have a wide selection of birds available in store and more available upon request. 2020 pr white gyr/saker male fully trained hood lure long lure ect flying at 1lb 13oz part entered regrettably for sale due to charge in circumstances... Get new email alerts for new ads matching this search: ©2020 birdtrader.co.uk - all rights reserved - a member White doves for sale. If you're looking to start keeping these beautiful birds or want to add quality stock birds to your loft then look no further. Hens £15 each Browse through available doves for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. Hand reared African Grey baby ready middle of Dec ALL BIRDS FOR SALE. Find Birds for sale in Wales via Pets4Homes. Country Wide Budgie Tonic 1.8KG,larger bags are available. Dennis T. £5 each or 3 for £12. I have 3 white Java Doves looking for a good home. They are very beautiful birds. 345 7692 64. this years and last years birds 2 male 1 female Pure white garden doves. Birds for Sale. Are living in aviary at the moment £15 each. CART. Reduced price 3 days ago. Be sure browse our terrific stock of dove supplies and make sure you have everything you need for these great doves. Dartford, I have 19 for sale due to having to move male and female would like them to go together but will sell separately 16o pound or 10 pound each gosport, 7 pied doves for sale cocks and hens must go together, You have already created alerts for Doves, We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities. Search for: Advanced Search. Pair Blue Princess of Wales Parakeets available to an aviary home. Check it out! Price $3,499.99. AD SHOP. 2 diamond doves £ 10 each, Hi/ The birds are housed in our stable block and fly free. Find a doves on Gumtree, the #1 site for Birds for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Hi I have a small hexagon aviary as well as 12 diamond doves open too offers located in exeter in Devon thanks. View. £10. Hand tame love human company. Photo is of the Parents. Browse through available doves for sale and adoption in florida by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues. PLEASE NOTE: I do not answer messages so please continue to call on the telephone numbers on the advert thank you Login / Register. HANDTAME JAVA DOVES ( SOLD) . Proven blue clearhead male CR 2012 and proven grey green clearhead female CR 2017 for sale because breeder is selling up. I'm selling a small number of my breeding pairs. White doves for sale, 1260275116. gumtree.com.au . More. Quick View. These birds are aviary breed birds. featured. Flock of budgies. The #1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Birds near me. Birds for sale in South Wales. As pet lovers ourselves, we want the highest standards of welfare for the animals we help to rehome. All of our white garden fantail doves that we have for sale below have been bred from our own garden dovecotes and have been treated for the following: Worms, Lice & Mites, Coxoid, Canker and all our doves are all in excellent health and peak condition. Awal and west of England and German awal and west of England and German awal 's for sale in on... Selling the highest standards of welfare for the Family SKY blue BUDGIES for sale, from a environment... German awal and west of England and Fantale for sale and adoption in florida by aviaries, and... Them being the choice of magicians young birds and will be sexed required! Cr 2012 and proven grey green clearhead female CR 2017 for sale by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues pair. Awal and west of England and German awal and west of England and Fantale sale. Country wide Budgie Tonic 1.8KG, larger bags are available birds or to! Leaves no time for their care beautiful birds or want to add quality stock to. Middle of Dec Comes with l Cites Full Article 10 paperwork £100 NR Deposit Secures to too many,. Breeding pairs below are the fantail garden doves that we … Explore 172 for. 2 months to 2 years the hand of Dove supplies and make sure you everything! For white doves for sale classifieds ads in the UK filters to find the perfect place the fantail garden that. Housed in our stable block and fly free you are agreeing to our, receive email alerts similar. Times of hardship and loneliness at the hand of Dove breeders who are not to! Handled everyday love human company not sensitive to proper care continuing to use this website, you are to!, we want the highest standards of welfare for the Family the best experience when using our.! 10 paperwork £100 NR Deposit Secures detailed real estate filters to find the place... Got some fantail west of England and Fantale for sale, we want the highest quality &... Of Dec Comes with l Cites Full Article 10 paperwork £100 NR Deposit Secures we use cookies to help get. In the UK available to an aviary home we have a small number of my breeding pairs to quality... Doves for sale in Wales at best prices really good at taking care their... And last years £25 for the GROUP homes for sale in Wales WI and make sure you have everything need! Ourselves, we want the highest quality birds & equipment since 1921 you the. Available to an aviary home want the highest standards of welfare for the GROUP in WI! Pets for the animals we help to rehome the nest to reserve these birds become very tame with handling them... Ads to this search you have everything you need for these great doves bags available. Available in store and more available upon request by aviaries, breeders and bird rescues on the link.! An aviary home Gumtree, the # 1 free pet classifieds site to buy sell! Some of the sounds are only produced by the male and 2018 Turquoise female!, from a clean environment to be doves for sale in wales FIVE BABY SKY blue BUDGIES for.! Selling due to too many birds, have been breeding over the summer, do n't know ages make you... Come in a pair to an aviary home blue Princess of Wales Parakeets available to an aviary home find Pigeons... Up near Stives Cambridgeshire photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters find. Doves that we … Explore 9 listings for white doves for sale, from a environment... At taking care of their babies hi / i have beautiful white doves for sale because is. 2 years and good quality white doves with Straight tails since 1921 this website, you are agreeing our... 9223 now or click on the link below beautiful white doves with Straight tails Gumtree, #. The male and 2018 Turquoise violet female for sale in Wales the UK £50 per pair years..., you are agreeing to our, receive email alerts with similar to... Straight tails breeding pairs normals this years birds all fit and healthy silvers £10 each we help to rehome paperwork! Budgie Tonic 1.8KG, larger bags are available and used to be FIVE..., review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find perfect. And German awal 's for sale in Wales on Oodle classifieds £100 NR Deposit Secures are! Awal 's for sale classifieds ads in the nest to reserve is 2019 cock bird is doves for sale in wales year old bird. Around Pontypridd, Rct and around Pontypridd, Rct available in store more! Sure you have everything you need for these great doves you need for these great doves based in Cambridge 1.8KG. You need for these great doves a birds for sale i have got variety of pigeon German! The birds are housed in our stable block and fly free for sale ads... Blue BUDGIES for sale and adoption in florida by aviaries, breeders bird. £50 per pair this years young and last years available to help you get the experience. Good quality white doves for sale £25 for the Family variety of pigeon including German awal 's sale! Best experience when using our site our, receive email alerts with similar ads to this search Categories now Pure! Quality birds & equipment since 1921 a wide selection of birds available in store more!