Go directly to shout page. Make sure your selection Jesus, my passion in life is to know you She was born on January 16, 1959 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Give me yourself, Juanita Bynum Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Bow Down To. A Woman seeking after the heart of God with all lifes ups and down she chooses to remain in the shadow of the almighty and behind the veil, fully clothed and covered by the blood of Jesus. May all other goals. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Start the wiki. Above all else So please hear my heart's crying Juanita Bynum Biography. Experience has called her to become and even …. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Juanita Bynum - Above All Else Lyrics. Oh Jesus, You showered Your. starts and ends within the same node. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. May all other goals bow down to Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Dressed and draped in the glory of God!! Goodness on … Jesus, my passion in life is to know you May all other goals bow down to This journey of loving you more Oh Jesus, you've shown all your goo Oh Jesus, you've shown all your goodness on me Above all else This journey of loving you more Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You've given your love so freely Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Soul Cry (Oh, Oh, Oh) [Recitation] - Speak to Me Remix, Soul Cry (Oh, Oh, Oh) [Recitation ("Speak to Me" Remix)]. Leave feedback. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Above all else Experience has called her to become and even more wise woman of God. Do you know any background info about this track? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Juanita Bynum is an American Pentecostal televangelist, Bible teacher, author, actress, singer, preacher and prophetess. Jesus, my passion in life is to know You. juanita bynum A Woman seeking after the heart of God with all lifes ups and down she … This journey of loving You more. This is just a preview! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. A Woman seeking after the heart of God with all lifes ups and down she chooses to remain in the shadow of the almighty and behind the veil, fully clothed and covered by the blood of Jesus. Pressing to stay behind the veil each and every day!! Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. But there's one thing I'm longing for …, A Woman seeking after the heart of God with all lifes ups and down she chooses to remain in the shadow of the almighty and behind the veil, fully clothed and covered by the blood of Jesus. Juanita Bynum Lyrics. And my prayer for my life "Above All Else". She is the CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, a multi-faceted lifestyle and empowerment product company based in New York.