I mean LJH is forever evil second male lead. Kang Ah Reum is a wedding dress designer who has been married twice. The plot sounds really interesting. Derek Hyun treats his wife sweetly, but, for his job as an industrial spy, he will do anything. Genres: Suspense, Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Drama; Tags: Multiple Marriages, Secret Agent, Secret, Designer, Married Couple, Spy, Shinhwa, Divorce, Marriage, Idol Actor Jun Ji Hoon disguises himself as a travel writer, but he is actually a secret agent for Interpol. [2] The story of series revolves around Kang Ah Reum (Yoo In-na), a wedding dress designer and her two husbands. Ghani Jul 04 2020 8:59 am finally, the one that i missing everyday will be playing another romance drama, definitely gonna watching it. the remarried part is not necessary if Yoo In na and Eric are going to be together at the end of the drama. Her two husbands harbor many secrets and Ah Reum gets swept up in them. I'll be back after I finish this drama. Yoo In-Na vs. Lee Dong-Wook!hehehe.i am team spy of course!fighting YIN! ?im too overwhelmed!! Frx Oct 23 2020 4:26 am I was a little reminded of Inna's MSH hahaha. I really like this its so exciting when I first watch the episode 1 yea ahh waiting for the other episode. His secret is that he is actually a cold-blooded industrial spy. Giusy Oct 01 2020 11:46 am I like it when he gets angry in the drama, he's so cool and sexy. Drakor Lover Oct 07 2020 12:36 pm [CDATA[ Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older Indra Aug 23 2020 1:14 pm He's been in so much villain role after Uncontrollably Fond. Thai Drama, thaidrama, thailakorn, thailakornvideos, thaidrama2020, thaidramahd, klook, seesantv, viu, raklakorn, dramacool are top online web Entertainment in Thailand, You can find all thai Video The Spies Who Loved Me [Eng-Sub] 나를 사랑한 스파이 | Korean Drama Best 04 - Thai Lakorn Judul Drama : The Spies Who Loved Me (English title) / The Spy Who Loved Me (literal title) Revised romanization : Nareul Saranghan Spy Hangul : 나를 사랑한 스파이 Sutradara : Lee Jae-Jin Genre : Suspense, Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Drama Network : MBC Jumlah Episode : 16 Tanggal Rilis : 21 Oktober 2020 — Ai Nov 06 2020 6:02 am Omyyygoddddd cant wait to watch thisssssss.....loveeeelotsss for you yoon in-na...mwahhh??? It is also available non-exclusively on iQIYI in South Korea. i hope lim ju hwan is the lead this time, he is stuck eith with the second lead role or with the bad guy role, i want to seem him as the leaad pleaase ! Waaaaw fabulous I'm in ...?? { i think i can guess the plot of this drama...A Reum present husband is the killer or the mastermind. Ep.5 was originally scheduled to air Wednesday, November 4, 2020, but, due to a baseball playoffs game, ep.5 will air on Thursday, November 5, 2020. Her current husband works as a diplomatic official and seems gentle and warm. Please, let them have a happy marriage. She met Derek Hyun (Lim Ju-Hwan) after her divorce and they eventually married.