endstream endobj 586 0 obj <>/Metadata 12 0 R/Pages 583 0 R/StructTreeRoot 19 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 587 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 841.92 595.32]/Parent 583 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 588 0 obj <>stream Tidy up frequently Yes Working with potting compost – compost in eye, micro-organisms from compost, allergic reactions to compost YesGive safety talk to ensure participants know how to work safely with compost. z��]E+ՋwzL��ۦ���.#_��1h��g�FY+�b�I�c�męj��֣���v����* %���� 648 0 obj <>stream Under Risk Assessments This is an example Risk Assessment for Landscape Gardening Works, It basic and covers the main risks found with soft landscape works which includes general maintenance. stream �l3t�i��B*�r&$�ؐ����2�:�N _+�rf�c���MN9�"�muvr�u�M��0�d� ]I�;�m���Z�XH"�U)���u�Tĸ��:|Fjf���p�J�,�e���P���2�������'ޒi#�'|\����a���7^�1��RK��fBԩ�. Who might be harmed and how? endobj 585 0 obj <> endobj ",#(7),01444'9=82. endobj to evaluate the nature and seriousness of injuries that may arise from specific hazards To critically examine the existing safety controls in place. <> h�b```� �bs�@��(��������!��� &�Uŏ5X܃���\"::�;:M2::�������''�b� �:� �"�,6, LX��Y��2�c [�4=F��g�x��UlL�Z�4�B?�i|̚) ��*@� U � h�bbd```b``V �5 ��$�dc���`v2�d]"Y��ٱ`�`5y`70,�zL���ւ�5�@�qf3�m b?���r�00120� ���8���/n ��� %%EOF 1 0 obj This may include installing fencing on domestic, commercial, farm or woodland projects, any tree surgery works, or any form of building works in a garden or outdoor setting. Do you need to do anything else to control this risk? Important reminder. It is vital that site specific hazards (not covered by this proforma) are identified and precautions and control measures are documented before work begins. x��VMo�@�#�?�ю�z?�k)���4J�H!���`�!V�!�U��C0E)i��w潝y3Cx�,�I2*��4�d���a拧p�Hûd��I���3�������F0e��W:Τ+�?͔����7�d���C��\��'B0�a0�:�2hŸ��d&�Zr��r�u�>O0��u���n{������|�Ɨ�7 �b��п "?��Ǵ����!��c��0���R����G?�~/�&��� What are you already doing? 5 0 obj <>/Font<>/Pattern<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.44 841.68] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> These Landscaping and Fencing Risk Assessment Forms have been designed for use by companies who are involved in any type of landscaping works. Action by who? this risk assessment guidance is to draw attention to hazards commonly encountered in the delivery of horticultural activities in the garden. endstream endobj startxref endstream ]�Ϩ�,p���_�.6�d��L����I�^��S��6����֩�nCdp�`��dW�!��{5D�ܪ��)4-��7��tua�Ѯq[�&BN�m�6�Fi^��l�ږ��Z��[p��z�,�i���cBj�pD�A�v(6��JXꃛP�Y�΋" ��/�Y��)|�L�`���0� R�B`���H��]O�~��C��p������2 606 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<93953076B4940F48BF4452D657D6006F>]/Index[585 64]/Info 584 0 R/Length 108/Prev 207669/Root 586 0 R/Size 649/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream 3 0 obj Hazardous Substances - COSHH. Action by when? stream Assessment Number Risk Assessment for Schools SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM School Name: Assessment Title: Assessment of risk for gardening activities involving pupils Issued by: T. Johnson Approved by: A.Bradley Issue Number: 1/2005 Sheet Number: 1 of 4 Legislation / Information Source:-Management of H & S at Work Regulations 1999 $.' <> [Type text] Template for a nursery risk assessment [Type text] What are the hazards? h��mo�6ǿ ��i���Pp�� m$�2@�5�����|����e�V���f��#y:��x��1�,�Li���Y��o��0xCvoŜTxk���0�= � IA��gBY�0KH΄3h����1��L [,���C�(�TΌR�I*KP�2�rY���$��4�~}�{�A�V�L�he2F�)P�2�g��ad9����@���U��[�*L5lA�b���w�O�����0��̨ R��;�D,�����(�! A comprehensive risk assessment may also show the need for making changes to the workplace or certain processes, for example situating heavy equipment nearer to the stockroom so that staff do not have to move it so far, or locate it on a lower shelf rather than having to lift it up to a higher one. %PDF-1.5 Our primary objectives in carrying out these risk assessments were: - To identify hazards with the potential to cause harm to staff or members of the public. Example COSHH risk assessment - Garden centre. It is vital to identify any other hazards and document what precautions and control measures are needed before work begins. <>>> The purpose of the risk assessment guidance is to draw attention to hazards commonly encountered in the delivery of horticultural activities both in the garden and the classroom. ��� �[�)1�fRFeä��GZ&��M��&E�a��%d`J(+Δ�$d��Lye� �(�T0�e �a�2�-u9���3��ڑZ@���d���:D 'YxId���(I-V~�>9��\���4�~|(��oՇ�*���6g��pC�x�ĖZ�-o�Y�s����ܔ��n����cQN�*�IN�Z�@r��M�ɒ)���g����[z`��}L��1"��g���k�]Ɩ���HFG�'���^�w�����|:�}7�z0�ʧ��h6��'��o�aRI�\U�����H�-ʇj�H�l�����]������ķ3�i�`N�^M���Ʉ�J���(+.c��(�#$�=�� �3!A=�&�3��|Y��\z:�����$�)g�ٲl���eu|�/V{��_WګOy�"$O⦝���뗊|~��ZD�;���Y�0����o�q��zo��@���&�Ť\V��7���K�>. 2 0 obj General Risk Assessment example ... Obstructions in pathways and around the garden Keep all pathways clear at all times, including those in outside and indoor working areas. %PDF-1.5 %���� <> Schools may therefore refer to this guidance to produce their bespoke risk assessment. This example risk … 0 endobj endobj 4 0 obj ���� JFIF ` ` �� �Exif II* 1 > 2 ^ r Adobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh) g2014:10:09 16:26:55 �� �� �� C Work Activity covered in this Assessment: Landscape Gardening