Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep? Yes No. How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? No justice, no peace Adjusted the lyrics to Kiana Lede's version of the song. You sent their parents to different places. Hard work, hard work What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away? Can you even look me in the eyeAnd tell me why? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dear Mr. President Let me tell you ’bout hard work [Bridge] What do you feel when you look in the mirror? I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly. Kiana Ledé Dear Mr. President lyrics. No justice, no peace What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street? We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. No justice, no peace }. No justice, no peace We’re not dumb, and we’re not blind [Verse 2] And tell me why? How do you walk with your head held high? Let me tell you ’bout hard work Are you proud? display: none !important; Kiana Ledé Dear Mr. President Lyrics. Building a bed out of a cardboard box +  No child is left behind? Would you? I can only imagine what the first lady has to say I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly How do you sleep? How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? 499 views, added to favorites 45 times. [Intro] And tell me why? All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (Are you a lonely boy?) Let me tell you ’bout hard work All lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. How can you say that no child is left behind? Come take a walk with me. Can you even look me in the eye? Hard work, hard work Are you a lonely boy? How can you say What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, woah. You’re not better than me How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? We’re not dumb, and we’re not blind Today, I stumbled across American singer Kiana Ledé’s beautiful cover of Pink’s “Dear Mr. President”. Minimum wage with a baby on the way Can you even look me in the eyeAnd tell me why? Does she only talk, when she copies it all? You’d never take a walk with me How do you walk with your head held high? Does she only talk, when she copies it all? Let’s pretend we’re just two people and Dear Mr. President. (Are you a spoiled boy?) Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep? [Chorus] How can you say that no child is left behind? Hard work. Dear Mr. President You sent their parents to different places Then left them sitting in your cages Hard work No justice, no peace We’re not dumb, and we’re not blind And what kind of man thinks a marriage isn’t right if you are gay? Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, woah. All Rights Reserved. Then left them sitting in your cages. No justice, no peace BACK ... Dear Mr President chords by Kiana Ledé. What kind of father would take his own daughter’s rights away? Let me tell you 'bout hard work You’re not better than me (Are you a spoiled boy?) Minimum wage with a baby on the way What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street? Are you proud? You sent their parents to different places Building a bed out of a cardboard box