This whole album is so fucking chunky and beefy! Compact disc version of the fifth studio album from Undergang! Steeped in the classics, the quartet aren’t so much “old school” like so many HM-2 worshippers nowadays as they are simply old-sounding, brazenly brandishing a sound that nods to early Finnish death metal, slimy doom-death as equally as timeless goregrind. A Nappy Nina interview plus soulful and lo-fi vibes from Knxledge, Jada Imani, and more. Wisdom Through Agony Into Illumination and Lunacy vol. Echoes Emanate Forms 4. Ouroboran Labyrinth 4. Mycelium 5. Includes digital pre-order of Aldrig i livet. You are swamped in festering excrementia, crawling among waves, and piles of grime and caked filth. The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. Dark Descent Records is proud to present HAD's striking debut mini-album on CD format. Compact disc version of the new album from Invincible Force! The Covenant 4. Black vinyl version of the fifth studio album from Undergang! Black vinyl version of the new album from Chile's Invincible Force! In 1993. Mixdowns are solid as fuck. A Nappy Nina interview plus soulful and lo-fi vibes from Knxledge, Jada Imani, and more. Decomposed Sacramentum 9. It's hard to put into words how good this is. Includes 20-page booklet. You wake up in a vomit pile. The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. Pre-order of Aldrig i livet. Dark Descent Records Ninth Anniversary Sale through Sept 15th! Includes unlimited streaming of Starspawn via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Epic full-length debut is a superbly crafted, black metal LP blending choirs, strings, wailing guitars, and soaring vocals. Cassette tape version of the fifth studio album from Undergang. Compact disc version of the fifth studio album from Undergang! Decomposed Sacramentum by Invincible Force, released 22 October 2020 1. Definitely buy this! White vinyl version of the fifth studio album from Undergang! Abufihamat 8. You get 1 track now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it’s released. One must be really be deep if they are buried in a bottomless grave. Ultra clear vinyl with Black/White and Silver splatter. Throaty Finnish death metal where the forces of good and evil battle for dominance. II. Mixdowns are solid as fuck. The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. Bandcamp New & Notable Aug 21, 2015, supported by 96 fans who also own “Aldrig i livet”, You wake up in a vomit pile. This is what it feels like to listen to Cerebral Rot. Red Sacrament Black Communion 4. shipping out on or around December 4, 2020 Namira, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, French Trio Liquid Flesh Recaptures The Fun Of B-Movie Cinema and Early Death Metal, The Transformative Ignorance of Necrot’s Dastardly Death Metal. A relentless whirlwind of proto-death, hysterical thrash and demonic atmosphere full of riffs and blast beats worthy of MORBID ANGEL ‘Abomination Of Desolation’-era or INCUBUS. Walls of Weeping Eyes 2. Underground metal label based out of Colorado Springs, CO, U.S.A. Dark Descent Records will release the album on CD, vinyl, cassette and digital formats. Those would fully blossom the next year with the debut album, Embodiment of Death. You wipe the crust from your eyes with cracked, and bleeding hands. Tenebrous Horizons BURIAL INVOCATION exploded onto the underground scene when their debut EP Rituals of the Grotesque, released in early 2010. In 1993. Throaty Finnish death metal where the forces of good and evil battle for dominance. Invincible Force - Decomposed Sacramentum Jewel Case Compact Disc, Invinicible Force - Decomposed Sacramentum 12" LP (Black vinyl), Invincible Force - Decomposed Sacramentum 12" LP (Clear Splatter). IIby W.A.I.L. Wisdom Through Agony Into Illumination and Lunacy vol. Phantasmagoric Transcendence 5. Abiogenesis by Burial Invocation, released 06 July 2018 1. Due to the delay, we have expedited shipment of these LPs and they will be arriving later this week. The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. See all artists, albums, and tracks tagged with "dark descent records" on Bandcamp. Bandcamp New & Notable Nov 6, 2020, The Finnish metallurgists crisscross from black metal to industrial to psych, driven by a beautiful madness. Abiogenesis 3. Definitely buy this. Sinking Transient Waters 2. Four Wings Within the Samiel 2. The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. Gorephilia - In the Eye of Nothing Jewel Case Compact Disc, Gorephilia - In the Eye of Nothing 12" Vinyl (Black), Cannot Wait to Listen to this on Cassette, It will Probably be the Heaviest thing I Own on Cassette Too. Two demos under this more-fitting moniker followed in 2008 and 2011, but it was 2011’s Ascend to Chaos mini-album where the GOREPHILIA legend truly took flight. In 1993. Cannot Wait to Listen to this on Cassette, It will Probably be the Heaviest thing I Own on Cassette Too. Some proper low end finally! Me Saco Un Ojo will be responsible for the vinyl format while Extremely Rotten Productions will handle the tape. This is what it feels like to listen to Cerebral Rot. In 1993. mbemboom, Buried Deep In A Bottomless Graveby Witch Vomit, supported by 37 fans who also own “Decomposed Sacramentum”, One must be really be deep if they are buried in a bottomless grave. Mixdowns are solid as fuck. released August 19, 2016 All analog recording at World Famous Studio - Denver, CO Mixed/Mastered - World Famous Studio license. Damned by Noise and Lust 7. And it fucking rules. In Europe, please order from Me Saco Un Ojo Records.

Since 2008, Denmark’s UNDERGANG have been pursuing the deepest, darkest depths of total DEATH METAL. Underground metal label based out of Colorado Springs, CO, U.S.A. To Reveal the Words Without Words 9. In 1993. mbemboom, Disgorged From Psychotic Depthsby MORTIFERUM, supported by 46 fans who also own “In the Eye of Nothing”, This whole album is like the end of all living things, captured in audio. Definitely buy this! Mixdowns are solid as fuck. It's hard to put into words how good this is. Bandcamp Album of the Day Apr 16, 2020, supported by 45 fans who also own “In the Eye of Nothing”, This whole album is so fucking chunky and beefy! The last time a death metal record got its' hooks in me like this was a record called "Covenant" by a band named Morbid Angel. The stench from the pustules bursting on your face is gut wrenching. Voiceless Calling 7. Blessed Feast of Black Seth 8. Color vinyl version of the new album from Invincible Force! If you like Aldrig i livet, you may also like: supported by 123 fans who also own “Aldrig i livet”, This whole album is so fucking chunky and beefy! HAD are a mysterious new entity hailing from Copenhagen, with members coming from such bands … Conduit by Proscription, released 24 September 2020 1. Cadaver Circulation by Krypts, released 31 May 2019 1. Compact disc version of the new album from Gorephilia. Namira, supported by 117 fans who also own “Aldrig i livet”, Cannot Wait to Listen to this on Cassette, It will Probably be the Heaviest thing I Own on Cassette Too Derek Witt, supported by 113 fans who also own “Aldrig i livet”, It's hard to put into words how good this is. Thy Black Nimbus Gate 6. Gerald Weisenberger, supported by 38 fans who also own “Decomposed Sacramentum”, It's hard to put into words how good this is. Vanishing 6. “Cadaver Circulation” is unrepentant in its tormented and suffocating aura, where reverb drenched atmosphere collides with eerie chords and abysmal vocals. Bandcamp New & Notable Apr 19, 2018, Emptiness weighs the mostby Red Moon Architect, The Finnish death metal band's latest album includes dark and melancholy atmospheric doom soundscapes. Perpetual Procession 3. You get 1 track now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it’s released. The Finnish metallurgists crisscross from black metal to industrial to psych, driven by a beautiful madness. Revival 2. It’s a sound that’s garnered the band a legion of devotees across the world, and justifiably so. Some proper low end finally! Junior Tidal, Twisted Horror (Split with Exhumed)by Gruesome, Twisted Horror (Split with Gruesome)by Exhumed, supported by 34 fans who also own “Decomposed Sacramentum”, Cannot Wait to Listen to this on Cassette, It will Probably be the Heaviest thing I Own on Cassette Too Derek Witt, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, French Trio Liquid Flesh Recaptures The Fun Of B-Movie Cinema and Early Death Metal, The Transformative Ignorance of Necrot’s Dastardly Death Metal, Astral Physics and Alien Theories Drive Blood Incantation’s Death Metal. You wipe the crust from your eyes with cracked, and bleeding hands. Coincidentally, this was the first release under the newly-formed Dark Descent Records banner. This whole album is so fucking chunky and beefy! Not for the Weak 8. Surely, their country of origin signaled some of their aesthetic – names such as Demigod, Convulse, and Adramalech rang true – but even this early on, subtle twists of their own identity crept in. Aptly titled, this first full-length ranged beyond Finland to the rich history of ‘90s death metal on both side of the Atlantic, again with an even more pronounced identity: swampy yet clear-headed, exceptionally tight but never sterile, and above all, mind-mangling songwriting that somehow sticks in your head. Definitely buy this! absolute motherfucking neck wrecker start to finish.... not a whammy on this bastard!! Devotion Upon the Worm 5. The stench from the pustules bursting on your face is gut wrenching. I, The Burning Son 3. Conduit Although a brand new entity to some, PROSCRIPTION’s origins can be traced all the way to the late … First off, for those of you that have ordered the Ritual Necromancy – Distinterred Horror LPs, we finally have confirmation of shipment from the plant. Undergang - Aldrig i livet 12" vinyl (White), Undergang - Aldrig i livet 12" vinyl (Black). This whole album is like the end of all living things, captured in audio. Circling the Between The third full-length record by Krypts. Sam Luke Velo. Includes 20-page booklet. The Shadows Over Canaan 5. Some proper low end finally! Radiant Midnight 5. hatepolice, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, French Trio Liquid Flesh Recaptures The Fun Of B-Movie Cinema and Early Death Metal, The Transformative Ignorance of Necrot’s Dastardly Death Metal, Astral Physics and Alien Theories Drive Blood Incantation’s Death Metal. Black vinyl version of the new album from Gorephilia. In 1993. mbemboom, Epic full-length debut is a superbly crafted, black metal LP blending choirs, strings, wailing guitars, and soaring vocals. Visions of the Hereafter 4. The Finnish death metal band's latest album includes dark and melancholy atmospheric doom soundscapes. The Reek of Loss 3. Cannot Wait to Listen to this on Cassette, It will Probably be the Heaviest thing I Own on Cassette Too. Some proper low end finally!