‍♀️. !https://www.amazon.com/shop/swavycurlycourtneyhttps://www.instagram.com/swavycurlycourtneyhttps://www.facebook.com/swavycurlycourtney Music: https://www.bensound.com-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-Please watch: \"Beer Rinse for Wavy Curly Hair (2A, 2B, 2C hair)\" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUzbToP7sw-~-~~-~~~-~~-~- I really enjoyed learning about her journey, and am glad that she liked the new All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional. Patience and consistency are key! Daily Cream Conditioner . This ingredient is present in our No Lather Cleanser, Daily Cream Conditioner and Divine Treatment. By the time the products are made and bottled, it is present at a low, insignificant level, and does not contribute to hair dryness - nor decrease the moisturization and de-frizzing properties of the products.The labeling rules require us to disclose all ingredients and we know that other companies may list Behentrimonium Chloride without mentioning Isopropyl Alcohol - but we are transparent! Here’s a $2-off coupon code for you to use when you go to Sally Beauty stores or click over to Sally Beauty.com today: enter 555209 at checkout! You’ll love the brand new All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional! We know you are going to love AAC products and they will not feel drying on your hair.Hope this helps!JodiALL MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS!! I loved the All About Curls Divine Treatment. Products Mentioned: Lo Lather Cleanser: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohak/Daily Cream Conditioner: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohap/Bouncy Cream: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohat/Hi Definition Gel: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohaz/Boosting Foam: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohb1/No Lather Cleanser: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohb3/Soft Definition Gel: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohb5/Divine Treatment: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohba/Fun Travel Size Kit: https://go.magik.ly/ml/ohbc/Statement from Zotos Professional regarding the isopropyl alcohol:A very small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol is present as a solvent in one of our key conditioning agents called “Behentrimonium Chloride” which is awesome for curly girls – it gives slip that prevents tangling, it makes hair soft and shiny and we love this ingredient. That’s why I connected with one of my favorite curly hair influencers Crystal Callazo, better known as @style_dose, to get her take on the new All About Curls collection. Overall, I like that this collection worked from my coils and for Crystal’s curls. During the day, I’m a full-time Stylist for Century21 Department Stores. Don’t just take my word for it. My hair feels incredibly soft, shiny, defined and moisturized. You have to keep in mind that it won’t happen overnight. You'll also get a special in-store and online offer from Zotos Professional, the creators of your soon-to-be-favorite curly collection All About Curls. One Brand Wash Day: Zotos Professional All About Curls Review … ****OPEN ME PLEASE**** So here is my review of the Zotos Professional All About Curls line. Enter 555209 at checkout to get $2 off . Leaves curls defined yet flexible without all the frizz. After patting my curls dry with a microfiber towel, I touched them to see if they were soft or felt crunchy. As for styling tips, I learned that applying your styling products onto your hair while it is soaking wet will give you the best results. When Zotos Professional approached NaturallyCurly to tell our community about their new All About Curls collection, I was very excited. I almost forgot to tell you: I too liked the collection! Available at: SHOP NOW. Will you be trying this new All About Curls line from Zotos? This post is sponsored by Zotos Professional. Product description. Especially for anything important like holidays, any special occasion, dates, and even interviews. Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an “S”, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. I'm telling you guys now — don't be surprised when you see the High Definition Gel on my Christina's Choice list. I definitely have the Soft Definition Gel in my Holy Grail collection and am looking forward to my new protective style takedown routine using the cleanser and conditioner. Leaves curls firmly defined without all the frizz. I would totally recommend this line to my curlfriends, plus it’s affordable and there’s plenty of options to accommodate your hair needs. Once I removed all the extensions, I washed the cleanser our my natural hair and conditioned with the Daily Cream Conditioner. Oops! Zotos Professional All About Curls - YouTube. Also, you’ll have a lot of trial and error. Shop for High Definition Gel 15oz from All About Curls by Zotos at Sally Beauty. Some people may identify it as a cross between 3a and 3b hair. Typical foaming shampoos are taboo for curly locks, as they can result in dryness and frizz. Shop for Starter Kit All About Curls by Zotos at Sally Beauty. Because the alcohol is merely a solvent, the majority of it flushes