[Pre-Chorus] . The first lyric says it all, “If you want to live, let live/ If you want to go, let go/ What are we doing here?/ Because I can live without you.”, Record Plant Studios (Los Angeles, CA) and strings at Bastyr University (Kenmore, WA), Remember that all alone is where I belong. starts and ends within the same node. I just want to feel that high, Remember that all alone is where I belong. No light to lead the way Lyrics to 'Cloud Nine' by Evanescence. If you want to go, let go. I'm never gonna be your sweet, sweet surrender Guess it wasn't real all along. It’s about breaking up. Guess it wasn't real all along If you want to live, let live. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! No light to lead the way. Save my life, change my mind I'm not afraid to dream, to sleep, sleep forever. Remember that all alone is where I belong. The Lyrics for Cloud Nine by Evanescence have been translated into 17 languages. No light to lead the way Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And you refuse to lift me 6 Nov. 2020. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Test your MusicIQ here! Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend deutsche Übersetzung, Halestorm - I Miss the Misery deutsche Übersetzung, Amy Lee - Speak to Me deutsche Übersetzung, Evanescence liefern mit "The Game Is Over" einen weiteren Vorboten aufs neue Album, "The Chain": Evanescene covert die Single von Fleetwood Mac für einen Werbespot, "What You Want": Vorbote auf neues Evanescence-Album, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Joel Corry - Head & Heart (feat. After recording private albums, the band released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. In an interview in Australia, Amy said that this was the hardest song to sing from the album. Guess it wasn't real after all [Verse 1] Guess it wasn't real after all I just want to feel that high, If I fall and all is lost In a dream, The song deals with breaking up, realising that one can live without the other. After recording private albums, the band released their first full-length album, Fallen, on Wind-up Records in 2003. Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, RESERVOIR MEDIA MANAGEMENT INC. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I don't need to touch the sky. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FAVORITE In 2006, the band released their second studio album, The Open Door, which sold more than five million copies. If I fall and all is lost, If you want to go, let go. If you want to live, let live. Web. Norma Jean Martine) Songtext. I'm not afraid to dream, to sleep, sleep forever. If I fall and all is lost, It's where I belong FAVORITE (3 fans) Evanescence. Guess it wasn't real after all. “Cloud Nine” is track #5 on Evanescence’s second album, The Open Door. No light to lead the way If you want to live, let live (4 fans), Evanescence is an American rock band founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1995 by singer/pianist Amy Lee and guitarist Ben Moody. Remember that all alone is where I belong, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Call Me When You're Sober (acoustic version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If I fall and all is lost It's where I belong. Guess it wasn't real after all. If I fall and all is lost. Guess it wasn't real all along And you refuse to lift me. Cloud Nine This song is by Evanescence and appears on the album The Open Door (2006). This is just a preview! Beg my broken heart to beat?