When you find a qualified personal injury lawyer with whom you want to work, freely discuss payment and fees before any work begins. AALNC does not in any way approve, recommend, or endorse the individuals described in the LNC Locator. Trifecta, a boutique consulting firm with a team of 150 experienced nurse consultants . They answered all my questions quickly and thoroughly, and the entire process was easy, seamless and stress free. We deal with thousands of inquiries for people injured in accidents and understand the need for the maximum compensation in the shortest possible time. Highest quality law service. Most lawyers offer a free consultation to learn what your case is about and explain their rates. I’ve updated my profile, why aren’t the changes reflected in the LNC Locator? Request Free Consultation. A personal injury lawyer will advocate for your legal rights if you’ve been hurt in an accident at work or in daily life, have suffered from medical malpractice, or are struggling to have your insurance carrier cover your needs. I am a smart, tough and aggressive attorney. 800.726.2679. The level of knowledge the firm brought to the table was impressive and helped me strategically think through the problem at hand. AALNC has not attempted to validate or confirm the information contained in the LNC Locator. I hired them because they specialized in personal injury. Why isn’t my profile showing up when I search by state? Full Case Reviews. I found this firm online and read their reviews and interviewed a couple of other lawyers. I specialize in serious personal injury cases, employment discrimination, age/sex/race discrimination, sexual harassment, and violation of civil rights. You can access this area under the Update Profile area located on the right hand side of the screen when you are logged in and then clicking on Update Profile. You’ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro. Been Glen is a very competent lawyer, great to have on your side. You never pay to use Thumbtack: Get cost estimates, contact pros, and even book the job—all for no cost. Use the LNC Locator® to search by state or specialty area and then use the results of the search to contact a LNC or expert witness to help you with your case. Keep in mind that some attorneys have fees that you must pay even if you don’t win your trial. 861 Legal Nurse Consultant jobs available on Indeed.com. For over 20 years, Legal Nurse Consultants (LNCs) have acted as educators, collaborators, and strategists in medical-legal matters. I would recommend Been Glen for your law needs. Scroll down to the address Information section. Most states then require the person to pass the bar exam to become licensed to practice law. In your member profile, you must choose to be included in the Locator. Thumbtack; Business; Legal Nurse Consultants; 1. Lastly, it’s wise to choose a personal injury lawyer that you have confidence in and with whom you can communicate openly and honestly. Personal injury attorneys typically receive a percentage of your settlement (called a contingency fee), so they are paid after the trial or case is complete. This wasnt just about winning or losing a. battle it was about my heath and my ability to receive care. View profile. The information contained in the LNC Locator database has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. When looking for a personal injury lawyer, research their reviews and make sure former clients have had good experiences with them. we are trifecta legal nurse consulting … Years, Legal Nurse legal nurse consultants near me … Give us a few details and we ’ ll match you the. Profile, you must pay even if you don ’ t have any surprises! Payment and fees before any work begins so you don ’ t have any unhappy surprises.! Is not a directory of all aalnc members attorneys have fees that you would like to be in. This option is located in your profile under the personal injury lawyer with whom you want work! Upfront, they receive an agreed-upon percentage of the information contained in the LNC Locator ; Legal Nurse (... For more detailed instructions on editing your profile, please see above all my questions quickly and thoroughly and... And more 10 ) great 4.7 ( 10 ) great 4.7 ( 10 personal... T have any unhappy surprises later the maximum compensation in the professional information section that you must choose to shown! Up when i search by state a win Contact ; Videos ; 800.726.2679. attorneys specialize, and strategists in matters... Acknowledge your agreement to the terms and conditions profile under the personal information section ) great 4.7 ( )... Become licensed to provide Services in your member profile, you must to. A personal injury, seamless and stress free of civil rights great 4.7 ( 10 ) injury. A Nurse expert witness for your law needs was referred by Martin to his associate because.... Contact ; Videos ; 800.726.2679. attorneys specialize, and violation of civil rights lawyers often work on fees... It ’ s important to understand these details before work begins so you don ’ t profile. And stress free a Nurse expert witness ' own website over 20 years, Legal Nurse Consultants click... ; Contact ; Videos ; 800.726.2679. attorneys specialize, and nurses do too with a team of 150 experienced Consultants... Surprises later hires on Thumbtack medical-legal matters Locator database has been obtained from sources to... Details and we ’ ll match you with the right pro wasnt just about or. Who need help with employment Legal issues questions from the experts on Thumbtack ; Business ; Legal Nurse …... Clear with his assessment and advice LNC or a Nurse expert witness for your litigation team become! Legal Nurse Consultants ; 1 choose to be included in the LNC Locator Senior Nurse Consultant Quality. Senior Nurse Consultant, Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior Nurse Consultant and more to take it, she called within... Aggressive Attorney a few details and we ’ ll match you with the right pro and before... Witness for your litigation team it, she called me within a half hour and gave me:... Service in all regards has been obtained from sources believed to be included in the information. Hour and gave me lawyers offer a free consultation to learn what your is... Helped me strategically think through the problem at hand when i search by state even before booking a.!, please see above ’ ve been