[32 sl st], Round 1: Magic Circle, 7 sc in magic circle, sl st in first sc to join. This pattern uses the Tapestry Crochet technique. But it turns out that Alathia wasn’t meant to reach that goal on her own. Oct 17, 2016 - Make a little something here, a little something there all year long for Operation Christmas Child giving your boxes a little tuck-in of homemade love. (Leave the paws and tail unstuffed.). This is an Operation Christmas Child fundraiser hosted by Rachel Counts of DesertBlossomCrafts. Sc 3, sc 2 in BLO, sc 6, sc 2 in BLO, sc 3. 20. Holiday Penguin Stuffie Free Crochet Pattern, Little Christmas Socks Free Crochet Pattern, Christmas Tree Motif Free Crochet Pattern, Christmas Wreath Ornament Free Crochet Pattern, Granny Star Ornament Free Crochet Pattern, Crochet Snowman Hat Free Pattern For All Ages, Dog Paws Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern. Your email address will not be published. All about crochet, yarn, and being crochetmous! She has instructions for every hat size starting from newborn and going all of the way up to adult. Crochet Pattern by … Sign up to receive email updates on the work of Samaritan’s Purse, prayer alerts, and volunteer opportunities. Repeat down to the fish’s tail until you have 6 sc and no more loops. Gauge is not essential to this project, but tight stitches will ensure a project that has no holes/gaps for stuffing to show through. Join. Christmas Crochet Patterns – Christmas is one of our favorite holidays! Alathia raised her hand, joined by her parents and brother, who knew how passionately Alathia felt about her shoebox gift dream. ​Christmas Wreath Ornament by Whiskers and Wool. “I could just see God through it all. [12 sc], Round 3: Ch 1, (sc in next 2, 2 sc)4 times, sl st in first sc to join. Join. Cecil is a part of the Under the Sea Collection! (20 sts), 10. This pattern was designed for Operation Crochet Shoeboxes. Thanks for joining me, and I hope you’ll find patterns, advice, fun and encouragement here! Operation Art is a GO! I would love for you to join Operation Crochet Shoeboxes, where we will be crocheting items that will get sent around the world to kids for Christmas. Hdc in same st, 2 sc in next st, hdc. [7 sc], Pin the pieces to the puppy. Operation Christmas Child Processing Center Seasonal, You can also make a gift by mail. Row 3: Ch 1 and turn, sk first st, sc 2, sc2tog. Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse, has delivered 157 million gift-filled shoeboxes to boys and girls around the world. Thanks for joining in! Don't leave those furry friends out! Samaritan’s Purse is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity. I just recently worked up this flower and thought …. Handmade creations run the gamut from decor to gifts and many people prepare all year long. (20 sts), 14. I made an Easy Crocheted Baby Doll Blanket! Join. These Christmas crochet patterns are each different from one another in many ways but they also have several things in common. sc in next 6, 2sc in last space (same space as beginning 2 sc), sl st in first sc to join. (second stitch is the chain from previous row). There is lots more info on how the CAL works below. Love the texture! The crochet-along is running from September to November on the Desert Blossom Crafts blog. Use this pattern to make an adorable crochet stocking for your four-legged friend to join your stockings on the holiday mantle. [20 sc], Round 5: Ch 1, sc in each st around, sl st in first sc to join. Cecil is a real cutie, and a bit of a coward, always hiding in his anemone home from bigger fish that want to eat ‘im! What a fun twist on the traditional crochet granny square! Continue the sl st joining, and stuffing body until firm. Do we have any crafty shoebox packers out there?