People need clarity on this issue more than ever before. The coming "annexation," ICC, confrontations with Iran, and global lawlessness with Pastors Mike Golay and Barry Stagner. Salvation is offered, and Salvation is possible, only for the unGodly, and sinners, only for enemies. Please stop worrying about this, folks. Home WATCHMAN BLOG Why your Church Shouldn't Play Bethel and Hillsong Music. ii. Farag, Not Left Behind. It is a form of eugenics (better word: population control) and also a registration device meant to imprison and exploit you, and do many other things which you don’t want to be done to you. Watch and listen to full episodes of Wretched Radio & TV for FREE: https://wretched.org. ⁣Wretched ⁣Watch and listen to full episodes of Wretched Radio & TV for FREE: https://wretched.org, Champion // Bethel Music feat. By Updated. Its a stunning statement, that Christ died for the unGodly. 5. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and to serve you in any way we can. Connect with Pastor J.D. Grave Soaking. Are you a witness...or are you going to need one? Why your Church Shouldn't Play Bethel and Hillsong Music, CBN Founder Pat Robertson: ‘God Is Not Giving Up on America’, False Prophet of Siberia’ arrested on suspicion of abusing followers, Breaking News Update | Don Stewart | 9.22.20. Why You Should Stop Singing Bethel Redding and Hillsong Songs in Your Church At 34 years old, I’ve lived roughly half my life with the Internet and half without. The Book of Philemon is actually a love letter; personal and private. Yes, Todd because this music comes from two false churches. Let us know any questions you want us to answer over in the live comment section. Pastor JD talks about how the world today is increasingly perilous with each passing day, but God, is... Pastor Ken shares a short devotional with us this morning on overworking. And, you will learn five questions for counterfeits to help you not settle for anything less than a real relationship with the real Jesus that really works. Has the Abraham Accord brought peace to the Middle East? If a bank transfer is made but no receipt is uploaded within this period, your order will be cancelled. 11. We will verify and confirm your receipt within 3 working days from the date you upload it. One of many signs we are living in the. Dante Bowe, Movin' On // Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music, INNOVATIVE Worship Sets For ONLINE Church // Worship Ministry Ideas, Whole Heart (Hold Me Now) // Hillsong UNITED, 5 Things Every Church Service Should Include, My Soul Sings - feat.