The Retro-American eatery, Ed’s Diner, has added two vegan milkshakes to its menu, following the skyrocketing demand for plant-based options. This is a sample menu, click here to find your nearest Ed’s Easy Diner and view the full menu with prices. Ed’s Easy Diner, INSERT Great news! Ed's Diner, which first opened in 1987, has made a vegan version of their strawberry and Reese’s peanut butter milkshakes in all of their 22 stores across the UK. Available in two sizes, Regular or Large! Now being served up at Cheshire OaksChange location. More by Liam Gilliver, Regulated by IMPRESS: The Independent Monitor For the Press CIC, IMPRESS, 16-18 New Brige Street, London, EC4V 6AG, T 02033254288 E complaints@impressreg.org.uk W impress.press, The shakes are made with vegan ice-cream and an oat-based dairy alternative to maintain the thick creaminess and flavor synonymous with an Ed’s shake. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Available in two sizes, Regular or Large! If you happen to be a PB lover and an Ed’s Diner is nearby, you really do need to get this Milkshake in your life. He was pretty gutted! It always baffles me how a bit of ice cream, milk and flavouring results in a price like that! For larger parties please call the restaurant directly. Pop down to the restaurant to order and takeaway! The flavour is there, the consistency is there and I was saddened when it came to an end. Choose your location and order our traditional diner food to takeaway or delivered direct to your door! I walked in and got a very cheerful "Hi" from the owners son. I immediately felt at home. Lucky for me Ed’s Diner is pretty close to me so it wasn’t too much of a trek to go and get. 6.95. Milkshake mixers prove popular with Ed’s Easy Diner. By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the Plant Based News receive marketing and updates. You would have thought I was a regular. The Reese’s Milkshake seems to be a standard addition to their menu and costed an eye watering £4.55. Sam Wignell, Brand Director of Ed’s Diner said: “At Ed’s Diner we’ve made it our mission to spice up Valentine’s Day for the nation this year. Not what you imagine when you order cheesy fries. The bundle, available in all restaurants nationwide* and via Deliveroo, includes a limited-edition Love Shake laced with renowned aphrodisiacs, spicy hot chilli and rich dark chocolate – as well as one of Ed’s juicy burgers and a side of fries. Menu FIR Intolerance Report Ed’s Easy Diner Allergen Information - SS17 Dish Name Cereals containing Gluten : Wheat Spelt (Wheat) Kamut (Wheat) Rye Barley Oats Fish Crustaceans Molluscs Eggs Soybeans Milk Tree Nuts : Almonds Hazelnut Walnut Cashew nut Pecan nut Brazil nut Pistachio nut Macadamia nut or Queensland nut Peanuts Celery Mustard Sesame Sulphur dioxide/sulphites Lupin Our menu; Find an Ed’s; Book a table; News & offers; Join the club; Ed’s to go; Sound & history; Careers; Main Menu; Breakfast Menu; Dessert Menu; Shakes; Drinks; Ed's Junior Menu ... thicker version of our Ed's Shake, why not make yours a malt +0.40. Loading... Unsubscribe from Elena & Fabio? Americana inspired restaurant, Ed’s Diner, has created the ultimate ‘Love Shake’ combo meal to get pulses racing this Valentine’s Day. My friends preferred the old menu, without the "build your own" options. Ed's Diner goes for that 1950's diner experience, and does really well on theme. I will visit again as I always give somewhere the benefit of the doubt when they first open so in time I may revise my rating but at the moment you only deserve two stars, 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. The food was 'OK' - I ordered a cheeseburger with cheesy fries. The first Ed's Diner opened in London's Soho in 1987, the company now has 25 locations across the UK in cities including Cardiff, Norwich, Glasgow and Brighton. The cheesy fries really let the side down as it was that liquid pour over cheese that made the fries soggy and cold. Here you can see the latest batch of eighteen mid way through assembly, ready to be held in our stores for immediate delivery. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Your email address will not be published. Our famous blended ice cream shakes are Ed's secret recipe. The difference between this and the Byron version was this was a straight milkshake where as Byron added chunks of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to take it to a new level, and this is certainly what sets the two apart and makes Byron’s by far the winner of the Reese’s Milkshake battle. The American themed diner is actually quite cool. Our famous blended ice cream shakes are Ed's secret recipe. Our spicy ‘Love Shake’ combo, packed with passion is sure to get the consumer’s heart racing whether it’s for a hot lunch date or a night in with a take out. It’s why we only use 100% BRITISH AND IRISH BEEF, hand-pressed, gently seasoned and cooked to PERFECTION. Our famous blended ice cream shakes are Ed's secret recipe. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato INSERT does takeaway. High resolution images and complete press releases are available to download from here, and you can connect with our various social media profiles easily. My friends preferred the old menu, without the "build your own" options. The Ed's Diner Digital Newsroom is a simple and useful resource for you to keep track of all the latest news stories. Available from any Ed’s Diner nationwide*, or on Deliveroo on the 14th-15th of February, the “Love Shack Combo” meal priced at just £10.00, won’t break the bank and is sure to let that special someone know you only have fries for them. Ed´s Easy Diner (27.02.16) Elena & Fabio. Great news! *Excluding South Mimms & Liverpool Street Station, Restaurant to offer unlimited refills for every item on breakfast menu across UK branches* Retro American restaurant Ed’s Diner has announced today that it will now be offering its guests free unlimited refills across every single item found on their breakfast menu. For more detailed allergy information please visit our allergen page. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. © 2020 Copyright - Unless otherwise stated all contents of this web site are © 2020 - Plant Based News Ltd - All Rights Reserved. BEEF BURGERS BEST MILKSHAKE EVER!!! Shame about the food but as an experience I can say it's pretty good fun. I think not. Great news! Yes! Thursday August 21st, 2014. Former Reddit Co-Founder Predicts ‘Huge Bump’ In Plant-Based Foods In The Next Decade, Vegan Pub Beats Meaty Competition To Win ‘Best Roast’ Major Award, Oatly Denied Trademark For ‘It’s Like Milk But Made For Humans’ Logline Because ‘Consumers Know Cow’s Milk Is For Calves’, U.K Vegan Pizza Chain Purezza Announces Global Expansion Plans, COVID-19 Outbreak On Danish Mink Farm Could Start New Pandemic, Say Reports, Fried Chicken Brand Opens Vegan Restaurant After Massive Success Of Plant-Based Menu, Bakery Turns Vegan Overnight After Watching Earthling Ed's Video On Dairy Industry, Nando's Confirms It Is Launching Vegan-Friendly Chicken In U.K Tomorrow, Proudly powered by Newspack by Automattic. I have been on the edge of my seat to try Ed’s Easy Diner Reese’s Milkshake ever since I got the email informing me of their new arrival. There was so much liquid cheese on the plate that it ran underneath the burger making that soggy and almost impossible to hold. Required fields are marked *. Ed’s Easy Diner. This is a sample menu, click here to find your nearest Ed’s Easy Diner and view the full menu with prices. I must admit after a terrible experience I really am not a fan of the food at Ed’s Diner so I opted for a simple takeout milkshake. Red leather booths and chrome gave it that traditional 50's American diner feel and the staff are all dressed appropriately too. For larger parties please call the restaurant directly. February 8, 2018. For more detailed allergy information please visit our allergen page. Ed’s Diner, which first opened in 1987, has made a vegan version of their strawberry and Reese’s peanut butter milkshakes in all of their 22 stores across the UK. Taking a big old slurp I as transported to peanut butter heaven. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you all. Love Shake baby: Ed’s Diner launches chilli and chocolate aphrodisiac milkshake. Thirty something blogging since 2014. The milkshakes are superb, and the food comes in LARGE portions. We’re waving goodbye to boxes of chocolates, and limp roses and hello to the only gift you need to give on the 14th of February! The Reese’s Milkshake seems to be a standard addition to their menu and costed an eye watering £4.55. Receive all the latest news updates, giveaways discounts, product announcements, and much more. I happily demolished the lot. With the offer available now, all guests will have to do is buy […], Restaurant to offer free milkshakes to the general public as part of World Kindness Day drive Participating UK locations will give one free milkshake to anyone that presents the barcode found on the Ed’s Diner social channels To mark this year’s World Kindness Day, retro American restaurant, Ed’s Diner, will be dishing out free servings […], To celebrate this year’s Remembrance Sunday on the 12th November, Ed’s Diner will be dishing out free servings of their mouthwatering menu to all members of the UK Armed Forces, Veterans & Armed Forces Community. Find me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook, Your email address will not be published. It was certainly akin to the innards of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup without the texture and was scrumptiously moreish. Eating at Ed’s Easy Diner has never been easier! INSERT does takeaway or we can deliver straight to your door! INSERT does takeaway. and I found Ed's right here on Yelp.