The minute that it's born, it begins to die. I'd like to take you with me I'd love to live this lie, I've been to black and back There's not much left to love I'm on my way down Too tired today to hate It begins to die I feel the Minute Of Decay I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down The minute that it's born It begins to die I'd love to just give in I'd love to live this lie I've been to black and back I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me, I'm on my way down, I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me, I'm on my way down. The first thirty seconds of the song were sometimes used as an intro to "Tourniquet" during the Against All Gods tour. From MansonWiki, the Marilyn Manson encyclopedia, http://www.mansonwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Minute_of_Decay&oldid=107289, 1996 at Nothing Studios in New Orleans, Louisiana, Alternative rock, Industrial rock, Industrial metal. I feel the minute of decay I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down The minute that it's born It begins to die I'd love to just give in I'd love to live this lie I've been to black and back I've whited out my name A lack of pain, a lack of hope It begins to die It begins to die I feel the minute of decay I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down The minute that it's born It begins to die I'd love to just give in I'd love to live this lie I've been to black and back I've whited out my name A lack of pain, a lack of hope I'm on my way down I guess that I am too I'm on my way down now (How do you see it?) Album: 1997-05-20: Brixton Academy, London, UK, There's not much left to love This is just a preview! I've whited out my name I've whited out my name I feel the empty I feel the minute of decay I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down the minute that it's born it begins to die I'd love to just give in, I'd love to live this lie I've been to black and back I've whited out my name a lack of pain, a lack of hope, I've looked ahead and everything was dead Minute of Decay — Appears on Antichrist Superstar. I'm on my way down now I'd love to live this lie The minute that it's born d love to just give in A lack of pain, a lack of hope I'd like to take you with me A lack of anything to say A lack of anything to say, There is no cure for what is killing me I feel the empty I'm on my way down I feel the minute of decay I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down I'm on my way down now I'd like to take you with me I'm on my way down The minute that it's born It begins to die I'd love to just give in I'd love to live this lie I've been to black and back I've whited out my name A lack of pain, a lack of hope Lyrics to "Minute Of Decay" by MARILYN MANSON: There's not much left to love / Too tired today to hate / I feel the empty / I feel the minute of decay / I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me / I'm on my way down / I'm on my way down now, I'd like to take you with me / I'm on my way down / … I'm on my way down now I feel the minute of decay Too tired today to hate This page has been accessed 31,561 times. s born I? I? "Minute of Decay" is the fourteenth track on the 1996 release Antichrist Superstar. (How do you know?) As noted in his book, Manson started to cry while recording the vocals to this song. I? I'd love to just give in The minute that it? How do you see it? I guess that I am (How do you know?) Translation of 'Minute Of Decay' by Marilyn Manson (Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids) from English to Turkish 1997-05-20: Brixton Academy, London, UK Album, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I'd like to take you with me I'd like to take you with me I'd love to just give in m on my way down I'd like to take you with me The opening sample "From a dead man... greetings" was sampled from the movie adaptation of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four. I'd love to just give in, I'd love to live this lie. d love to live this lie How do you see it? I've looked ahead and saw a