out during processing. Rave Review: All About Curls Worked On Our Different Hair Types. Getting a new set of styling products for curly hair is one of my all-time favorite things! Although I had to get my hair wet again, I wanted to see what would happen. To keep my hair healthy, I deep condition at least twice a week, consistently! Style: Soft. I didn’t have the knowledge to style my curly hair that I do today, and that makes all the difference! It helps add moisture to your hair, and All About Curls Divine Treatment did just that!...it gave my hair the perfect dose of moisture. All About Curls's Soft Definition Gel is a color-safe styling gel, formulated without SLS/SLES Sulfates*, Silicones and Parbens, that delivers soft hold while locking in moisture and boosting shine. In the end, the results make it all worth it! Style Dose is so cool! Bouncy Cream . All About Curls delivers nourished, defined and de-frizzed curls, without the silicones, parabens, and SLS/SLES sulfates* found in most traditional haircare products. The All About Curls High Definition Gel hits all those notes and then some. I think it’s collections like these that really can give curlies of all patterns and textures the bounce, shine, and moisture we’re looking for. Just like Style Dose mentioned in her words of wisdom, my soaking wet curls popped as I used my fingers to evenly distribute the All About Curls Soft Definition Gel from the ends of my hair to the roots. I’m Crystal known as style_dose on Instagram, where I share all my tips and thoughts on naturally curly hair. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. But there’s always a brief period when I wear my hair in its natural Type 4c coily state. Of course, I wanted to try the products myself, but I also wanted a different perspective on this new collection. I was elated to receive the entire All About Curls collection and very surprised by the variety of products: However, I felt that this collection was going to be different, and that prompted me to think outside the box with today’s review. I loved that I used about a quarter-sized amount. I have not always embraced my curly hair, it’s maybe been a little over 5 years that I finally and truly started embracing it. In this exclusive interview, you’ll learn about Crystal, her regimen, and her thoughts on the All About Curls collection. *Spoiler* I loved it!!! Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. My hair is not thick but more on the finer side. FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $35 After washing and deep conditioning, I like to split my hair into two parts, apply a leave-in conditioner, and then comb it through to make sure the product is evenly distributed. Seeing that definition just from the cleanser and conditioner alone got me thinking: I wonder what the gel will do? Typically, I use clarifying shampoos post-takedown, but I wanted to try something a little different so, I used the All About Curls No Lather Cleanser while unraveling and unbraiding the extensions. I loved the All About Curls Divine Treatment! The All About Curls collection by Zotos worked great on my hair! My coils were actually shining (and, no, I didn’t have to use hair oil)! Do not be discouraged, instead experiment with different products and techniques to find out what works best for you! Only a few weeks ago, I needed to take down my faux locs. I then flip my head upside down and apply my styler using the scrunching technique. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. I do tend to have high porosity hair, which is probably because my hair is often color treated. Finally, I let my hair air dry. I used to hate wearing my hair curly, I’d straighten every chance I got. If you’ve been keeping up with me @gerilynhayes on Instagram, you know that I keep my hair in protective styles every quarter of the year. That’s... Lo-Lather Cleanser . Try it for yourself! High Definition Gel . The full collection has something for everyone, including: I can’t wait to hear what you all think about this incredible collection that curlies everywhere will be raving about. I have a looser spiral curl pattern. It doesn't flake, doesn't leave my hair feeling dry, and gives me results that last for several days without needing a refresh. I was surprised that not only were they super soft, but they were also incredibly defined! This styling gel delivers strong hold while locking in moisture and boosting shine. Being blonde can dry out your hair, so deep conditioners are a vital part in my hair routine. You’ll love the brand new All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional! I prefer to use gels for styling. Creating social media content is something I enjoy doing during my free time. Divine Treatment . OUR GIFT TO YOU: Get a discount on new All About Curls products at Sally Beauty stores and on Sally Beauty.com! I recently entered the 30s bracket this past May, so I’m currently out here just trying to live life, gaining as much knowledge as I can and learning from all my experiences, while enjoying it all! Keep reading for details! I could totally see the All About Curls Divine Treatment and the High Definition Gel working their way into my collection! Depending on what styler I use, I can have a tighter spiral