With Whip's the engine controls are simple rotor reverse and lock hotkeys. 3D model stats: Firefly Transport Vessel "Serenity" By Sean P. Kennedy (AKA Eromanric / AKA Treybor) File formats: Lightwave LWO Polygons: 203,951 Mesh file size: 5.62 MB textures: (178 textures) 22.5 MB Zip file: 21.1 MB LEGAL !! For those of you who have been seeing my work in the Blue Sun Room, you can now get the mesh from this URL: Thank you for sharing your awesome work Treybor. No additional import charges at delivery! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The scrips actually works, just a push of a button and the engines rotate! Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. There were actually three different 3D models used throughout the live action series.The ship is no-mods, survival-ready, and capable of landing in 1G if not overburdened with cargo. :O). Incredibuilds Firefly Serenity Book & Wood Model Figure Kit - Build & Paint Your Own Toy Model Ship - Puzzle Interlocking Pieces - Kids & Adults,12+ - 6.5" Visit the … Spend good 30 minutes and every link I found was either dead or unaccesible :(. I'll try and work on it this weekend. No items were found matching the criteria specified. Well, Cinema 4D's import seems to have simplified things somewhat so that isn't directly possible. All mine are doing it. The ship cannot fly in atmosphere if the engines were fixed only in forward direction. I would like to use this model to create a sprite for my Escape Velocity: Nova mod. I think this requires a bump. this creation is not mine it is Blaylock1988's original creation, link : Spaceengineers.mod.io, i have managed to get this ship working, it spawns, moves, the engines rotate, however theres no doors so youll have to put those in yourself, as it requires Frostbite that xbox doesnt have, it also spawns as a station so you will have to make it a ship when you want ot fly it. Ratings range from overwhelmingly positive to overwhelmingly negative. Please let us know how you would like your item shipped eg signed, tracked and insured and we will issue you with an amended invoice as soon as we can (usually within 24 hours or less). The item you've selected was not added to your cart. *03-K64-Firefly*This is my recreation of the ship Serenity, using version from feature film, which had different interior colors, and design (especially in the hangar bay and bridge), as well as larger more intricate engines, thicker neck, and improved landing gear (not included). First, this model is absolutely FREE for NON-COMMERCIAL use. "Ode To The Final Charge of the Serenity" (Another Firefly theme inspired poem), "Serenity's Crescendo" (A Firefly themed poem). Blueprint, Ship, Large_Grid, Exploration items. I've tried putting what you gave me into the EVN engine. Apparently Cinema 4D can import Lightwave, so problem solved. I designed it from the ground up to be bigger and louder than its predecessor, with my own unique forms. Nor will a mod with tons of rankings outrank everything unless most of the ratings are positive. Well, in the meantime, here's some caps of the sublight and full burn glows that I came up with. Can be painted using commercially available modelling paints and is very easy to assemble. Essentially the website is really picky, if you have the steam files and ZIP it it won't find the file, so you've gotta get the two blueprints and zip those instead so its not buried in a file. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. VAT price: 20.0% (included in the listed price). The glows will require alpha masks also. No comment were found matching the criteria specified. This website IS NOT affiliated with the Official Firefly Site, Mutant Enemy, Inc., or 20th Century Fox. Definately too bright, and I will need the engine glow masks to be pure white----they don't come out right as it is. Ratings are calculated using Evan Miller's method (based on a Wilson score confidence interval) that is self-correcting. See the seller's, Science Fiction Cult TV Shows & FIlms/Movies, San Diego Comic Con Firefly & Serenity Collectibles, 1:20 Scale Collectible Model Cars & Trucks, Firefly with Autographed Collectable Trading Cards. The Ship from the titular show called Firefly, the serenity now comes in all her glory to xbox space engineers. I attempted to add hinges to the engines to have them tuck under the wings when parked, but they were extremely floppy no matter what force or share tensor settings I tried. If you paste in gravity, make sure you rotate the engines to vertical mode before converting to ship (hotkey group 1, numbers 3 and 4).The engines are subgrids so while it is survival-ready, you'll have to reconstruct the engines manually if you print this in survival. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. We suggest you try the comment list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Did you make use of the high-res pics? gorramit.. and mine was almost done. Thanks. Join the community or sign in with your gaming account to join the conversation: the two large throsterss on the side are not working for me thay dont put out any thrust, I've fixed it since then you'll need to unsub then resubscribe to it. If you have questions about this VAT tax, please contact the seller. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Blakes 7 Scorpio Highly Detailed Model Kit, Blakes 7 Liberator Model Kit, Highly Detailed With Decals, Brass Nacelles (Huge), A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items).