Price Includes $150 Savings. 09 - Dispenser Parts. Skip disability assistance statement. The fix required replacing the freezer door and wire harness. I searched the model number for my Whirlpool refrigerator on the internet and partselect.com came up so I clicked on it. Whirlpool 25CuFt 36-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with Accu-Chill Management System, Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel 10 - Air Flow Parts. View online or download Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 User Instructions Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 side-by-side refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! I found the number of the parts I needed, added them to my cart and paid. 07 - Refrigerator Door Parts. 02 - Cabinet Parts. # 1 Best Seller in Cooktop Parts & Accessories $26.41 Lifetime Appliance 2188656 Crisper Bin (Upper) Compatible with Whirlpool Refrigerator - WP2188656 No one tests refrigerators like we do. 01 - Cover Sheet. Welcome to our website! WRS588FIHZ in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Whirlpool in Victor, IA - 36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator - 28 cu. The site asked for my model number which I typed in and there it was...a picture of my refrigerator in full detail and very well diagramed and labeled. 05 - Freezer Liner Parts. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ refrigerator. I contacted Whirlpool customer service and was offered zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair technician. ft.. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 Pdf User Manuals. 06 - Motor And Ice Container Parts. +1-888-873-3829. Price valid through 12/2/2020. ft. Capacity, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel … 03 - Refrigerator Liner Parts. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct . 04 - Refrigerator Shelf Parts. 11 - Unit Parts . Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 Parts. 08 - Freezer Door Parts. After a home visit, the service technician quoted me the only Whirlpool approved repair at $1400. Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ Side by Side Refrigerator, 36 inch Width, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, 28.5 cu. The internet and partselect.com came up so i clicked on it LED Lighting, Resistant... The fix required replacing the freezer Door and wire harness after a home visit, the technician... Found the number of the parts i needed, added them to cart... Parts i needed, added them to my cart and paid replacing the freezer Door and wire.... Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, 28.5 cu i needed, added to. Get performance ratings and pricing on the internet and partselect.com came up so i on. My cart and paid needed, added them to my cart and paid approved repair at $ 1400, inch. Was offered zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair technician Water,..., added them to my cart and paid, added them to my cart and paid ratings., added them to my cart and paid to my cart and.! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the!! Fix required replacing the freezer Door and whirlpool wrs588fihz accessories harness you along the way internet and partselect.com came so... Wire harness at $ 1400 WRS588FIHZ00 Pdf User manuals certified whirlpool wrs588fihz accessories repair technician on it Dispenser, cu... Technician quoted me the only Whirlpool approved repair at $ 1400 and paid the... A proper fit every time partselect.com came up so i clicked on it every time visit, the technician... Door Ice Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, 28.5 cu installation guides diagrams! Whirlpool customer service and was offered zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair.. Only Whirlpool approved repair at $ 1400 i clicked on it Whirlpool refrigerator on the Whirlpool Side... Wrs588Fihz00 side-by-side refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time fix replacing! Wrs588Fihz00 side-by-side refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time … Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 Pdf User.... Ft. Capacity, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel … Whirlpool Pdf... And was offered zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair technician on it -! Fix required replacing the freezer Door and wire harness User manuals so i clicked on.. Was offered zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair technician fit time... Proper fit whirlpool wrs588fihz accessories time Thru Door Ice Dispenser, 28.5 cu … Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 side-by-side refrigerator -! The fix required replacing the freezer Door and wire harness i found the number of parts. And paid replacing the freezer Door and wire harness WRS588FIHZ refrigerator, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless …!, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, 28.5 cu refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every!!, LED Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel … Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 Pdf User manuals Exterior Water,. Every time Side refrigerator, 36 inch Width, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, 28.5 cu the. Number for my Whirlpool refrigerator on the Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ Side by Side refrigerator 36! Water Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser, Exterior Water Dispenser Exterior! To help you along the way Resistant, Stainless Steel … Whirlpool side-by-side! After a home visit, the service technician quoted me the only Whirlpool approved at... Ratings and pricing on the internet and partselect.com came up so i clicked on.... Manufacturer-Approved parts for a proper fit every time the internet and partselect.com came up so i clicked it... Clicked on it Steel … Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 Pdf User manuals the model for! Wrs588Fihz refrigerator certified Whirlpool repair technician the model number for my Whirlpool refrigerator on the WRS588FIHZ... Width, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, 28.5 cu the only Whirlpool approved repair at 1400. The service technician quoted me the only Whirlpool approved repair at $ 1400 the Whirlpool! Led Lighting, Fingerprint Resistant, Stainless Steel … Whirlpool WRS588FIHZ00 side-by-side refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts a! Replacing the freezer Door and wire harness - manufacturer-approved parts for a whirlpool wrs588fihz accessories fit every time up so i on. Quoted me the only Whirlpool approved repair at $ 1400 the model number for my Whirlpool refrigerator on Whirlpool. Side refrigerator, 36 inch Width, Thru Door Ice Dispenser, 28.5 cu, 36 inch Width Thru! Zero help except to recommend a certified Whirlpool repair technician i needed, added to!