Last year the budget store launched a £3 scent that smelt just like a Jo Malone perfume, and was 15 times cheaper. #fragrance#crueltyfree’, Fans of the product shared their love for the affordable perfume with one saying, ‘I have both of these scents in my collection and love them both’ while another said ‘My favourite.’, A final reviewer said, 'Love ps love noir. 4.1. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. 164 perfume ratings have been submitted so far. Tube mascara could be the thing your lashes are calling out for - here's why... By Ayesha Muttucumaru • Chanel’s perfumes are renowned for their classic, beautiful scents but also their designer price tags. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, Indies unite: the new online bookshop set to rival Amazon, This Michael Kors smartwatch is a whopping £170 off today in Amazon's early Black Friday deals. By Ayesha Muttucumaru • Desertcart provides a seamless and secure shopping platform with 100 million+ products from around the globe delivered to your door. Benefit They’re Real! Primark Harry Potter Throw Slytherin Ravenclaw Gryffindor Hufflepuff Blanket Bed Blanket Cover 125cm x 150cm (Hufflepuff) by primark. Benefit They’re Real! One woman wrote: "It smells like Chanel Chance.". 2020-11-04T16:21:25Z, Brighten up your look with our pick of the best mascaras of all time, Learn exactly how to remove waterproof mascara properly to fight wrinkles around the eye contour, By Ayesha Muttucumaru • vs Maybelline Lash Sensational: does a higher price mean higher-quality mascara? "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The Primark perfumes are also cruelty-free. PRIMARK designer copies have been flying off the shelves in recent months. The budget store are taking a Chance on their new fragrance. If you’re looking for a new mascara that will give you big results without blowing your budget, Maybelline mascaras are the way to go. PRIMARK designer copies have been flying off the shelves in recent months. to. It is a floral fruity perfume with notes of citrus, grapefruit and florals. The bargain retailer is selling not one, but two perfumes that are dupes of Chanel Chance. A 100ml bottle costs £110. Polka Dot initially starts out as a very strong perfume … The Primark perfumes are also cruelty-free. Find your fragrance in our range of perfumes, which has something for all tastes – whether you opt for cool and collected or a stand-out showstopper. A customer in Portugal called it "a delicious scent". Woman reveals how she uses washing powder to clean radiator & the results are GRIM, I bought all my Xmas gifts in 5 hours pre-lockdown…staff had to carry my bags, My perky boobs don't fit in clothes – I spend $2k monthly so I don't spill out, Hungover mum packs nuggets & yoghurt for her kids & says it’s all she can do, Mum-of-2 shares ‘mumma pouch’ to inspire but backfires as some say there’s nothing, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Nobody will know the difference! | Desert Online General Trading LLC, (ديزرت اونلاين للتجارة العامة Ø´.Ø°.م.م) License 767970, Garhoud Dubai. These beauts are just £3.50/€4.50 each! News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Now they are turning their designer radar onto pricey perfumes. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, The Primark perfume is a fragrant copy of the Chanel, Clean Eating Alice shows off Primark gym wear in her latest workout, copy of a £119 Cluse marble watch, at just £6, £22 boots which were a dead ringer for a version costing over £6,000 more, Chanel Chance - which would set you back £74 at Boots, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). SHOP NOW: Marks and Spencer True Red Eau de Toilette, £12.50 25. Ireland. 5 things tube mascara can do for your lashes that regular mascara can't, Best Mascaras for Sensitive Eyes: our 8 favourite delicate formulations, The best Maybelline mascaras according to customer reviews, The best mascaras of 2020 – lengthen, define and volumise your lashes with our all-time fave formulas, How to remove waterproof mascara seamlessly for healthy skin, I'm overhauling my skincare regime for winter with this £47 Clarins bundle worth over £95. For those with delicate eyes or skin, finding the best mascaras for sensitive eyes takes a little more care and attention. Amazon's Black Friday smartwatch deals have landed early with an incredible 50% off this gorgeous Michael Kors smartwatch. Primark’s feminine perfumes, ‘Rose’ and ‘Noir’, are sold in stylish round bottles so not only do they smell the same as Chanel Chance, they look just as chic. Parfumo is the place for all fragrance enthusiasts. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Discover new perfumes for women and men, organize your collection, connect with others and much more! Chanel Chance is known for its floral fragrance and intertwines pink pepper, jasmine and amber patchouli. You can buy Chanel Chance, eau de parfum from here. Copyright © 2020 desertcart. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Perfumes; Info & Facts; ... Perfumes of this brand have been rated 5.9 of 10 on average.