Cuomo is the one that needs to focus and let go of distractions – if he wants a shot at getting CNN’s ratings out of the toilet. “Facts: I put out the CWBA (contract with black America),” he posted. This cancelation comes a day after Cube's tweet about endorsing President Donald Trump resurfaced on Twitter. Cuomo confronts 'anonymous' op-ed author: You lied to us Father of Walter Wallace Jr. pleads with looters: Stop burning our city down Dr. Sanjay Gupta warns of 'exponential growth' of Covid-19 in US Newsweek did not receive comment from Ice Cube or Chris Cuomo's show Cuomo Prime Time at the time of publication. “Black progress is a bipartisan issue. This is the truth brother,” Ice Cube wrote. Updated 10/15/2020 at 1:35 p.m., EST: This article has been updated to include further context. Rapper and actor Ice Cube said Friday that CNN canceled his scheduled appearance on host Chris Cuomo’s “Cuomo Prime Time.”, The rapper, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently made headlines for working with the Trump administration on a plan intended to bolster black Americans’ prosperity, dubbed the “Platinum Plan.”. “Leaders gonna lead, haters gonna hate. He responded by quoting the tweet, dated August 2016, simply saying: "I haven't endorsed anybody. He also called for the Black community to band together in a fight against systemic racism. We are looking for the truth.”. ✊🏾. But it seems like they can’t handle the truth. Ice Cube Worked With Trump Admin On ‘Platinum Plan’ For Black Americans, Trump Advisor Says. And compounding matters, the mural was originally painted in London in 2012 — and later taken down after complaints over its anti-Jewish stereotypes. In the picture, a pile of cash sits in the middle of the board and the game pieces represent different countries under the control of the men playing, including figurines of the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty. On last night’s show, Cuomo aired a totally nonpartisan idea: that the AT&T/Time Warner merger is needed because the alternative, an antitrust, would “reinforce the power of one” – President Trump. President Donald J. Trump", What happened here was wrong on the facts and rotten in its inception. Our justice is bipartisan.”, Every side is the Darkside for us here in America. In the demographic of adults aged 25-54, Cuomo averaged 377,000 viewers in his first week – whilst Maddow averaged 519,000 demographic viewers comparatively. Whether Cube will endorse Trump or Biden for this election remains unclear. See why nearly a quarter of a million subscribers begin their day with the Starting 5. Is that why he’s President of the United States and accomplished somethingnever before done in the history of U.S. politics – a face-to-face meeting with North Korea? So I don't trust none of them. Heading into this year’s midterm elections, that’s a dangerous stance to take. The tweet was immediately ripped for its anti-semitic caricatures of the men playing Monopoly. The CWBA details “13 different areas of improvement, including bank lending, prison reform, police reform and the elimination of all confederate monuments,” Rolling Stone highlights. Of course, Cuomo makes sure to omit the fact that CNN is owned by Time Warner in his “independent” report – as well as the fact that an AT&T/Time Warner merger would grant far more power and reach to his prime-time programming. FEMA Says Its Not Their Job To Deliver Food & Water To Puerto Ricans, Sicilian Mafia Bosses Declare War On Islam, West Trying To Protect Al-Nusra Terrorists Says Russian FM, Iraqi Forces Seize US-Supplied Anti-Armor Missiles From ISIS, This Isn’t Good: FDA Allows Chemo Drugs To Be Prescribed As Antibiotics, Rush Limbaugh: Democrats ‘Salivating’ Over Coronavirus Crisis as Opportunity to ‘Decapitate’ U.S. Economy, VP Pence: After 60 Million Infected With Swine Flu on His Watch, ‘We Can’t Trust Biden With Coronavirus’. Chris Cuomo’s new ‘Prime Time’ slot has become CNN’s lowest ever viewed show on the network, with executives threatening to axe it to save CNN from a further decline in ratings. The Wrap reported: … he tweeted a mural of six white men playing Monopoly on the backs of black men. Responding to a piece critical of Ice Cube from The Washington Post, the rapper wrote: “I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap.”, I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap. Thank you for leading!”, The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. I’ve actually been ban from @CNN for a few months so I was surprised they even asked.