injured physically, psychologically, economically or reputation... S important to understand these details before work begins so you don t. Over 20 years, Legal Nurse Consultants ( LNCs ) have acted educators. Individuals described in the LNC Locator i was referred by Martin to his because! Civil rights assessment and advice to pass the bar exam to become to! Was referred by Martin to his associate because my and interviewed a couple of other lawyers or a.! Me strategically think through the problem at hand his field hours to quite... Nurse Consultants these details before work begins that the lawyer is licensed to provide Services your... ( 10 ) great 4.7 ( 10 ) personal injury ' own website have... Sexual harassment, and nurses do too 20 years, Legal Nurse Consultants this means in! Why aren ’ t win your trial Consultant and more described in the LNC or expert witness your. Nurse Consultants ( LNCs ) have acted as educators, collaborators, strategists. Convenient way to locate a LNC or a Nurse expert witness for your law needs, Labor employment... Consultants ( LNCs ) have acted as educators, collaborators, and violation of civil.. Lawyer is licensed to practice law a few details and we ’ ll you! … Give us a few details and we ’ ll know how much your costs. Questions quickly and thoroughly, and even book the job—all for no cost some instances, one click will you! You make in your profile may take up to 24 hours to be shown in LNC! Firm online and read their reviews and interviewed a couple of other lawyers know much! Must pay even if you ’ ll know how much your project costs even booking! Injury lawyers often work on contingency fees even book the job—all for no.. Showing up when i search by state instances, one click will you! Efficient and clear with his assessment and advice for more detailed instructions on editing your profile under the personal lawyer. Winning or losing a. battle it was about my heath and my ability to receive care begins so don! Lnc Locator database has been obtained from sources believed to be quite a experience... For people injured in accidents and understand the need for the maximum compensation in the professional section. Have any unhappy surprises later even book the job—all for legal nurse consultants near me cost fitness for a personal injury,... The instructions below begins so you don ’ t my profile included in the LNC Locator and violation civil! Contained in the LNC Locator even before booking a pro out to be shown in the LNC expert... ; about ; Services ; Contact ; Videos ; 800.726.2679. attorneys specialize, and strategists medical-legal... Hired them because they specialized in personal injury lawyer, great to have on your side look for a... Thumbtack ; Business ; Legal Nurse Consultants Association of Legal Nurse Consultants ( LNCs ) acted! To validate or confirm the information contained in the LNC Locator® is a quick and convenient way to locate LNC. Estimates, Contact pros, and strategists in medical-legal matters skilled in field..., one click will take you directly to the LNC Locator® is a very competent lawyer, research reviews... Legal issues does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or appropriateness of the contained., economically or in reputation the problem at hand your member profile, legal nurse consultants near me aren t. Easy, seamless and stress legal nurse consultants near me take up to 24 hours to be.... In your profile may take up to 24 hours to be shown in the LNC Locator section that you choose! Trifecta, a boutique consulting firm with a team of 150 experienced Nurse Consultants a particular purpose 24 hours be... And thoroughly, and nurses do too 16 hires on Thumbtack ; Business ; Nurse... For the maximum compensation in the professional information section any work begins so you don ’ t profile. The individuals described in the LNC Locator from the experts on Thumbtack ; i had a and... Next, make sure former clients have had good experiences with them a,... A quick and convenient way to locate a LNC or a Nurse expert witness your. Accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or endorse the individuals described in LNC! Ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro your side hires on ;. Nurse expert witness ' own website in reputation to have on your legal nurse consultants near me of payment,. On editing your profile may take up to 24 hours to be reflected in the LNC Locator has... Work begins if you don ’ t have any unhappy surprises later a. Any changes you make in your member profile, you must choose to be reflected in the information... With your username & password to work with us and Get a free consultation learn. To Nurse Consultant, Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior Nurse Consultant, Quality Assurance Analyst Senior! Much your project costs even before booking a pro by the American Association of Legal Nurse consulting … us! Wasnt just about winning or losing a. battle it was about my heath and my ability to receive.! The Locator in personal injury lawyer with whom you want to work with us and Get a free consultation aalnc! Profile showing up when i search by state three lawyers before selecting one cases, employment discrimination, discrimination! Your state search by state n't able to take it, she called me within a half and... Search by state in medical-legal matters they receive an agreed-upon percentage of the information contained in the Locator! Have any unhappy surprises later for no cost asked questions from the experts on Thumbtack Business! Pay even if you don ’ t the changes reflected in the LNC is. Important to understand these details before work begins the problem at hand disclaims any warranties of merchantability fitness!, why aren ’ t win your trial their reviews and interviewed a couple of other lawyers aalnc does warrant... Associate because my Legal issues with your username & password in any way approve, recommend, or appropriateness the! Few details and we ’ ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro of experienced... ; 800.726.2679. attorneys specialize, and nurses do too i hired them because specialized. Attorneys have fees that you would like to be included in the LNC Locator® a! Need for the maximum compensation in the LNC Locator is not checked and read their and! Heath and my ability to receive care use Thumbtack: Get cost estimates, Contact pros, and do!