Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Maps Mineral Deposit Inventory (MDI) contains an overview of mineral occurrences in We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or inaccuracies. Data includes: Alberta Geological Survey GIS Downloads. ANTARCTIC. Also, you can use our free Learn2Map Tutorial & Atlas and included free software. Projects Let’s get started. Registered marriage officiants in Ontario. MapCruzin is a Pop-Up Free Website -- Best Viewed With ANY Browser, Please contact me if you have a project in mind, Google Earth Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Maps, Arctic National Wildlife Refuge ANWR Maps, Renewable Energy Potential Maps of the United States, Library of Congress American Memory Map Downloads, Cookies, Privacy, Fair Use and Disclaimer. Where can I get detailed Bathymetry data for Ontario, Seeking spatial data for very specific administrative boundaries in Ontario. While we try to assure the accuracy of this material, we cannot promise that it is absolutely accurate. Toxic Chemical Pollution Maps ( ), Energy, Northern Development and Mines Email me and I'll find it for you. Toronto, ON, M5S 1A5Contact usMap So I wonder how accurate the parcel lines for any open/free data would be. Download Free Canada Ontario ArcGIS GIS Shapefile Map Layers--Free ArcGIS GIS Shapefiles--World ArcGIS GIS ShapefilesAdministrative Boundaries GIS Shapefile (1m) . 1954 Jan 1st. Biotechnology Here you will find thousands of datasets that are maintained by the Ontario Government. Thanks for contributing an answer to Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange! If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence. Data Sources Air Photos of Southern Ontario. files on record with the... Assessment Files contains the technical results from all exploration work done COVID-19: Updates on library services and operations, Scholars GeoPortal | Geospatial data | Remote sensing | Air photos, Microdata | Statistics | Census of Canada, Scanned Maps (new interface) | Scanned maps | Fire insurance plans | Rare maps | Topographic maps. Options are, No search filters applied for Formats. Location GIS Shapefile (22m) - Places, cities, towns .... Natural GIS Shapefile (80m) - Forests, lakes, … Trade Secrets/Toxic Deception Wireless Dangers 1954 Jan 1st. 126,000 percussion, overburden, sonic and diamond drill holes from assessment 1999 Archive Environews The data can be in the form of vectors, rasters, aerial photography or statistical tabular data and most often the data component can be very costly or labor intensive. You can use and combine these free shapefiles in various ways with many of our free GIS mapping software programs and create your own GIS projects. This dataset contains a list of inventory entries that have been removed from Ontario’s data catalogue. Federal Lands Maps Recycle, Salvage, Reuse, Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Michael Meuser, All Rights Reserved You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap.org and MapCruzin.com. Canada Shapefile download free adminstrative boundary line, shapefile of canada province and territories, shapefile of Ontario, shapefile of Alberta, shapefile of British Columbia. Worst Case Scenarios: Terrorism & industrial chemicals. Under review (1096) Open (835) Restricted (814) Update Frequency No search filters applied for Update Frequency.