HUGHES OUTDOORS. This is a well stocked store with a variety of, Tim can answer nearly every question you may have about firearms and terry can tell you everything you need for an. We also have an extensive selection of AR parts and accessories. Hughes Outdoor Merchandise . All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. From Business: We take care of all of your firearms needs. 1737 Murphy Highway . Blairsville, GA 30512. M T T F : 9am - 7pm See all Etowah Valley Sporting Clays reviews, “We recently moved to Canton and discovered Appalachian on a ride to see what was around town.” E-mail: handhoutdoors@windstream.net See all Forsyth Gun & Pawn reviews, “Since I have purchased a Ruger RedLabel shotgun and a handgun.” I like dealing with Sharon if I'm there during the week and if there on Saturdays ask for, Stock: A. Trade-in options are available. We have many handguns, shotguns, rifles and accessories in stock and offer a full line of ammunition. See all Appalachian Gun, Pawn & Range reviews, “They stock ammo frequently and have a great selection of firearms.” See all Freedom Mill reviews, “They have not charged a fee to do a firearm transfer for years (forever maybe), and I think that makes a very strong statement.” The Columbus Gun & Knife Show will be held on Nov 7th-8th, 2020 in Columbus, GA. had my firearm order on hold even though it was flying off the shelves anywhere else. Sun: Closed, Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates. Contact Us 706-745-2303. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Blairsville, GA … See all Etowah Valley Sporting Clays reviews, See all Appalachian Gun, Pawn & Range reviews. This Columbus gun show is held at Ironworks Convention and Trade Center and hosted by Gun Shows of the South. We are located in Blairsville, Ga. Blairsville, GA 30512. I purchase a great lower receiver hammer forged and milled and two…. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Shipped some, “They spent time with my 60 year old mother who has never used a, “They stock ammo frequently and have a great selection of, “Since I have purchased a Ruger RedLabel shotgun and a, “Stock: A. This is a well stocked store with a variety of, “I went in not expecting much given the government lockdown and general shortage of, “Then he brought us out to the skeet area and helped each of us us shoot until we hit, “They've not only the best prices on guns and accessories, but James is a knowledgeable professional about all, Then he brought us out to the skeet area and helped each of us us shoot until we hit, My husband decided to trade in one of his. See all Freedom Mill reviews, “They spent time with my 60 year old mother who has never used a shotgun in her life to give her some pointers.” 's and haven't had any problems with over 15,000rds through them. Blairsville, GA 30512 Labosco Pawn 935 Murphy Hwy , Blairsville, GA 30512 Boling Gap Gun & Pawn 307 Sunrise Rd , Blue Ridge, GA 30513 Complete Cash 406 W Main St, Ste K , Dahlonega, GA 30533 East Ellijay Pawn 627 Maddox Dr , Ellijay, GA 30540 We stock Glock, Smith & Wesson, Taurus, Sig Sauer, Springfield, SCCY, Ruger, Colt, ATI, Kel-Tec, Armalite and others. From Business: Online retail dealer of firearms and silencers. See all Georgia Gun Store reviews, 130 John W Morrow Jr Pkwy, Gainesville, GA, 250 John W Morrow Jr Pkwy, Gainesville, GA, 250 E Jarrard St, Ste C, U 173, Cleveland, GA, 26. Georgia residents, or those who own a second residence in Georgia may purchase handguns and lower recievers. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Guns & Gunsmiths in Blairsville, GA. 14 reviews. Didn't find what you were looking for? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Firearm purchases:  See all Etowah Valley Sporting Clays reviews, “Jason, Clay, and Lee are great people to deal with, they are knowledgeable and will give you the best deal.” You can not add firearm and ammunition category products together in cart! See all Forsyth Gun & Pawn reviews, “They've not only the best prices on guns and accessories, but James is a knowledgeable professional about all firearms.” Gun Stores in Blairsville, GA. Other Gun Shops in Blairsville. Cobra Tactical & Precision Firearms, LLC, 565 Shallowford Rd NW, Ste C, Gainesville, GA, “Great people, good selection at good prices. Out of state residents may purchase rifles and shotguns (long guns). See all Cherokee Gun and Pawn reviews, “Mike had my firearm order on hold even though it was flying off the shelves anywhere else.” Our Address If you are Tennessee or North Carolina resident we can transfer your handgun to a local FFL dealer for you. 29 reviews $$ Guns and Ammo “Great people, good selection at good prices. ... 23 Murphy Hwy, Ste B, Blairsville, GA. All Reviews. See all Cherokee Gun and Pawn reviews, “Great people, good selection at good prices. 1737 MURPHY HWY. SECOND MILE OUTDOORS. Columbus Gun & Knife Show. They are registered with the ATF as a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL Dealer) and their license number is 1-58-XXX-XX-XX-07137.. You can verify the current status of their license with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives by entering their license number into the ATF’s FFL eZ Check search tool. This is a well stocked store with a variety of firearms, accessories and knives.” Please help others by helping us do better. NOTTELY FIREARMS LLC is a gun shop located in Blairsville, GA. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wed: 9am - 6pm See all Georgia Gun Store reviews, “Very nice folks, good gun prices, cool stuff to buy and yummy snacks and homeade goodies.” Our Hours M T T F : 9am - 7pm Wed: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 5pm Sun: Closed NOTTELY FIREARMS LLC. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. © 2020 Brasstown Pharmacy Drug & Gun. 3. Georgia Gun Dealer & Custom AR 15 Manufacturer. From sales to service. Blairsville, GA “Free FFL transfers, great selection, fair prices.... Cherokee is the best gun store in the State of Georgia.” See all Appalachian Gun, Pawn & Range reviews, “Then he brought us out to the skeet area and helped each of us us shoot until we hit skeet!” 23 B Murphy Highway Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Our Address 23 B Murphy Highway Blairsville, GA 30512. with them and I've always been happy with the results. 278 C H COLWELL DR. Blairsville, GA 30512. Phone: 706-745-1340. See all Dahlonega Gold and Pawn reviews, “I went in not expecting much given the government lockdown and general shortage of firearms and ammo I've seen at other stores.” Sat: 9am - 5pm “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. View about Gun Stores in Blairsville, Georgia on Facebook. Gunsmith in Blairsville on YP.com. Appalachian Gun, Pawn & Range. Unapologetic racists that have, perhaps unwittingly, named their business after a marginalized minority race. Cherokee is the best gun store in the State of Georgia.” See all Cherokee Gun and Pawn reviews Georgia Gun Store. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed. A race that was living upon these…, Was wanting to purchase a good AR with options of using 5.56mm and 7.62mm ammo. 407 DEAVER COVE ROAD. Shipped some rifles for me and sold some for me on consignment” 30512, Our Hours See all 2 Bear Arms reviews, “Stock: A.