Her decision to make a deal came from a place of survival. Bela Talbot hasn't been seen on Supernatural since Season 3, but a return appearance in the final season would be an opportunity to redeem her. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Supernatural Season 15 would give the writers a chance to do more. I could see Rowena paying her a visit in Hell to get her on side. While the Winchesters used their knowledge of things that go bump in the night to help people, Bela used hers purely for selfish gain. We have time for more returns, and one of those could be Bela Talbot. In addition, Bela eventually became too much of an antagonist to Sam and Dean. Despite that, she and Dean had palpable chemistry. KEEP READING: Supernatural: God Shows Sam Winchester the Future in New Promo. Supernatural airs Thursdays at 8/7c on The CW. Most importantly, though, now that Bela’s spent over a decade in Hell, it would be fascinating to see how it’s changed her. I know Bela is one of those characters fans loved to hate, hated to love, or sometimes just downright hated. In a return appearance, she could help the brothers outwit the Almighty once and for all. It was just so much fun. Bringing Lauren Cohan specifically back to Supernatural Season 15 would give us the chance to see Bela’s inner strength. During her time on the show, she also attempted to kill the brothers repeatedly. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. That would be freaking amazing,” Cohan told Collider when asked if she’d like to reprise her brief Supernatural role one last time. We didn’t get too much in the earlier episodes, seeing the darkness in her the most. Check it out by clicking here or listen below. Given Bela was not yet well integrated into the show's overarching narrative, it’s likely hers was one of the character arcs that suffered the most as a result. Following the mid-season finale, the show will return January 16, 2020. When addressing Supernatural’s coming ending on Twitter, Morgan wrote the show had “one hell of a run.”, “I hope this last year is enough time to wrap up a story that deserves only the best,” Morgan wrote, adding stars Ackles and Padalecki “done us proud.”. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Lauren Cohan has thrown her hat into the ring, sharing that she’d love to be back. Dean gained access to her records from England and discovered that her real name was Abbie and her parents were dead. ... Supernatural season 14 continues Thursdays on The CW. Bela would make an excellent addition, especially as she realized that everything that happened to her in the past was all written by God. The season's shortened length made it impossible to develop certain storylines as much as they might have been otherwise. The series airs on E4 in the UK. The most obvious is that she drew the ire of fans. “I really should call somebody and see if that’s possible. It was the nicest group to become a part of. And without her pending deadly fate hanging over her head, Bela could be redeemed by putting her considerable smarts towards doing something positive. Yet, Bela encountered other complications as well. Lauren Cohan Hopes to Return for ‘Supernatural’s Final Season, Everything Coming to Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Hulu & Amazon Prime Video in November 2020, The Walking Dead Could Look at Daryl’s Love Life Very Soon, Stranger Things 4 Writers Share Mysterious Set Footage With Season 1 Callback, The Walking Dead Director Pitches Episode Following a Single Zombie, Stranger Things Shares New Character Photos From Season 4 Set, Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere May Reveal the Secret to Boba Fett's Survival, Star Wars: Russian Doll Creator's New Series Reportedly a Martial-Arts Thriller, Star Wars: The Mandalorian Viewers Warn Arachnophobes About Space Spiders in Skin-Crawling Chapter 10. In this latest episode, we break down the trailers for Dark Phoenix and Child's Play, talk Halo casting, and so much more! Have you subscribed to ComicBook Nation, the official Podcast of ComicBook.com, yet? Supernatural Season 15, Episode 10 synopsis: Has luck run out? Share your thoughts in the comments below. RELATED: Supernatural: Where The Winchester Name Came From (& What It Was MEANT To Be). The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan teases return to Supernatural for its final season. Make sure to subscribe now and never miss an episode! She would want to repent for all the bad she did, even though she had what would have felt like a good reason for making the deal. However, her real goal was to steal the Colt, their demon-killing gun. But there were hints of compassion and light. Supernatural is almost halfway through its fifteenth and final season and already several characters from past seasons have returned to make guest appearances. However, a flashback indicated that Bela’s father was abusive, making her reasons for having her parents killed far more complicated. Bela could make her return in the same way. In her final episode, “Time Is On My Side,” it was revealed that Bela made a deal with a crossroads demon when she was 14 that was about to come due. Even just one or two episodes, we’d get to see how sorry she was for the things she did, only acting out because she was scared. When Bela delivered it, though, she was told she had to kill Sam as well to get out of her deal. To celebrate Lauren Cohan’s birthday today, I’m looking at why Bela’s return would be so great. And finally, it’s all about redemption. Lauren Cohan (b. Those two would make an excellent team up when it came to working with the Winchesters. We’d see that she didn’t give in and that there’s still some humanity in her. By the end of the episode, she was dragged to Hell by hellhounds. Lilith, the demon who held her contract, used that to her advantage. I love those guys, and I loved my time on that show. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Supernatural Season 7, Episode 21 recap: Kevin’s introduction, Monday TV ratings: Manifest returns down, The Bachelor strong, Disney: 30 greatest Disney movies of all-time, 30 Grey’s Anatomy Episodes Sure to Make You Cry, The Office and 25 TV shows that were never supposed to be hits, 17 Most Hated ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Characters Ever, 15 greatest Grey’s Anatomy Doctors of All-Time, 20 Most Shocking Deaths from American Horror Story, 15 Most Hated Characters from American Horror Story, 15 Shows to Watch on Netflix if You Love Shadowhunters, 101 shows to stream when you cut the cord, Oscars: 25 iconic movies that never won Best Picture, Oscars: Amy Adams and the 15 best actresses who have yet to win an Oscar, Oscars: Bradley Cooper and the 15 best actors who have yet to win an Oscar. That was my first TV experience, and my first job in the United States. SUPERNATURAL“Time Is On My Side” –Pictured (L-R) Jensen Ackles as Dean and Lauren Cohan as Bela in SUPERNATURAL on The CW. Team Free Will needs all the help it can get against God. And she was young, so she likely didn’t know initially what she was getting into. Lauren Cohan “would love” to revisit Supernatural and reprise her role as the killed-off Bela Talbot in the series’ 15th and final season. We’d get to see the humanity in her. Lauren Cohan is currently busy on ABC's Whiskey Cavalier, and there's still … Still, after everything she had done to the Winchesters, it was hard to imagine Dean ever trusting her. He’s the one she has to blame for everything that happened in her life. Sam and Dean anticipated that she was coming for them and left their hotel before she arrived just moments before her time was up.