Cobblepot’s first gig in Gotham is holding Fish’s umbrella, but his criminal aspirations are much higher than second-hand man. I love him and fear the event that turns him towards villainy (hopefully it’s not a broken heart). Jun 16, 2020 The Best Anime Movies of All Time from A to Z. vote. Basically anything to do with Oswald Cobblepot. 3. So when mobster Don Falcone orders Gordon to kill Penguin as a sign of compliance, he only kind of follows through… and learns that nothing stays secret for long…, 5. Arkham Asylum was a frequent location and it never seemed to be short of inmates. He is always ready with a riddle, factoid, and impish grin – especially around file clerk, Kristen Kringle. Here are the moments that turned me into a loyal viewer: I tried to pick the best character they introduced, but there are too many. This is bad news for Gordon’s ex-fiance Barbara, who went back to Det. Some think the way Gotham's writers played with the DCU story lines, incorporating massive amounts of Easter Eggs -- The House of Mirrors and Tunnel of Love -- … 10. Jun 17, 2020 Top 10 Movies of 2020 (So Far) Watch. ... Jun 17, 2020 Top 10 Disturbing V for Vendetta Moments. The Best Red Lipsticks to Have in Your Collection ... My 12 favorite moments on 'Gotham' so far My 12 favorite moments on 'Gotham' so far. Now that’s what I call a closing argument. |, A purple shampoo hack that will truly keep your blonde hair from going brassy, 10 reasons why you're dreaming about your ex, 7 ways to clean gunky earrings to make your bling sparkle like new, 10 tricks to make your hair look super shiny and healthy, Fire, water, earth, or air—here's what your zodiac element reveals about you, 15 ways your relationship changes after the honeymoon stage ends, 15 movies about love that are actually super depressing. Hello Giggles may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. The writers threw viewers for a loop by introducing a character never before seen in the Batman world. In fact, most of the characters featured on this list spent a stint there, so it only further demonstrates Gotham's breeding of crazy. Jada Pinkett Smith’s character, Fish Mooney, has an infamous reputation in Gotham – she’s the owner of a popular night club, has ties with mafioso Don Falcone, and knows more about the Wayne murders than she’s willing to share. The entire case is strange – feuding clown families, a blind fortune teller, sniffing snakes – but Jerome’s cackle is bone-chilling. Of course, Gordon is the exception - but even he struggled to put a stop to these moments of insanity... A sucker for the silver screen and wannabe Disney Princess - spreading the magic and bringing you ALL the content on anything and everything pop culture ✌, 10 Things The MCU Should Steal From X-Men: The Animated Series, 10 Inappropriate Stories You Won't Believe Marvel Comics Published. Hello Giggles is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved.