The community here in Habersham is very supportive of the school system. Teacher Workday- No School for Students . We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures. We believe that parent participation is key to student success; our new website is designed to provide parents with all the information they need to be active participants in their student’s education. Welcome to our school! It has 6,928 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Show All News. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. i met amazing people but also some very bad people. It affects many areas. GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. FFA Holiday Wreath Workshop. Once a Raider always a Raider! Welcome to our school! Not all eligible students exercise this option, especially at non-traditional schools like online schools. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. | Quicklinks. I left the public school system in seventh grade for a private school experience only to return to public school for my senior year. I wish there were more opportunities to be involved in classes that are focused on my career pathway. On average, teachers in Habersham County School District have 12 years of experience. Welcome to Habersham County Schools … Welcome to our school! I am impressed with the dual-enrollment program at Habersham County Schools. ... Habersham County Schools Skip to main content. Oct 14. Habersham County Schools Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (Revised) Online Meal Application. We believe that parent participation is key to student success; our new website is designed to provide parents with all the information they need to be active participants in the student's education. Chick-fil-A Biscuits for sale on Friday mornings, Free & Reduced School Meals Application- Link, Collaborative Veterans Day Video Posted Online for Viewing. District finances. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Habersham County School District is 45th in Georgia out of 174 other school districts in Housing units. In partnership with Calendar. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state reading/language arts assessment test. Show All Events. Habersham County School District is a school district with 6,860 students. Maps of school boundaries or school attendance zones. Find school attendance zones by address. Time: 6 PM – 8 PM. This is the percentage of students who are eligible to receive free or reduced price lunch. Donate Now! Community resources. Districts with the Best Teachers in Georgia. Nov 17. Schools in Habersham County School District . Welcome to Habersham County Schools Home Page Video. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading. School Events; District Calendar; Upcoming Events. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. It has grown a lot over the past few years, but it is still small enough so that each student has a place. All programs from arts and athletics to academics have strong foundations in which to aspire to become a part of. … I spent my elementary years and one middle school year in the Habersham County School system, and it was okay. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size. Advanced courses. Welcome to our school! Support GreatSchools in this effort! My kids love this school; their friends, teachers, support staff, and administrators are caring and welcoming. One Mission. PK-12. Quicklinks. We are here to help! SCHOOLS. You will find that the site works just as well on mobile devices as it does on a desktop so you can find information on the go. South…It's not just a direction; It's a state of mind. It has 6,928 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Home Page Main Image Shuffle. University of North Georgia - Gainesville. Academics. GRADES. STUDENTS. Habersham County School District spends $8,891 per year per student. Habersham County GA Schools, School Attendance Zones, Boundaries & Maps: Find Public Schools by city, County, or ZIP Code. Habersham County Schools are great for the most part, but compared to other schools it doesn't seem like the right fit for me. Habersham County Schools is a highly rated, public school district located in Clarkesville, GA. 2020-2021 SY Mural Installed at HCHS. One Team. Powerschool; Lunch Menus; Raider Report, See It, Send It; School Events; District Calendar; Upcoming Events. Habersham County Schools Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (Revised) Lifeline Assistance Program . Fall Break- No School . 2020-2021 SY Mural Installed at HCHS. Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. 132 West Stanford Mill Rd, Clarkesville, GA 30523 (706) 754-2118 Website. Information regarding Windstream's Lifeline Assistance Program for discounts on internet/phone service is available here. It is in a beautiful, rural area of Northeast Georgia. This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated. Once a Raider, always a Raider! 6,911. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. I am proud to say that I am part of the Raider Nation. ©1998-2020 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. It's more than a meal application. Reviews. General Demographics. Does your child attend a school in this district? Also, the school lacks in diversity, but I believe the the school will take me to where I need to go in the future. 14. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions. Habersham County School District is 39th in Georgia out of 47 other school districts in Units inside multi-unit buildings. The district official is Matthew Cooper. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization I have played basketball since I was 5 years old, and I just finished my last season as a senior on the varsity Lady Raider team. Ad Choices, 132 West Stanford Mill Rd, Clarkesville, GA 30523. it was interesting. Habersham County Visual Arts Home. I rate my experience at Habersham Central as high as possible, I really loved every day. Please. Powerschool; Lunch Menus; Raider Report, See It, Send It; School Events; District Calendar; Upcoming Events. Calendar. Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges.