Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I loved the experience!

One of five Gwinnett County locations, visitors may use the Peachtree Corners Tax Commissioners Office for vehicle tag renewals or to transfer a title when selling or purchasing a vehicle. Don't go on the last day of the month like I did (procrastinating) because the line will be long. A tag renewal only took about 20 min max. Suite 201B Complete title applications and license plate registrations at your County Tag Office. North Gwinnett Tag Office; CCPA. Thank you Gwinnett County for being so organized and speedy! Know before you go: Check tag office wait times here and a checklist of required paperwork here. Write a Review for North Gwinnett Tag Office. DMV, Courts and offices. printed out my new tag papers and wished my a pleasant day! Yay! I feel bad that I misplaced the name of the wonderful representative who waited on me. The employees are very friendly. Buford MVD Tag Office Contact Information. View Buford MVD Tag Office hours, address, appointments, phone number, holidays and services. thank you Judy for helping me a lot. Come July 1, every Gwinnett tag office — located in Lawrenceville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Buford and Snellville — will be open five days a week between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Serving also as an agent for the state of Georgia, the tax commissioner registers and titles motor vehicles and disburses associated revenue.…. Click here for additional kiosk locations. ", “After the payment cleared, the representative printed out my new tag papers and wished my a pleasant day! 9 Reviews (770) 822-8818 Website. They text your phone to let know when it's your turn and they line went fast. After the payment cleared, the representative printed out my new tag papers and wished my a pleasant day! She was kind and helpful and got me in and out in less than 10 minutes. Phone (770) 822-8818. Gwinnett County. Snellville. But the line moved somewhat quickly and staff was friendly and helpful. One of the kiosks, in a Duluth Kroger store, will be open 24 hours a day. Snellville MVD Tag Office in Snellville, Georgia. Unfortunately, no shade and in a Ga summer, the temp in the lot was well over 100 degrees F. Ugh. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I was thoroughly surprised how quickly things went! The process was so quick.. No line or anything and the ladies where very polite. Don't go on the last day of the month like I did (procrastinating) because the line will be long. Tomorrow: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. Stay off the phone and keep your kids with you or you might be called out. Gwinnett County. Suite 1013 The Gwinnett County Tag Office - Lawrenceville is a DMV office in Lawrenceville. The staff is quick, efficient, and super friendly. Live wait times for all five tag offices are now showing at www.GwinnettTaxCommissioner.com/Wait. Verify your listing, publicrecordsreviews.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month, I was thoroughly surprised how quickly things went! The Georgia Department of Revenue charges a credit card convenience fee of 2.35% ($1 minimum fee) to use this service. Judy is the best.she helps/explains really well.she's so sweet and kind. Know before you go: Check tag office wait times here and a checklist of required paperwork here. 2735 Mall Of Georgia Blvd Buford, GA 30519 Map & Directions. Peachtree Corners, GA  30092, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday Lawrenceville, Georgia. Fees. 4 More Tag Renewal Kiosks Available For Gwinnett County Residents - Dacula, GA - Kroger store kiosks include 24/7 and extended hours to renew and walk away with decal in hand. Getting a new tag was super easy have what you need in hand and you can be in and out in less than fifteen minutes no kidding. There is usually a line, but it seems to move at a steady pace. Snellville, GA  30078, Gwinnett County Government Annex Building. Name Snellville MVD Tag Office Address 2845 … I feel bad that I misplaced the name of the wonderful representative who waited on me. They text your phone to let know when it's your turn and they line went fast. Gwinnett County Tag Office - Norcross. Serving also as an agent for the state of Georgia, the tax commissioner registers and titles mot…… Visit Website Suggest an Edit. They might be willing to offer a discount if you bring past pay stubs otherwise a doctors visit starts at about $150.00. I've ways had mixed experiences dealing with car maintenance things. No tag and title service work will be processed at any tag office other than DMF. View/Pay Your Taxes. The people working here are very nice. Unlimited Lookups - Norcross, GA Public Records. There was no wait when I entered the facility, which is unusual in a government office. Don't go on the last day of the month like I did (procrastinating) because the line will be long. I walked in and immediately was called to a window and I was greeted by Amina. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Norcross, GA  30093, 2735 Mall of Georgia Boulevard However, it does move quickly. The experience I just had renewing my auto registration at the Norcross tag office was outstanding. 18. Insurance Fee Waiver Form. Gwinnett County Tag Office - Norcross. Sat. Gwinnett County Tax Commissioner Richard Steele is a Constitutional Officer elected to bill, collect and disburse personal and property taxes and to administer homestead exemptions. The employees were pleasant, fast, and knowledgeable. If you have additional questions, please contact your local County Tag Office or read the FAQs. I honestly couldn't believe how fast and easy it was. I had multiple things that I needed to take care of, and I was literally in and out in no time. Parking couldn't have been easier since the lot is huge! Gwinnett County Tag Office located at 750 S Perry St in Lawrenceville, GA services vehicles for Drivers Licenses Services, Auto Registration Tags and Titles. Find All the Information You Need To Register Your Car in Your State. Although there was a line with 5+ people ahead of me, the line moved very quickly because just about every window was open! Registration & Title Office. this girl is cold to customers. Enter Starting Address: Go. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I honestly couldn't believe how fast and easy it was. I've always found this location to be convenient and quick. This helps the line move at a nice swift pace. Stay off the phone and keep your kids with you or you might be called out. I arrived around 3:15 to renew my tag and update my address. 12 reviews on. Tax services are also offered here by AARP. Done! … Tag Office Schedule. There is usually a line, but it seems to move at a steady pace. Call (770) 822-8818 to book an appointment or to hear more about the services of Gwinnett County Tag Office. Armed with that information, I programmed the address into my GPS and drove over to their location. All Tax Commissioner offices will be closed Wednesday, November 11 for Veterans Day. Buford, GA  30519, 6135 Peachtree Parkway Parking is plentiful as the tag office is housed in the same building as Health and Human Services and the Norcross Health Center. I walked in and immediately was called to a window and I was greeted by Amina. Holy Cow! I got everything I needed in less than a half hour more, I've always found this location to be convenient and quick. 750 South Perry Street Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Payment Options. Payment can be done by cash, check, or card. Tag and title service representatives may walk through six transactions per day (three at a time) at DMF only. Congratulations to the Norcross Gwinnett County Tag Office for superb customer service.Glenda R. Holy Cow! Not as Peachtree Corners. I've always found this location to be convenient and quick. I expected a long line,... more, I walked in and immediately was called to a window and I was greeted by Amina. But just to be sure, I popped onto their website and looked up what personal information I needed to bring. Dealer, Mail & Fleet Information, Norcross Human Services Center Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday However, it does move quickly. Having transferred my auto tag between Ga. counties before, I vaguely remembered what I needed. I have never had such an easy time getting my auto tags! I arrived around 3:15 to renew my tag and update my address. Gwinnett is the 3rd Georgia county I have lived in. A tag cannot be renewed online if the vehicle The tag renewal process at this location is remarkable. 2735 Mall of Georgia Blvd. Email. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Parking couldn't have been easier since the lot is huge! Click here to find out what is required to renew at a kiosk. Whoohoo! I was there to renew my tags.. Again, Yay! Address 750 S. Perry St. Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Get Directions Get Directions. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "Want to know when to go - and where?