I'm falling again What am I now? What if I'm down? Tonebridge. And I can't take it back I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin' This ballad was released through Erskine and Columbia Records on 7 March 2020 as the third single from his second studio album, Fine Line (2019). © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. What if I'm out? I'm in my bed And you're not here And there's no one to blame but the drink and my wandering hands Forget what I said What if I'm out? Forget what I said. Play "Falling". "Falling" is a song by English singer and songwriter Harry Styles. Send us your revision. I'm falling, You said you cared So I was completely naked when I wrote that song. 1 of 16. ", "Inside Harry Styles' Intimate First Solo Tour", "Harry in a studio with Kid Harpoon - May 15", "Showers, sunshine and song: Kid Harpoon tells the story of Harry Styles' Fine Line", "With Fine Line, Harry Styles transforms into a California-pop iconoclast", "Harry Styles: Fine Line review – idiosyncratic pop with heart and soul", "Harry Styles review, Fine Line: A dextrous, audacious album a little too in thrall to music's greats", "What Are The Lyrics To Harry Styles' 'Falling' And Is The Song About His Ex Camille Rowe? Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. It's not … 3. [26][27], The video features Styles alone in an apartment with a piano. [8], Written by Styles and its producer Kid Harpoon, "Falling" is a "hushed" soul piano ballad,[9][2] that runs for four minutes long. Em. I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. I'm in my bed. We have an official Falling tab made by UG professional guitarists. "[7] The song was eventually released as the album's third single on 7 March 2020 to UK adult contemporary stations. What if I’m someone I don’t want around' is one of Fine Line's most moving moments. I'm falling, What if I'm down? "[16] Jon Pareles of The New York Times described it as a "hymnlike, bitterly self-accusatory [song]. And you're not here It’s a song where piano and Moog bass form a relaxed base for introspection and sincerity. I'm falling again 2. Falling Harry Styles. This song is written by Harry Styles, Kid Harpoon and is produced by Kid Harpoon. [30], *sales figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "Tom had come up to my place to grab something, and he’d sat at the piano and I’d just got out of the shower. "[15] Alexandra Pollard from The Independent called it a "moody, Moog-y lamentation. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. What if I'm out?What if I'm someone you won't talk about?I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin', Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. And the coffee's out at the Beachwood Cafe LOVE ON TOUR. Forget what I said British Phonographic Industry", "Harry Styles Announces 'Falling' Video With Water-Soaked Teaser: Watch", "Harry Styles Will Release "Falling" Music Video On February 28", "Watch Harry Styles Perform 'Falling' at 2020 BRIT Awards", "Harry Styles Floods the Stage During Emotional Performance at the BRIT Awards", Australian-charts.com – Harry Styles – Falling", "Harry Styles Chart History (Global 200)", "Harry Styles Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Official IFPI Charts – Digital Singles Chart (International) – Week: 51/2019", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Harry Styles", "2019 51-os SAVAITĖS (gruodžio 13-19 d.) (TOP 100)", Portuguesecharts.com – Harry Styles – Falling", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Harry Styles – Falling", Swisscharts.com – Harry Styles – Falling", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2020 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – Harry Styles – Falling", "British single certifications – Harry Styles – Falling", "American single certifications – Harry Styles – Falling", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Falling_(Harry_Styles_song)&oldid=986916210, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardglobal200, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 3 November 2020, at 19:09. 1. What am I now?What if you're someone I just want around?I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'What if I'm down? [3] He would also become later the music director of Styles' first world solo tour. What am I now? It's not what I meant Staffel 10 • Episode 3 • 15.10.2020 • 20:15. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Listen to Harry Styles’ new album ‘Fine Line’ now: https://HStyles.lnk.to/FineLineAY HARRY STYLES. ", On 18 February 2020, Styles performed the song for the first time on 2020 Brit Awards. "[10] In another line, he sings: "I’m well aware I write too many songs about you. Written by Styles and Kid Harpoon, the latter also handled the song's production. Written by Styles and Kid Harpoon, the latter also handled the song's production. 2. And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say, And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again, What am I now? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? [9] According to Laura Snapes from The Guardian, "the line, 'no one to blame but the drink in my wandering hands', from Falling, has prompted tabloid headlines. What am I now? What am I now?What if I'm someone I don't want around?I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'What if I'm down? [1] Written by Styles and Kid Harpoon, the latter also handled the song's production. 2. He went through this breakup that had a big impact on him. What am I now? Schon nach wenigen Takten drehen sich alle vier Coaches für den 18-Jährigen um. What if I'm someone you won't talk about? "[18] Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield was less favorable, calling it a "forgettable ballad," although he praised Styles for the lyrical content, claiming: "If there's a nontoxic masculinity, Harry Styles just might've found it. And I can't take it back, I can't unpack the baggage you left, What am I now? He started playing, and we wrote it there. The song Falling is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music & on online music streaming site Spotify. Your email address will not be published. vistas 108.143. Check out the tab » Backing track. 4. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Falling". I'm falling again That’s why he went on a whole emotional exploration with these songs. 1 of 17. And it kills me 'cause I know we've ran out of things we can say, And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again, What am I now? What if I'm someone I don't want around? 1. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? [21] It peaked at number 15 in April. This ballad was released through Erskine and Columbia Records on 7 March 2020 as the third single from his second studio album, Fine Line (2019). Chords. In reference to the video, Styles said "That feeling of kind of being overwhelmed, you know you can feel like you're drowning sometimes...and the fact that it's coming from the piano, I guess it's like writing these songs are what helps but also they can hurt you sometimes. Original Format von ITV Studios Netherlands Content B.V. Lizenziert von ITV Studios Global Entertainment B.V. Max Lenz sprengt mit seiner Performance des Hits "Falling" von Harry Styles alle Erwartungen. Strumming. "Falling" is the (pop) 6th track by britpop, folk, pop, rock, soft rock singer, song writer, actor "Harry Styles" from Harry Styles's 2nd studio album Fine Line. Schau Dir jetzt seine atemberaubende Performance des Hits an. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'. Hier geht's zum Profil von Max Lenz. I'm falling again Copyright: Writer(s): Thomas Edward Percy Hull, Harry Edward Styles Lyrics Terms of Use, I'm in my bed