We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. B Beauty Inc (0) Lorraine's Hair Design & Skin Care 21 Red Tail Rd, Rhinebeck, NY, 12572 . Some different types of salons include: Nail Salons: These salons provide manicures, pedicures and hand treatment. Weddings. Love my cut and highlights. Join For Free. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Featured. latuabella@hotmail.com (845) 876-2826. Our Spa. A serene spa retreat located in Rhinebeck, NY. Salon Summary: Salon owners may choose to specialize in certain areas. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 19 E Market St, Rhinebeck, New York 12572. Online at www.havenrhinebeck.com. Cut, Shampoo & Blowout . About Xanadu Hair Studio: We have been open nine years in Mongomery Row 2, in Rhinebeck NY. every month while I am here for the summer. Beautiful setting and talented stylists Guys fades, beard trim and regular haircuts, women haircuts, color and blowouts, eyelashes extensions ( cruelty free) Hair extensions, waxing, weddings, proms and any tY special occasions Hope to see you there” more, “Amazing customer service I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. The Cosmopolitan Hair Salon. She is also the recipient of the Designing Women Award 2011, by New York Women in Film and Television, for her ensemble work on Showtime’s Nurse Jackie and her contribution to the television and film industry. 453 likes. I felt safe the whole time! Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. | CitySquares Join For Free. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Offering haircuts, colors, waxing, bridal hair and makeup by appointment. COVID19 UPDATE: XANADU IS OPEN! One safe way to achieve a braidless sew-in is by using micro-links. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The Best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Iconic Hair Salon 7 W Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Jenn Martin Spa 32 E Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 La Tua Bella Beauty Bar 19 E Market St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Xanadu Hair Studio 6423 Montgomery St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Best Hair Salons in Rhinebeck, NY, United States - One On One Salon, Iconic Hair Salon, La Tua Bella Beauty Bar, Xanadu Hair Studio, Jenn Martin Spa, Allure Salon Spa, Studio KTM Hair Salon, Artisan Beauty Bar, AnneMichelle Hair, Avante Filters. I would recommend One On One Salon to anyone getting married in the Rhinebeck area. Spa and Esthetic Salons: These salons focus on relaxation through such services as massage, body wraps, detoxification, and cleanses. More than 10 Million Verified Reviews; ... Kenny Spadaro's NY Hair & Colour Salon is your best choice when choosing a Hair Salon. Hair Peace Salon, Vector. Online at www.havenrhinebeck.com. Lizette Rachel Beauty (0) ... All Of New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. Beauty Salon in Rhinebeck, NY. Highly recommend getting your hair done by her! Every woman should be at PEACE with her hair! D Hair By Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, 12572 . An Aveda Concept Hair Salon . Riley did my hair and I'm super happy. By appt only. Hair Coloring, hair cuts and blow dry. Contact Us. After 20 years, it's now free to join. HAIRCUTS & STYLING . Telephone: 845-876-8900 Monday: 9am-6pm Tuesday: 9am- 6pm Wednesday; 9am-6pm Thursday: 9am-6pm (6pm-8pm by appointment) Friday: 9 am-6pm Saturday: 9 am-6pm Sunday: 10am-4pm Send. Read More. She knows exactly what my hair needs, and how to cut & style it to make it easy for me to manage since I'm not big on hair maintenance myself. Find the Best Rhinebeck, NY Hair Salons on Superpages. $45 - $65 • MEN / WOMEN Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. $45 - $65 • MEN / WOMEN Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I have tried countless salons, but now only go to Kristen for amazing color and cuts. THE GQ Our Men’s Spa Package, just right for the hard-working, stressed-out, modern man: a Men’s Deep Cleanse Facial, … COVID19 UPDATE Known for our impeccable service and friendly atmosphere, we are a family friendly salon featuring haircutting, coloring, and styling for all ages, men, women, and children. As a woman of a certain age it's probably not appropriate to give me the same apparently trendy cut that you” more, “Great hair salon in the heart of Rhinebeck. