Using a phone is terrible at times for me. Okay I agree but it is a little overkill to lure a single person there and just blow the whole place up. Basically if you have ever seen lawn mower man at the end he was able to get into the main system. I hope I made sense since I’m about to call it a night. NATO is mentioned in passing as part of one of the communications for one of the last missions (forget if it’s the absolute last or second to last) as being ‘aware’ of the situation, but the ‘help’ is from Russia. Still it did look pretty epic for a final scene. But the way I get it the bridge was the last option for most people to the north and it was the first to go. The dr imported his consciousness into the system with the help of other science officials that worked with him of one of we learn is a female dr who was wishy washy of doing it. Give your thoughts about the concept of introducing this to new players and then transition for experienced people in the game.I'd like to discuss if this is accurate and what would be your theory. The “Russians” did, they stab you in the back at the end and expect you to explode with the whole facility. I assume everyone is dead or maybe a few made it main land and island like you said. Most of the accounts you find of other survivors are of military personnel, or people directly involved with the civilian side of the civil defense contingency planning. I was really happy when they gave us the special rocket launcher after the bridge mission, They have confirmed new weapons will be coming, and new mobs. but you’re right it is total overkill. The story stems from a dying dr with HIV. I think it’s a general kill organics order. Personally, the ending was great and opens the doors for this game as oppose to closing them but i can get how people could get to the end and not be completely satisfied with it. Generation Zeroのネットの評価、評判や感想のまとめ、製品情報。 あまりに少ない情報から、期待感よりも不安感が勝っているという感じですね。 公式サイトのスクリーンショットなどを眺めるとなかなか面白そうではあるのですが、ジャスコを作ってる会社と言われるとちょっと「むむむ … FNIX didn’t think you had survived at first after sinking your boat, and the fact that you did appears to have piqued it’s curiosity. Experience an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a vast open world. There are a couple of accounts of people who aren’t military or law enforcement and aren’t directly involved with the civil defense planning, but most of them look (to me at least) like they’re from right as things started. As far as i understand after completing behind the curtain; The AI that was unwanted created (born) when the doctor wanted to make neural link and started the brain scan with his own brain. But was there a reason they wanted to kill a ramdom collage student. Because you would have stayed an ordinary guy without the robocalypse he created. Biggest mystery to me is where did the majority of the people go. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Yeah I also hope for some more guns. I was definitely like “WTF” at that point. DC Comics Universe & Generation Zero: Gods Among Us #1 Spoilers? I wish they hadent made the entire story just you just running all over to different bunkers. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. All other traffic by way of boat/ship/ferry chances aren’t possible. Unless they duplicate the consciousness of the animals. Well, that’s my hope at least. I appreciate that the story allows for the reader / player to draw their own conclusions and doesn’t do what a lot of games do and close the door to future content, then have to shoehorn in a reason for additional story later down the road. A subreddit dedicated to Generation Zero avalanche studios first self-published open-world action game, set in 1980’s Sweden.