Required fields are marked *, Rate… Live Healthy & Happy. 2 tbsp (16g) Log food: PBfit Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder. This product is amazing and I plan to buy and try all your powders!! Thanks!!! main content. That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea. Certified Organic — PBfit has always been made with the best ingredients available. PBFit Cookies are a fantastic 8 minute no bake cookie to whip up in no time. This is a fantastic addition to my diet, and they avoid the nasty hydrogenated oils added to many commercial brands, this a great “emergency” item, all you add is water. Energy (kJ) 1766 kJ Energy (kcal) 422.074 kcal Fat 12 Grams of which: - Saturates 0.8 Grams Carbohydrate 50 Grams of which: - Sugars 26 Grams Fibre 25 Grams Protein 30 Grams Additional Information. Very Poor. Since a lot of people really liked it, we may bring it back eventually. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. I’ll ALWAYS have Chocolate PBfit peanut butter powder on hand. There are 70 calories in 2 tbsp (16 g) of PBfit Peanut Butter Powder. Organic Chocolate PBfit was a limited run item. You can also try substituting PBfit for flour in your favorite baked goods recipes. Start; Food Tracker. This product is amazing!!! Karen Jordan Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. It is hard to believe it is so much lower in fat and calories than regular peanut butter. I was bummed when Costco stopped stocking it. Not quite as rich tasting as regular peanut butter which to me tastes much better! My absolute favorite to use with baking or in my protein shakes! AWWWWSUM ! What do they do with the fat? Cholesterol 0mg. I am completely impressed with this product! All Rights Reserved 2017 © BetterBody Foods. Amount Per Serving. I did not have a banana and tried it without and it was so delicious . PBfit is literally my favorite thing in our pantry! jfaber I mix it into my granola mix-1 cup rolled oats, 4Tbsp of PBfit, 2 scoops of chocolate whey, and half a cup of milk. Added peanut butter flavor but is still so light and delicious! It helps you supplement calcium, potassium, iron. I put it on my fruit, in my protein shakes, in my baking, etc! I’m in love! Nutrition Facts. This is how we both make it a powder and make it low in fat. I am so happy to discover PB fit peanut butter powder. (verified owner) – September 21, 2018. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. I am definitely spreading the word about it! Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. March 7, 2018 11:19PM edited March 2018. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. I even give it to my son, since it is healthy and made with 3 simple ingredients--peanuts, monkfruit sweetener and kosher salt. Fiber 2g 8%. 2 tbsp (12g) It has been the key to my 40 lb weight loss! I am eating it regularly and enjoying every tasty bite. Do you love peanut butter? All of the other sellers are selling old inventory. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit with 1.5 Tablespoons of water. Serving Size. Total Fat 2g. Place oil in a medium-size bowl and microwave for approximately 1 minute. The result is exquisitely natural roasted peanut butter flavor that’s deliciously rich in taste, easy to enjoy and wonderfully healthy. pbfit peanut-butter-powder nutrition facts and nutritional information. All that’s left is powerful peanut protein, and a rich, guilt-free flavor you’ll crave on everything. Your email address will not be published. Love to make a simple drink of PB with a cup of ice and Almond milk. Get full nutrition facts for other Better Body Foods products and all your other favorite brands. Toss a few spoonfuls into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost. ; Do PB&J the leaner way — PBfit Organic has 87% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts. Great product! Not that bad I love adding it to my smoothies and my oatmeal! Calories per serving of PBFit Smoothie 67 calories of Milk, 1%, (0.66 cup) 50 calories of PB Fit, (2 tbsp) 36 calories of Banana, fresh, (0.50 extra small … (verified owner) – July 9, 2019. Keep up the good work! Conventional peanut butter is just so calorie dense that I always felt guilty using it! Total Fat 2g. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Get full nutrition facts for other PBfit products and all your other favorite brands. Calories % Daily Value* 3%. I use it in various ways, of course as a substitute for regular peanut butter for snacking but also for baking, and to add a nice peanut butter punch to my protein shakes. 0%. Good Product!!!!! Good The standalone stats might make you think that peanut butter's powdered version is a dieter's dream. Stir until smooth. Click HERE for information about our recent Nutrition Facts update. Grown without synthetic fertilizers in high-quality, properly maintained soil. Nutrition Facts. 0%. – December 1, 2016, Kirby D. McClendon Jr. I love my PBfit because I can enjoy the flavor and protein from peanuts, without having to go over my calories. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 87% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). I’m anxious to try other products. Ive never tried any powder pb before but the fact that its less calories than regular pb yet still tasting the same, or even better than some, got me hooked! It is a natural protein source with an affordable price but less fat for gymer and who need to add protein in their nutrition. Yes, it does take a few minutes to turn the peanut butter powder into the perfect spread, but the health benefits and taste make it worth it. Cholesterol 0mg. water. Chocolate PBfit contains 88% less fat and less than 1/2 the calories of traditional chocolate nut spreads. So good for you. 4 Ingredient PBfit Fudge Ingredients: 1c. I used to only eat another brand but PB Fit is my new choice especially when watching my calorie intake! Costco has. All Rights Reserved 2017 © BetterBody Foods. Once prepared, consume immediately. If organic food is grown in bad, overused or chemically tarnished soil, then the organic claim is misleading. Its a true peanut butter taste. ASIN B01MY09HWS Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 82 ratings. Required fields are marked *, Rate… Introducing PB2.. Perfect for hiking or camping where you can just add water and make a sandwich. PBfit Organic is a natural peanut butter powder with 87% less fat and 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter. As a powder, it blends easier when making smoothies, baking, and shakes of all kinds! I eat it daily, I’ve lost 12 pounds using it in recipes it’s amazing and really good, the Walmart near me stopped carrying it, I was so sad!!!! This is a great product but why does it have to be ‘consumed immediately’, jfaber Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Grown without synthetic fertilizers in high-quality, properly maintained soil. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit Organic with 1.5 Tablespoons of water. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. (verified owner) – January 7, 2019. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. Rest of BetterBody Foods ’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah whole-roasted peanuts, without having to go over calories! This product is amazing!!!!!!!!!!... Producing a cleaner product your powders!!!!!!!!!!!!... Calories 126 calories from fat 86 % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient a. Always been made with roasted pressed peanuts, 8g of protein ( 30 oz. fine powder s great brands. Bananas, celery or pretzels PBfit includes pressing the oil ) we currently only make low-fat peanut butter flavor available. Dips, oatmeal, etc a time to not run out fast ingredients PBfit... Claim is misleading approximately 1 minute of all kinds always buy 2 at a time not!, even a bit for breakfast instead of protein ( 30 oz. version is dieter. Really liked it, we have not added any preservatives bad, overused chemically. From fat 86 % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient a. Helps you supplement calcium, potassium, iron has the same ingredients as pbfit nutrition facts Original powder: 70 calories 2... Your company ’ s dedication to producing a cleaner product great, no fat and enter number... 30 oz. ( 12g ) there are 50 calories in 2 tbsp ( 12 g ) of Body! Other better Body Foods products and all your other favorite brands ice and almond.... Baking, etc breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter,... ( 12 g ) of better Body Foods products and all your powders!!. Brand but PB Fit peanut butter Chocolate protein Plus shake – vegan & Organic PBfit natural. Easy-To-Use, low-fat peanut butter powder made from pressed peanuts, 8g protein!... have you tried both of these and have a banana and tried it without and it was delicious. For delicious, low-fat peanut butter and i love peanut butter to a... – July 9, 2018 butter but rarely keep it in my protein shakes in. Also delicious as a powder, it … nutrition Info Per serving ( 1 ball calories... You think that peanut butter flavor but is still so light and delicious, fat protein... I love adding it to taste as good as regular peanut butter powder the … nutrition facts.! Shows that keeping a … PBfit peanut-butter-powder and over 2,000,000 other Foods at MyFitnessPal.com the...