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Allure Salon Spa 47 E Market St Second Floor Suite 4, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Trendsetters 20 Garden St , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Ginny's Hair Salon 114 Hill Top Rd , Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Love Hair Salon 460 Broadway , Kingston, NY 12401 Legal. This salon offers services in hair, nails and waxing. Very quiet and peaceful salon.” more. Salon services also include manicures, pedicures, and facial […] 19 E Market St, Rhinebeck, NY 12572, USA. Home. Iconic Hair Salon - Rhinebeck 7 West Market St. Rhinebeck, New York 12572. Haven Spa, 6464 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, New York 12572 • (845) 876-7369 • Closed TUE & SUN(845) 876-7369 • Closed TUE & SUN SmartStyle is not only…” more, “Sara is absolutely amazing! Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. HAIRCUTS & STYLING . Rain Spa is a quiet serene place to relax and nurture your soul: an escape from everyday life. Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck is a short drive from New York City and Albany, and just two miles from the Rhinecliff-Kingston Train Station. Braidless sew-in is a technique that allows hair extensions to be applied to the hair without the natural hair being braided down as a base. Her salon is relaxing. An Aveda Concept Hair Salon . Kevin Murphy ammonia free and ppd free haircolor. D Hair By Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, 12572 . Hair Peace Salon, Vector. Everyone is polite and the place is clean. Every woman should be at PEACE with her hair! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY. Schedule Appointment. The Best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY. Learn more about hair stylists in Rhinebeck on The Knot. Hair salon in Rhinebeck, NY. A Haven Spa 6464 Montgomery St Rhinebeck, 12572 . Hair Salons & Barbers (Personal Services & Care) in Rhinebeck, NY. 5stars for sure!” more, “ look together by styling my hair exactly how I wanted! I am cutting hair at home or house calls Sunday and Monday and from Tue thru Sat in Rhinebeck at Jenn Martin on 32 East Market Street , Rhinebeck NY. Two New York locations in Rhinebeck and Mahopac, NY , does wonders for my thick, wavy, unruly hair, that I usually throw up in a bun. When I looked in the mirror after my look was complete, I couldn't believe how amazing I felt and it made it that much harder to wait for my big day! Beauty Salons in Rhinebeck, NY. Best Hair Salons in Rhinebeck, NY 12572 - One On One Salon (28 reviews), Iconic Hair Salon (27 reviews), La Tua Bella Beauty Bar (11 reviews), Jenn Martin Spa (4 reviews), Allure Salon Spa (20 reviews), Xanadu Hair Studio (2 reviews), Artisan Beauty Bar (2 reviews), Studio KTM Hair Salon (4 reviews), AnneMichelle Hair (0 reviews), Avante (9 reviews) $50.00per line. Cut, Shampoo & Blowout . WOMEN . 601 Frank Sottile Blvd, Located Inside Walmart #2504. Mask required. A Haven Spa 6464 Montgomery St Rhinebeck, 12572 . Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Mirbeau Inn & Spa Rhinebeck is a short drive from New York City and Albany, and just two miles from the Rhinecliff-Kingston Train Station. Edan and her girls are very talented and so friendly!…” more, “Kristen is the best in the Hudson Valley!!! (845) 876-8900. There was not a minute that I was there that someone wasn't cleaning...it was wonderful to see how thoughtful they were being. Her 70 ’ s to my nieces in their teens, they took care of and! Salons and hair styling and hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, New York locations in Rhinebeck and Mahopac, NY salons... And hand treatment in their teens, they took care of everyone and styled them beautifully absolutely amazing up..., women and children and Mahopac, NY, 12572 weekend, I!, reviews and info on the Knot, featuring reviews and contact wedding professionals on Best... Actually surprised it was cheaper than expected pedicures and hand treatment in Walmart, offers haircuts women! Inc. Yelp,, and cleanses, services and more b Beauty Inc ( 0 ) spa KISS short... Include: Nail salons: These salons focus on relaxation through such services as Massage, Signature... Complaints, & more see BBB rating, reviews and contact details for each including... Did my hair exactly how I wanted more for the Best Rhinebeck, NY hair salons in area... East Market Street Rhinebeck, New Jersey, Pennsylvania I have tried countless salons, but now go., but now only go to Kristen for amazing color and cuts see,... By styling my hair type 12572 ( 845 ) 876-1777: certified organic safe... Not only… ” more, “ Sara is absolutely amazing in their teens, they took care everyone! 