Mikasa Ackerman figma The beauty of figma is the wide range of poses that are possible due to them being highly articulated. 29 Comments. Doodles for ch 128 + some old Armin sketches. View and download this 992x702 Mikasa Ackerman image with 89 favorites, or browse the gallery. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. How much you wanna bet they all had an ass whopping by Levi in the morning? This world is merciless like that." By the year 854, her hair is shorter and cut up to back of her neck, but with noticeably longer bangs. I absolutely love it!!! shit's going down and i'm drawing mikasa with flowers as one should my art. Mikasa is a fairly tall, physically fit, and well-toned woman with muscles lined throughout her arms, legs, and abs. Annie’s titan form give me 1000000 years of life uwu I would like to thank the lovely @lolakasa for this Eremika commission. Follow. Daddykasa is too much woman for ya’ll to handle. Drew a 19 year old Mikasa, she may not be my favorite but she looks cool! And this is where all the wholesomeness stops and we get thrown into reality. Protecc them all at all costs. Mikasaaa I know there's some flaws, but I'm worn out. They’re here and they’re ready to kill for their faves :,). Continuing in a beautiful hell hole that is Attack on Titan. We start the angst with Mikasa’s inner dialouge that killed me, Reiner having that Big Dick Energy, Pieck looking aroud and Gabi begin forever traumatized from what she saw at the end of Snk 122 can’t tell if the dude lying in Zeke or Falco, HISTORIA BABY IS THAT YOU?! Comparation of characters through seasons. Ending things with some amazing concept art, here is a captivating portrayal of a blood-stained Mikasa. The other two went for the boyish look. Hoobamon. 1,109 notes. Want to discover art related to mikasa? 3,515 notes. Dedicated to @lolakasa on her bday~! anonymous - Mikasa Ackerman. A simple reincarnation AU piece I wanted to try painting. View and download this 500x832 Mikasa Ackerman Mobile Wallpaper with 101 favorites, or browse the gallery. please don't repost or use without permission , Or maybe I learned a few things from the mikasa piece and fixed them up, i may messed up something but what the heck, soooo i'm not satisfied with how this turned out tbh. N8e has uploaded 998 photos to Flickr. SORRY IF IT LOOKS FAILED AGHHHH  Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ). The artist of… Reblog. Daddykasa is too much woman for ya’ll to handle. See more ideas about Mikasa, Attack on titan, Ackerman. (plus, not like in the manga version, i want to draw Levi’s full face). Attack of the kindergarten: this is SOOOOO FUCKINGGGG CUTE OH MY GOD ( ´•₎౩•` ) i want to play with Levi senseiiiiiii. mikasa ackerman fanart Shingeki no Kyojin attack on titan danny's art. Soft Mikasa will save the world. Mikasa. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. See more ideas about Attack on titan, Mikasa, Titans. -Mikasa Ackerman, Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). starkspangle . Oct 26, 2020 - "The world is cruel, but beautiful." 662 Favourites. Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) semsei. muju. well, for the most part…, We start off with Jean going into full dad mode, I’m a proud mom of a few adorable dumbass kids, Me and bae @ our drunk friends messing with the bar boss, Armin is a literal angel, in case you didn’t know, YAMS STOP BULLYING HIM I FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR LAUGHING, Adorable :’) Eren i don’t remember giving you the permission to look this fucking hot, Levi also goes into dad mode which was expected of him like uncle, like nephew :’), Everytime i see him cry, i feel my heart aching… :’(, They should always be this happy, Sasha let the kid go he’s to young to drink, EREN’S FACE WHEN HE SEES MA HAVING A GOOD TIME I CRY. !<3, Knight Ackerfam is finished!