He could feel himself tearing up from this. The signs saying We love Larry! Browse through and read larry stylinson fanfiction stories and books And it was too late to change this now. It was a typical interview and I really don't feel like boring you with the details. Niall's request caught me off guard. What was he supposed to do. Harry waited for his cue, watching as Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all began moving and dancing across the stage. Niall shouted suddenly, "Let's play truth or dare!". He gulped turning to look Louis in the eye and finding worry lacing his features. He wasn't sure of many things in that moment. Eventuell besteht momentan keine Internetverbindung oder es liegt ein anderes Netzwerk-Problem vor. I shouted. and, most importantly, Larry is Love. While Harry was sure that he would be faithful to Louis for the rest of his life, he wasn't sure about Louis. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. "Alright Harry, truth or dare?" We were having a guys night in and, up to this point, we had been playing video games and eating junk food. I gulped loudly and looked over at Louis, "well, Lou, what are we going to do? Unlike Liam's orderly, three-second hugs, Niall attacked them both at the same time in a bear hug. Harry's smile slowly fell off of his face. Tonight, they all seemed centered around one thing: Larry Stylinson. But Louis was sure if Harry was.". Will he be able to keep them down, or will they just keep growing? Liam was first to congratulate them. His boyfriend Louis, he reminded himself with a grin. "I'm happy for you both. But then the unexpected happened — the cheers returned twice as loudly as before. But when he turned around, it seemed he didn't have anything to worry about. He and Louis were still sort of new. "Alright Liam, truth or dare?" He was completely torn up about it. "I knew it! "I just thought it would be fun," Niall frowned. Harry sighed. For the purpose of this story Louis and Eleanor are not dating and she will not be included in my story. You are straight! Twelve year old girls.". Might as well confirm it.". A/N: Any form of comments whether it be a review, a favorite, whatever, it's REALLY appreciated. "Yeah, you know we're not gay!" "So," Lucy smiled, "what about relationships? Louis protested. Harry and Louis are together. As said before, they were still new. "'I can't lie, Lou.' "Congratulations," he said, separating himself from them. All the boys did was laugh as we were ushered onto the stage. I took it and he helped me up. I looked at Louis, who was beaming at the reaction, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Like you really have to ask," I smirked, "dare!". or We love 1D! That's right I, Harry Edward Styles, am in love with Louis William Tomlinson. "Yeah, thanks, guys." When he caught Harry's eye, he winked, making a blushing Harry turn away. You see, ever since I was 14 I've been questioning my sexuality. I wasn't supposed to develop feelings for him. It's kin've cute. He knew he'd be getting a talk from Simon. Disclaimer: Not claiming any of this is real, or that management gave me permission to write it. Das Problem wurde den Administratoren automatisch gemeldet. It just felt right. But Louis was sure if Harry was. Harry just laughed, grabbing Louis' head and pulling him closer until their lips were touching. It was supposed to be a dare. I shrug the memory back. "Hello boys," a pretty young, brunette smiled, "I'm Lucy and I'll be your interviewer today.". More than once, both boys would look at the art work and read the fanfics. Louis would never admit it, but he loved to watch what the fans would make on YouTube. It wasn't the usual Marry me, Zayn! Louis groaned. We all laughed, but then the boys started looking at Louis and I. No. They were always reblogging Larry Stylinson videos. Louis and I screamed at the same time. Niall immediately perked up and the other three boys agreed, albeit a little reluctantly. I knew we would eventually start to get hate, but right now everything felt so perfect. He tried to seem mad but it was a lost cause. Louis noticed, smiling. Louis' half was all about comforting Harry — was Harry sure about this? Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. He eventually gave up, letting himself smile at the two. While Harry was sure that he would be faithful to Louis for the rest of his life, he wasn't sure about Louis. Sponsor werden und Werbung komplett deaktivieren. He pulled them both into a hug. Not tonight. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Yes I, Louis William Tomlinson, am in love with Harry Edward Styles. Louis was the first to be beside him. Neither of them spoke, having a conversation through their eyes. You are straight! "I can't believe you're making us do this," I muttered. By we I mean Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, and I. One night we were playing truth or dare with a group of friends and we were dared to kiss. Everyone cheered, happy that one-fifth of their favorite band was alright. Louis returned it with a similar expression, leaning over and whispering in his ear, "Too late now. ", Liam smiled and said, "still with Danielle. It was supposed to be a joke. Is he possibly falling for his best friend, Harry Styles? It took a second for the first song to begin — More Than This. "You have no idea how long Zayn, Niall, and I have been waiting for this." Lucy asked, leaning forward. I Sleep Naked: Larry Stylinson Paperback – September 18, 2019 by Kayla Blake (Author) 4.8 out of 5 stars 139 ratings. Liam's eyes went wide and he whispered back almost furiously. I took it and snuggled in closer to him, trying to ignore the fact that it felt so right! Harry instinctively glanced down to Louis' hand, wanting nothing more than to just hold it in his and indulge in its warmth. At the end of their silent, mental conversation, Louis simply nodded. The kiss had been so amazing. They didn't know how it happened but they knew they wanted to keep the baby. "Thank you, Niall," Louis said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the Irish lad's energy. They boys even smiled, coming over to clap Harry on the shoulder in joyfulness. and Larry Stylinson is real, bitches! Ever since then I've been trying to find a girl that would make me feel that way, but instead I found Louis. All the boys turned to look at Harry with a worried expression. "I know!" And how badly he needed to tell the world about it. You then have to tell an interviewer that you were never dating and you don't even like each other.". They hadn't talked about coming out at all. At least tonight it would be easy to keep a smile on his face that wasn't fake. I love you! I looked up to see Louis standing with his hand out. Wanting to get rid of that look any way possible, Harry spoke. In answer, Louis' lips tugged up into a smile and he raised their joined hands, grinning at the crowd. With a final smile, he moved and let Niall through. A loud gasp came from the audience and I could tell Lucy was trying to compose herself also. Not tonight. His turn had caused him to be surveying the crowd once again — this time, however, he noticed more. "None of you are any fun!" I looked at Louis, who was beaming at the reaction, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. All that mattered was they knew. But I don't listen to management because I FREAKING HATE THEM. Turning back to the crowd of fan's still shouting their approval, Harry let out a breath. They only pulled apart after they felt Zayn, Liam, and Niall crowding around them. When Harry noticed this, he elaborated. Wait you can't think that way Harry! I laughed a little, "who said they were girls?". Harry's pregnant. Only one problem; he's straight. "I see," she finally managed, "and who are the lucky lads?". The audience seemed to realize what we were trying to portray and began screaming. Ever since Carter. Thanks for understand. Harry smiled even wider, if that was possible, remembering how the song had so closely related to him and Louis. His face probably seemed terrified. Harry sowly floated back into reality, Louis' voice being his anchor. He and Louis were still sort of new. The audience once again went quiet. However, when he starts to read, emotions start to stir inside of him. Some people won't be as accepting," he warned. They were all grinning. Beads of sweat began forming on Harry's forehead, sliding down his smooth skin. Beim Übermitteln der Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Plus you have to be seen kissing. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Trotzdem verlassen? All that meant was everyone around the world would now soon enough. "There is no way I'm doing that!" Zayn ignored him, "which one of your turtles is your favorite? No. Louis was driving so I put my chair back and stared at the roof of the car. If Louis ever knew that I was developing feelings for him.. He knew management wouldn't like this. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Harry could only see the signs.