It is a cross between a Ghost pepper and a Trinidad Scorpion. SUPER HOT, RARE pepper. Trinidad Scorpion Pepper. Jay’s Peach Ghost Scorpion pepper was originally developed by Jay Weaver, a pepper grower in Eastern Pennsylvania. Jay’s Peach Ghost Scorpion Pepper This is an extremely hot pepper that was developed by a farmer named Jay in Eastern Pennsylvania, United States. Growing it in 2013 will make it 5th generation. White Ghost Scorpion pepper seeds. The chile plant has been growing for 4 years now. It is a cross between a Ghost Chile (Bhut Jolokia) and a Trinidad Scorpion… The Jay’s Ghost Scorpion pepper has an immediate burn that slowly lingers to the sinuses. This will be the first time I’ve grown the Scorpion pepper, so I am interested to see what I get, for both plant and fruit. It grows into various shapes, with some having tails like a Trinidad Scorpion. Bhut Jolokia held the title of hottest pepper for a few years, but then the Trinidad Scorpion took the crown in 2012 with approximately 1,200,000 Scoville. Every order comes with free … This pepper ranked 900,000 Scoville heat units! Every order come with 20+ Seeds. This peachy colored pepper is lined with bumps and twists and can have a scorpion-like tail. The Jay’s Ghost Scorpion’s taste has … However, in the race to grow the hottest pepper, the ghost chili was superseded by the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper in 2011 and Carolina Reaper in 2013. The ghost chili is rated at more than one million Scoville Heat Units (SHUs). seeds are Fresh 2020 Seeds.