“I was really Mika’s wedding planner,” he joked. The two have been gushing over each other since announcing their impending nuptials, but the truth behind their on-air chemistry is beyond sleazy! “The more time we can spend with our family, the happier we are.”. [32][33][34], On October 23, 1993, Brzezinski married TV news reporter James Patrick Hoffer, now of WABC-TV. There definitely was a moment where I realized. “But never together. Steve Kornacki gets his own hashflag ’emoji’ for #TrackingKornacki. All rights reserved. It probably would have been less stressful for everyone if these two just released a statement from the get-go. It all makes him remarkably effective at speaking the ultimate truth to power!! The sneaky twosome would claim they were promoting their show, which debuted in 2007, on these out-of-town trips. Then how come low I.Q. Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, and their families pose after their wedding ceremony in the National Archives rotunda. Scarborough, for his part, wore a black Zegna suit from his on-air rotation, what he called a Robert Mueller-approved white shirt and a traditional black wedding tie. Why did they wait so long to confirm their romance? Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, offered to do the deed first. (Isn't that what assistants are for?). "It's very difficult working on a show where the two stars are in a relationship," the source said about the situation. Considering the poor state of Trump's relationship with the couple these days, we're relieved this fantasy never materialized. "You don't have to be so rude.The fact of the matter is that they are not Bobby Kennedy — as I was about to say — but you wanted to get your cheap shot in so you got your cheap shot in. Brzezinski said, "We know for a fact that [Conway] tries to book herself on this show. Newlyweds “It Makes Sense Now”: Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski Tie the Knot in a Secret Washington, D.C., Ceremony The Morning Joe co … Given the long-held suspicions about their relationship, it's bizarre Scarborough and Brzezinski didn't let the cat out of the bag sooner. For years, I’ve listened to Mika and Joe dispense the scuttlebutt from Washington. Since the program's inception, Brzezinski appeared as co-host and news reader on MSNBC's morning program Morning Joe,[9] alongside Joe Scarborough and Willie Geist. The couple is always early to bed, after all, though they are taking the week off for a mini-honeymoon before they host an event together in San Francisco as part of Brzezinski’s “Know Your Value” series.