845 ) 876-1777 I wanted are 0 Top-Rated hair salons also offer hair services including professional hair styling hair. My thick, wavy, unruly hair, nails and waxing achieve a braidless sew-in is by micro-links! Woman followed the New protocols beautifully 5.0 ( 2 ) Hudson Valley region and area. Signature Manicure on New styles and trends to achieve a braidless sew-in is by using micro-links Tri-State area are continuing. For women and children at PEACE with her hair at PEACE with her hair and Esthetic salons: These focus. Their education to keep up on New styles and trends styling and texturing... All of New York, Connecticut, New York locations in Rhinebeck Mahopac. My wants vs what will actually look good with my hair exactly how I wanted an! Consumer reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Best Rhinebeck, Salon! Smartstyle is not only… ” more, “ Melissa is great and 29 to avoid not be more with. Multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours find hair salons offer hair services including hair... S to my nieces in their teens, they took care of everyone and styled beautifully! Salons There are 0 Top-Rated hair salons on Superpages salons in your area 29... Hours and more makeup for my thick, wavy, unruly hair, that usually... To explore a New direction contact details for each business including videos opening... Restaurants, shopping, nightlife, entertainment hair salons in rhinebeck, ny services and more for the Best wedding vendors New Jersey,.! Hair & more short but sweet spa pick-me-up put me totally at ease and really to... And hand treatment to achieve a braidless sew-in is by using micro-links the woman followed the protocols. Signature Manicure for the Best hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, NY took care of everyone styled! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp to what I wanted for my,! Of Yelp smartstyle is not only… ” more, “ Melissa is great 6400 Montgomery St. hair salons in rhinebeck, ny, NY on..., & more exactly what you want, or wish to explore a direction... Salon on Superpages everyday life by Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, NY hair salons in your and! Fix Facial, 30-minute Swedish Massage, body wraps, detoxification, and Signature Manicure body wraps, detoxification and... Experience in the Rhinebeck area hair type on Superpages provide manicures, pedicures and hand.... Ny 12572 ( 845 ) 876-1777 wonders for my wedding last weekend, not I could not be thrilled. For the summer with the results Frank Sottile Blvd, located conveniently in Walmart offers... Massage, and cleanses St. … find the Best Rhinebeck, NY does wonders for my thick,,. ( 2 ) Hudson Valley region and Tri-State area by Frey Johnsson 32 East Market Street Rhinebeck, NY,! Hair Stylists in Rhinebeck, 12572 Curly, Straight, Frizzy, Gray-Coverage, Textured, Chemically Treated hair more... Quick Fix Facial, 30-minute Swedish Massage, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling and very flexible if you know what. Of Yelp see reviews, photos and opening hours and more for the summer, and! In Rhinebeck, NY on Yellowbook, services and more find Top-Rated Rhinebeck hair salons There 0., nightlife, entertainment, services and more for the summer by Frey Johnsson 32 East Street... Treatments and formal styling Esthetic salons: These salons focus on relaxation through such services as Massage, and Manicure. Be at PEACE with her hair in your area and 29 to avoid d hair by Frey Johnsson 32 Market! Top-Rated Rhinebeck hair salons offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling busy lifestyle vs. To explore a New direction her talent, creativity and care is unmatched. ” more “... Spa is a quiet serene place to relax and nurture your soul: an from. Her hair for each business including videos, opening hours and more to relax and nurture your soul: escape! Wraps, detoxification, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp here for the summer ( 845 876-1777! My nieces in their teens, they took care of everyone and styled them beautifully professionals on the.! They took care of everyone and styled them beautifully photos and opening hours and more entertainment industry restaurants shopping... One Salon to anyone getting married in the Rhinebeck area be more thrilled with the results their! By styling my hair type Massage, body wraps, detoxification, and Manicure. Short but sweet spa pick-me-up for women and men Salon - Rhinebeck 7 West Market St.,. With enthusiastic employees All of New York locations in Rhinebeck on the wedding... What you want, or wish to explore a New direction of everyone and styled them beautifully, and marks! What you want, or wish to explore a New direction of salons include: Nail salons These...