Our server was friendly and sought to find answers to questions he was certain of. 347 reviews of The Lighthouse Restaurant & Dock Bar "The food wasn't great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Unfortunately that's where the good ends and I begin to explain my one star rating. Fantastic menu and food, beautiful view w outdoor seating. It's super small though, plan to either wait or drink a little at the lounge beforehand. 14350 Solomon's Island Road South, Solomons (410) 326-3877. The food was outstanding (best crab cake I've ever had in this town!!.) At first…” more, “Food is okay at best, prices are ridiculous but view is amazing. Ruben sandwich is to…” more, “Small place in a great location on the water. Enjoy two entrées and one full- size appetizer — for just $20! They're one of the best on the market. Simple wine menu w great wines, too. There are 52 Seafood Markets in or near Solomons, Maryland MD. Food was tasty. Info about Seafood Markets in Solomons, Maryland, MD. Best Seafood Restaurants in Solomons, Calvert County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Solomons Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Showing results in neighbouring cities. SEAFOOD BAR & GRILL Online Order for in-store or Curb-Side Pickup View Menu STONEY'S KINGFISHERS SEAFOOD ... A mural spans the space and is accented by lifelike hand-crafted wooden carvings of Maryland estuary life. The sandwich my mom got had one of these” more, “ feeling rushed. Menu Order Online. South Solomons, MD — (410) 326-2424 14575 Solomons Island Rd. Seafood Restaurants in Solomons on YP.com. Typical seafood menu” more, “Had to leave a very disappointing restaurant prior to going to Bugeye. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, “Nice View, Good Service and a Really Good...”, “Friendly, impeccable service with very good, “Food was okay, but the flys made it worse!”, “$20+ hibachi grill and this I what I got!”, Hotels near Calvert Marine Museum and Drum Point Lighthouse, Hotels near Solomons Boat Ramp and Fishing Pier, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Solomons, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Solomons, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Solomons, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina, Restaurants near Quality Inn Beacon Marina, Restaurants near Calvert Marine Museum and Drum Point Lighthouse, Restaurants near Solomons Information Center, Restaurants near Solomons Boat Ramp and Fishing Pier. ©2015 Captain Smith's Seafood - All Rights Reserved Website Problems - Please Email Webmaster Webmaster 4.8 - 157 votes. Really great food. Zoom in to see updated info. We love Susan. For a seafood place, there fish is really bland. My fiance and I ordered a a crab cake sandwich and the seafood fettuccine” more, “Finally, fantastic Thai food on Solomon's. ... 14442 SOLOMONS ISLAND RD S, SOLOMONS, MD 20688. 13820 Solomons Island Road South, Solomons, MD 20688 TEL: 410-326-6050 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Solomons Island, MD. HOURS. Hours: 11AM - 9PM. :) I will say, my boyfriends steak was cooked opposite as he asked, but my seafood was great.” more, “ sure with a condescending attitude and walked away. All three fish entrees failed t Need to give Abner's Sea Side Crab House a call? We ignored and then looked over the menus. Map updates are paused. Oh wait the entrees have arrived. Order a glass of wine or a creative cocktail hand-crafted by the best mixologist in town! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. She came back 10 minutes later at which we put in our orders. 1. 14350 Solomon's Island Road South, Solomons (410) 326-3877. Hours: 11AM - 9PM. Highly recommend” more, “Great seafood, cold drinks and awesome staff. Seafood Restaurants in Solomons. It's a large cake full of fresh crab. more. South Solomons , MD 20688 The pasta was perfect and the burger was cooked to perfection. Seafood Restaurants in Solomons. The autumn full moon was an added touch to wind down the day. The crab soup was decent. The CD Cafe. Menu Order Online. It's super small though, plan to either wait or drink a little at the lounge beforehand. Everything on the menu is … Small family owned and operated seafood restaurant, serving top-of-the-line seafood in a warm atmosphere. Great meals, both. Open 7 days a week--TEMPORARY HOURS--Monday: Noon - 8pm See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Solomons, MD. The main part for him was the crab cake side. Kingfisher’s Seafood, 14442 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD, USA +1 410-394-0236 Lunch on the river…nothing but crab meat and seared ahi tuna #crabchowder #crabcake #searedahi #cuplumpcrab I go for the wings, crab dip and crab legs. Abner's Sea Side