Pre-K–12 Registration for the 2021–22 School Year & Information | Schedule a School Tour, School Year Calendars | Tax Credit Contributions. 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Harris Elementary 2 days ago Today is Election Day! It became part of the City of St. Charles School District in 1918. Support your amazing school buy getting some new spirit wear. Stay connected easily with our new FREE GPS Mobile App – Download today! Harris Elementary School, built in 1994, is the newest elementary school building in the district. Annual Update Reminder: Please update your student's contact information in Infinite Campus today. Open Image PCSSD 4 days ago Happy Halloween! RESCHEDULED - Join us at the front of the school for a Drive Thru Literacy Event. Originally, the school was located on Country Club Road where it was known as Black Jack School. What is happening at Harris? It is amazing and you will be able to show your school pride. It became part of the City of St. Charles School District in 1918. Harris Elementary School is located at 3130 HOLDER FOREST DR, HOUSTON, TX, 77088. Don't forget to cast your vote and make your voice heard! Originally, the school was located on Country Club Road where it was known as Black Jack School. Support your amazing school buy getting some new spirit wear. If you would like more information, we welcome the opportunity to schedule an … If you don’t use it, the Bb footer will slide up. Welcome toNew GPS Online hub for families is available at gilbertschools.net/families, to help support a positive and informed 2020/21 school year. Harris was part of the second integrated class at Thousand Oaks Elementary School. And the BEST PART– The GCPS Bookmobile will be here. view image. As part of Gwinnett County Public Schools’ family engagement initiative, the school district seeks to empower parents with tools that allow them to help their children at home. Copyright © 2002-2020 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. Daylight saving time ends 2 a.m. tonight, so set your clocks back before you go to bed! Copyright © 2002-2020 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. I will strive to do these things with my best effort. View our parent technical support website. GPS Preschool Enrollment Now Available for 2021–2022! Creed I believe in myself and my ability to do my best at all times. Rigorous instruction in academic areas as well as integrative arts classes prepare students to become positive contributing members of society through a broad and balanced approach to education. This is the disclaimer text. The school is rich in history and dedicated to the education of children. Harris Elementary School Choosing To Make A Difference District Home. Phone: 713-924-1860 Jessica Rivero has been selected as the new principal of J.R Harris Elementary School. Can't wait to see your smile. Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Please click the title to watch. Site Council Meeting. In case you missed Coffee Talk with Dr. Hahn and would still like to see what she talked about. Health Services - Important COVID-19 and General Health Information, Updates, and Resources | COVID-19 Schools Dashboard, View Nutrition Services Meals Updates & Menu Information. Open Image PCSSD about 19 hours ago Don't forget, we get an extra hour of sleep tonight! If you happen to not get your school picture taken last month please do so on Nov. 17th. The Teachers and Staff are dedicated to providing a nurturing, safe and supportive learning environment for all children. Even though we are digital, students and teachers are working hard to find books that they love, set up reading and writing notebooks, and administer assessments. Need help with a Chromebook or have technical questions? User Options. My purpose is not to waste this day, but to be the best student I can. Today I will: Listen, Think, Read, Write, Reason. Harris ES. view image. Thank you for helping keep the entire school safe. 636-443-4700 Harris Elementary School joined Georgia United Credit Union in renovating the school's playground. Formulario de Inscripción Inicial para Nuevos Estudiantes, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Every morning before your student leaves for school, please check your student’s health. view image. The school is rich in history and dedicated to the education of children. Reminder: Please Update Your Student's Contact Information. Parents, staff, and volunteers from B.B. Copyright © 2002-2020 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved. The school is part of ALDINE ISD. 2800 Old Muegge Road St. Charles, MO 63303 Please fill out a Free & Reduced Meal Online Application to get started. You can use this area for legal statements, copyright information, a mission statement, etc. Order delicious ready to bake cookie dough and other treats along with fun socks to help support Harris Elementary School. Dr. Erin HahnHarris Elementary School Principal, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM View our parent technical support website. Information on how to find your student's bus stop and bus route information. Welcome to Harris Elementary! Learn more about our variety of preschool programs and enroll your child today! For Parents: Need help with a Chromebook or have technical questions? Fill out a Free & Reduced Price Meal Application today! Literacy Night. Harris Elementary School, built in 1994, is the newest elementary school building in the district. © 2019 Gilbert Public Schools | Gilbert, Arizona, Health Services - Important COVID-19 and General Health Information, Updates, and Resources, View our parent technical support website, Pre-K–12 Registration for the 2021–22 School Year & Information, Upcoming Board Meetings, Work Study, & Policy Committee Information, GPS Policy Manual and Administrative Regulations – ASBA, Parent University – Events, Classes & Resources, Remote Enrichment Resources for Students & Families, Breakfast & Lunch Payments – MySchoolBucks, Nutrition Services – Student Account Refund Request Form (pdf), Nutrition Services – Student Account Transfer Request Form (pdf), Tax Credit Donations & Contribution Information, Blackboard Web Community Manager Privacy Policy (Updated). Translate Language. Please do it now. Free and reduced-price meals are available to families who qualify. 2019 A-Rated School by the AZ Department of Education, Harris PTO Fall Fundraiser Flyer  11/2/20 -11/23/20. Harris Elementary School – The Official Home of Harris Elementary School Welcome to the Harris Elementary Website. Harris Elementary School focuses on high achievement for all students in a caring, welcoming environment. Fax: 636-443-4701. New Harris Spirit Wear . Enrollment for the 2021–2022 school year is now available for Pre-K–12th Grades! Attention If you want your student to have free and reduced meals, YOU MUST fill out the form. 2019 A-Rated School by the AZ Department of Education Schedule a school tour today to learn more! We will be giving away FREE literacy resource packets and a fun fall snack.