By clicking on the box, I verify that I am Kansas licensed appraiser, below is my Kansas license number, and I wish to view sales information for the purpose of appraisal of property or preparation of appraisal reports. Kansas state highway maps are available for free. more, myAIMS is a complete Internet Web Portal that provides access to applications geared toward viewing, querying and downloading spatially referenced information... more, The Subdivision Map Book is a bound document containing a grid network which is used to locate Subdivisions in Johnson County. Products and more, Simple and quick access into locating maps and information about parcels, addresses, and locations in Johnson County. LM 487, no. Past Published County Maps; Click here to request an official state highway map.  Click each link to toggle that data layer on or off. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. County & township map of the states of Kansas and Nebraska. this information, you must log in with your myAIMS credentials. AIMS can make a map of virtually... more, Create a plot plan, view an aerial photo of a property, research the traffic flow at an intersection, or download a plat amongst many other things. These instructions will show you how to find historical maps online. The application offers access to simple... more, AIMS stores a wide array of spatial datasets for Johnson County, from aerial imagery to water valves. This is usually typical of leased land, subsurface, and common interest parcels. LM 487, no. Anderson County. address or center of the parcel and the feature. 3 Plat Book of Anderson County. * Nearest is represented as the straight line (or shortest) distance between the Historic State Maps; Map Name PDF 2019-2020 Map side: PDF 2019-2020 Map side: 2019-2020 Inset side: PDF 2019-2020 Inset side 2017-2018 Map side: PDF 2017-2018 Map side AIMS offers three unique tools to query the Johnson County address database to locate and validate Johnson County addresses. 111 S Cherry St, Olathe, KS 66061 | 913-715-5000 | TDD: 800-766-3777© Johnson County, KS, USA 2020. Use the links below to show the information for each parcel. AIMS offers users several options when searching recorded plats in Johnson County. The selected property is outlined in blue. The Desktop and Online Utilities... more, AIMS (Automated Information Mapping System) mission is to provide open, efficient, and enterprise access to spatial data at a reasonable cost to aid... more, One of the best ways to communicate an issue or problem is through a map; maps are a highly visual tool for decision making. By clicking on the box, I verify that I am an employee or officer of the above financial institution, that I am acting on behalf of the above institution, and I wish to view sales information for the purpose of conducting appraisals and evaluations as required by federal and state regulators. distance. See the results of your search on the right side. To access The map presented in the upper right of the information page allows you to see a county base map with property lines drawn over the top.  If there is some type of spatial feature inside Johnson... more, AIMS provides a variety of GIS products and services to Johnson County agencies, Data Partners, and residents of Johnson County. Share on  For more information regarding the location services, see... enter address, property id, owner name, or kupn, Welcome JoCo Home > AIMS Home > Online Mapping myAIMS. In the map book, subdivisions... more. The Subdivision Map Book is a bound document containing a grid network which is used to locate Subdivisions in Johnson County. By clicking on the box, I verify I am a property owner or a representative of a property owner and I wish to view properties within the same subclass of my property for purposes of a potential appeal. In the map book, subdivisions... more, AIMS offers users several options when searching recorded plats in Johnson County. If you would like to request a map, please click on the link above and place your order. Public access is available with limited free downloads, while a subscription... more, Johnson County Public Works led the way in establishing a county wide survey control network. Services. This website is made possible by the collaborative efforts of the following County departments: Logging in is not required to see most information. Johnson’s 1860 Map of Kansas and Missouri. , Share Plot Plans can be printed from our online map services. You can scroll down to find more maps of this location. LM 487, no. . Zoom to Location Maps & Info. AIMS’ products and services,... more, AIMS offers complementary training classes geared toward the use of our Online Mapping applications. Allen County. or protected under state statute may only be available to authorized users.  Some information that is sensitive To get driving distance, click the linked address. Iola: Iola Daily Register, c. 1921. 2 Atlas and Plat Book of Allen County, Kansas, Including History of the World War and Allen County Honor Roll. By clicking on the box, I verify that I am a licensed Kansas real estate broker or agent, below is my Kansas license number, and I wish to view sales information for the purpose of performing my statutory duties and providing market value information to clients and customers.  There are options for additional views of zoning, landuse, FEMA Flood Zones, and the most recent AIMS imagery, found at the bottom of the map. These templates will create a printable layout of a parcel. Traveler information. Discover the past of Johnson County on historical maps. Classes are available for both the general public and for... more, Need a Plot Plan to get a deck or fence permit, or just to map your property lines? Search & Purchase Plats Phone: 913-715-1600. There are multiple parcels stacked at this location. Map Title: Map of Missouri And Kanzas Map Date: 1860 Map Locations: Kansas and Missouri Map Description: This old 1860 map shows the county boundaries and settlements within the State of Missouri and the eastern half of Kansas as they existed in 1860.  -, * stormwater service is automatic, no setup is required, Sales History Information Disclaimer Page. Old maps of Johnson County on Old Maps Online. Click here and draw a rectangle over the map to precisely define the search area. Public access is available with limited free downloads, while a subscription... more. 1 Plat Book of Allen County, Kansas... Des Moines: Northwest Publishing Company, 1906. Friday, November 6, 2020 ... Use the links below to access advanced features of the map. Narrow your search with advanced settings, such as Years (from/to), Fulltext, Publisher, etc. Our network consists of 69 horizontal control points and 938... more, 111 S Cherry St, Olathe, KS 66061 | 913-715-5000 | TDD: 800-766-3777© Johnson County, KS, USA 2020, AIMS: A Division of Technology & Innovation. Johnson County, Kansas. Minneapolis: Northwest Publishing Company, 1901. It does not measure street