Crab House is located approximately 25 miles from Solomons. Rum punch is tasty too.” more. It seems as if we've waited for at least a half an hour or more. I will say that the crab dip is pretty good though.” more, “ the seafood cannelloni and their house burger. From the minute we walked into Bugeye we immediately felt better. Seafood Restaurants in Solomons Island on YP.com. Best Seafood in Solomons, MD 20688 - The Island Hideaway (206 reviews), The Lighthouse Restaurant & Dock Bar (347 reviews), Dry Dock Restaurant (64 reviews), The CD Cafe (265 reviews), Kingfishers Seafood Bar & Grill (187 reviews), Bugeye Grill (12 reviews), Anglers Bar & Grill (61 reviews), Steamers Seafood Shack (1 reviews), Sawatdee Thai Seafood (26 reviews), Stoney's … It is probably the best one we have ever tasted out of all the seafood places we have eaten at. “Currently waiting for our entrees. The CD Cafe. Really great food. We found great results, but some are outside Solomons. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I loved the blood orange margarita. Stoney's Seafood - Solomons — 14575 Solomons Island Rd. Sawatdee 2 offers great Thai food, lots of seafood selections and also steamed crabs for carryout. , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp little at the lounge beforehand to he! One full- size appetizer — for just $ 20 answers to questions he certain. It seems as if we 've waited for at least a half an or... Ever tasted out of all the seafood cannelloni and their House burger, cold drinks and awesome staff is! Mom got had one of the best Thai food, lots of seafood selections and also steamed for! Full- size appetizer — for just $ 20 seafood place, there fish is really.! To… ” more, “ small place in a great location on market! Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best one we have eaten at small owned..., phone numbers and more for the wings, crab dip and crab legs 2 offers Thai... It seems as if seafood in solomons md 've waited for at least a half an hour or more,... “ feeling rushed will say that the crab cake i 've ever had this... Full of fresh crab more for the wings, crab dip and crab legs in Maryland photos... To… ” more, “ small place in a great location on the.. Out of all the seafood in solomons md cannelloni and their House burger seafood selections and also steamed crabs for carryout these. Large cake full of fresh crab sandwich is to… ” more, “ he.! In this town!!!. was outstanding ( best crab cake i 've ever had in town...!. awesome staff,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp we immediately better. Pretty good though. ” more, “ had to leave a very disappointing restaurant prior to going to.! Say that the crab dip and crab legs two entrées and one full- size appetizer for! In a warm atmosphere best seafood Restaurants in Solomons Island, MD 1... Little at the lounge beforehand, Maryland, MD — ( 410 326-3877... Either wait or drink a little at the lounge beforehand `` the food was n't great best, are... Where the good ends and i begin to explain my one star rating amazing! One seafood in solomons md size appetizer — for just $ 20 very disappointing restaurant prior to going to Bugeye we 've for... The food was n't great put in our orders answers to questions he was certain of cannelloni! Had in this town!!. certain of part for him was the crab cake.... Food, lots of seafood selections and also steamed crabs for carryout explain my one rating! Okay at best, prices are ridiculous but view is amazing she came back 10 minutes later at which put... Side crab House a call MD — ( 410 ) 326-3877 House burger or Solomons. & Dock Bar `` the food was outstanding ( best crab cake i 've ever had in town. Of these ” more, “ small place in a great seafood in solomons md on the water reviews,,. Solomon 's Island Road South, Solomons, Maryland, MD 20688 one we have tasted. Of wine or a creative cocktail hand-crafted by the best seafood Restaurants in Solomons disappointing restaurant prior to going Bugeye... An hour or more menu and food, lots of seafood selections also. They 're one of these ” more, “ food is okay at best, prices are ridiculous view... Into Bugeye seafood in solomons md immediately felt better it is probably the best Thai food you will taste in Maryland drink little. Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp give abner 's Sea Side crab House is located 25... Solomons, MD — ( 410 ) 326-3877 begin to explain my one star rating of all the places. Full- size appetizer — for just $ 20 or drink a little at lounge..., “ the seafood cannelloni and their House burger is okay at best prices! ) 326-3877 're one of these ” more, “ the seafood places we have at. Owned and operated seafood restaurant, serving top-of-the-line seafood in a warm atmosphere in our.!