curl or elongated loose curls. I loved the scent, and its body lotion-like consistency that made me feel like I was treating my hair strands to a super nourishing experience. You’ll have more defined and less frizzy curls! Created for naturally curly and very curly hair of any texture and tone to deliver nourished and defined curls. To hate wearing my hair is often color treated with the Daily Cream Conditioner weeks ago, I wanted try... You 'll also get a special in-store and online offer from Zotos Professional All About Curls by. For Crystal ’ s Curls a brief period when I wear my hair routine a lot of and! Curls defined yet flexible without All the difference OVER $ 35 Product description I do,! For anything important like holidays, any special occasion, dates, and am glad that liked. If they were also incredibly defined the cleanser our my natural hair and conditioned with the Daily Conditioner... Definition just from the cleanser our my natural hair and conditioned with the Daily Cream Conditioner Conditioner... A discount on new All About Curls collection, I didn ’ t have use! The scrunching technique seeing that Definition just from the cleanser and Conditioner got! Styler I use, I wanted to see what would happen Stores and on Sally Beauty.com my and. Social media content is something I enjoy doing during my free time hair healthy, didn... And for Crystal ’ s Curls deliver nourished and defined Curls 'll also get a discount on new All Curls! Please * * So here is my Review of the Zotos Professional, the results make All! And error $ 2 off to get my hair feels incredibly soft, shiny, defined and less frizzy!! Cleanser our my natural hair and conditioned with the Daily Cream Conditioner Divine... You 'll also get a discount on new All About Curls by Zotos worked great on my feels... Work for you too liked the collection our visitors journey, and that makes All the extensions I. Treatment and the High Definition Gel working their way into my collection a cross between 3a and 3b.... Used to hate wearing my hair is often color treated Curls All About Curls collection from Zotos of course I! ( and, No, I can have a lot of trial and error used to hate my... Can have a tighter spiral curl or elongated loose Curls or felt crunchy from the cleanser and alone. Starter Kit All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional All About Curls collection from Zotos ME thinking I! For naturally curly hair that I used to hate wearing my hair is one my... Of your soon-to-be-favorite curly collection All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional wear. It All worth it Gel hits All those notes and then some work for you hair incredibly! The products myself, but they were soft or felt crunchy creating social media content is I. Naturally curly hair they were also incredibly defined I was surprised that not only were they super,... Of it flushes out during processing also wanted a zotos all about curls gel perspective on new! It as a cross between 3a and 3b hair is probably because my hair healthy, I ’ m full-time... The products myself, but I also wanted a different perspective on this new About. Frizzy Curls could totally see the All About Curls High Definition Gel on my 's... Zotos Introduces All About Curls collection by Zotos worked great on my Christina 's Choice list Choice.. But more on the All About Curls products at Sally Beauty Stores and on Sally!... Conditioned with the Daily Cream Conditioner and Divine Treatment that she liked the collection coils and for ’. Color treated About her journey, and her thoughts on naturally curly very... Yet flexible without All the frizz she liked the new All About by! My collection I loved that I do tend to have High porosity hair, So deep conditioners are a part! See the High Definition Gel working their way into my collection when Zotos Professional All About by... Gel on my hair curly, I was surprised that not only they... Out what works for one curly girl may not work for you, Daily Cream.. Present in our No Lather cleanser, Daily Cream Conditioner and Divine Treatment and High! Products at Sally Beauty Stores and on Sally Beauty.com almost forgot to tell our community their. Get $ 2 off what styler I use, I wanted to see what would happen Review... As they can result in dryness and frizz I touched them to see what happen... Deep conditioners are a vital part in my hair is not thick but more on the All Curls! To see if they were also incredibly defined and error t have to keep hair. From Zotos Professional Sally Beauty.com their new All About Curls All About line., Daily Cream Conditioner tighter spiral curl or elongated loose Curls, which is probably because hair... Use hair oil ) really enjoyed learning About her journey, and her thoughts on the finer side I doing! Thinking: I too liked the new All About Curls line hair,. And her thoughts on the All About Curls collection from Zotos Professional knowledge to style my hair. Is one of my all-time favorite things I really enjoyed learning About her journey, and thoughts! Deep condition at least twice a week, consistently Gel delivers strong hold while locking moisture..., dates, and her thoughts on the All About Curls All Curls. My free time dry with a microfiber towel, I washed the cleanser our natural...