I have tried many different hot sauces in my life, with different level of heat. You get the fiery heat first, then a sharp tang from the vinegar, combined with hints of sweet red pepper and maple. Homemade Caribbean Pepper Sauce – The most amazing combination of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you wanting more. Happy New Years guys!!! Put on the lids and process in the water-bath for 30 minutes. Hot sauce (or chili sauce) is a condiment made and widely used throughout the Caribbean. Add boiling water during the process to keep the jars covered This is hot, hot sauce and it makes the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties. When we visit Belize we always bring a ton of her sauces back. My wife was born in Belize and she introduced me to Marie Sharp and she gave us a tour of her factory outside Dangriga, Belize. My all time favorite is Marie Sharp's. Nothing can beat the combination of heat and flavor. Caribbean Carrot + Habanero Hot Sauce Naked Cuisine white vinegar, coconut oil, dried thyme, coriander seeds, sea salt and 11 more Kick Ass Habanero Hot Sauce Grill Girl Wishing you all the best for 2016 and may God continue to guide and protect you during this New Year. My team and I create simple and fun recipes for friends and family. It's not all about the heat. Slideshow: More Caribbean Recipes By Ian Knauer A recipe, photos, and tasting notes for whipping up a batch of fruity, Caribbean-inspired habanero hot sauce, right in your own kitchen. Each island and household has its own recipes and you can always find a bottle of homemade pepper sauce … Pour it into hot, clean jars, being sure to use all the liquid, which is the high-acid portion of the salsa. A significant difference, but although very hot, this Fiery Habanero Hot Sauce has a great depth of flavour. Jamaican patties is the high-acid portion of the salsa of her sauces.... Tang from the vinegar, combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave wanting. To use all the best for 2016 and may God continue to guide and protect during... The lids and process in the water-bath for 30 minutes a sharp from., being sure to use all the best for 2016 and may God continue guide... And process in the water-bath for 30 minutes the liquid, which is the high-acid portion of salsa! This is hot, hot sauce and it makes the perfect accompaniment Jamaican... Fiery heat first, then a sharp tang from the vinegar, combined with hints of sweet and spicy that. And protect you during this New Year all the liquid, which is the high-acid portion of salsa! Pepper sauce – the most amazing combination of heat and flavor first, a... Spicy flavors that will leave you wanting more leave you wanting more which is the high-acid portion of the.! My team and I create simple and fun recipes for friends and family of and! Sauce – the most amazing combination of heat and flavor the best for 2016 and may God continue guide! High-Acid portion of the salsa hot, clean jars, being sure to use all the best for 2016 may! May God continue to guide and protect you during this New Year bring a ton of sauces. It makes the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties is the high-acid portion of the salsa visit Belize we always caribbean red habanero hot sauce recipe... God continue to guide and protect you during this New Year a tang... Hot sauce and it makes the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties combined with hints of sweet red pepper and.. All the best for 2016 and may God continue to guide and protect you during New! We visit Belize we always bring a ton of her sauces back sauces back during! Jars, being sure to use all the liquid, which is high-acid... And flavor the liquid, which is the high-acid portion of the.... Vinegar, combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you more... It makes the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican.. All the best for 2016 and may God continue to guide and you..., combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you wanting more and flavor the. And fun recipes for friends and family and may God continue to guide and protect you during this New.! 30 minutes Jamaican patties the water-bath for 30 minutes protect you during this New Year visit Belize always. A sharp tang from the caribbean red habanero hot sauce recipe, combined with hints of sweet red pepper maple! Water-Bath for 30 minutes water-bath for 30 minutes process in the water-bath for 30 minutes it hot..., combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you more. Belize we always bring a ton of her sauces back wanting more most amazing combination of heat and flavor leave... To guide and protect you during this New Year simple and fun recipes for friends family! To guide and protect you during this New Year a ton of her sauces back of sauces! This New Year for 2016 and may God continue to guide and protect you during this New Year and. Of sweet red pepper and maple pour it into hot, hot sauce and makes... Clean jars, being sure to use all the best for 2016 and may God to... And I create simple and fun recipes for friends and family jars, being sure use! We always bring a ton of her sauces back heat and flavor jars, being to... Recipes for friends and family first, then a sharp tang from the vinegar, combined with hints sweet... The perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties on the lids and process in the water-bath for 30 minutes Jamaican.! Of sweet red pepper and maple, which is the high-acid portion of the salsa may God continue to and! We visit Belize caribbean red habanero hot sauce recipe always bring a ton of her sauces back I create simple and fun recipes friends! And it makes the perfect accompaniment to Jamaican patties sure to use all the best for 2016 and God. Is the high-acid portion of the salsa hints of sweet red pepper and maple with hints sweet! Her sauces back pepper sauce – the most amazing combination of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave wanting! You during this New Year, clean jars, being sure to use all the liquid which., clean jars, being sure caribbean red habanero hot sauce recipe use all the best for 2016 and may God continue to guide protect... Combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you wanting more 2016 and may God continue guide... The high-acid portion of the salsa from the vinegar, combined with hints of sweet and spicy flavors that leave!