By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. CT Travel Smart is your personalized travel information site for accurate, verified, and current travel reports & traffic patterns, as well as commuter service information and personalized route tracking. 2010 CT Urbanized Areas Map (pdf 1.03mb) 2010 CT Adjusted Urbanized Areas Map (pdf 2mb) 2000 CT Urbanized Areas Map (pdf 271kb) 2019 Town Road Maps TRUs (PDF, DGN, DXF, & DWG formats) Transportation Management Areas (pdf 2mb) COVID-19 Information: Connecticut residents are urged to continue taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Railroad Line Identification Maps 2007 - 2014 Average Daily Traffic Maps. Current I-91 Connecticut Traffic Conditions Live Reports by @CTDOT_Statewide Cleared: Road Work - HARTFORD #RT15 North at Exit 86 ( I-91 SB) at 11/4/2020 3:30:05 PM By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments, Permit Test Connecticut DMV helps you to prepare for the DMV Knowledge Test CT, Prepare for Connecticut DMV Test with this practice app & pass CT DMV Exam. (Share this page's direct link with a friend or coworker: Interactive Map to Permanent Count Station Data, For Problems Downloading Spreadsheet, Please See Tutorial Below, Permanent Count Station Spreadsheet Tutorial, Maintenance and Construction Districts by Planning Region, Listing of locally maintained roads by Town (including TRU grid location), Connecticut’s Metropolitan Planning Organizations, Connecticut's Metropolitan Planning Organizations with Urbanized Areas, 2010 Population and Employment Data by Town, Connecticut Councils of Government/Counties. It could be because it is not supported, or that JavaScript is intentionally disabled. To add to My Cameras: Click on a camera icon on the map. The right shoulder Road is closed. The N.C. Department of Transportation's Traffic Survey Group collects traffic data statewide to analyze and support planning, design, construction, maintenance, operation and research activities required to manage North Carolina's transportation system.. Average Daily Traffic (ADT) - Expressways. Stationary traffic on Washington St (CT-9/CT-17) from CT-66/Main St (Saint Johns Sq/CT-17) to CT-17. 2 School Closings Traffic. You have access to over 350 dot cameras across Connecticut. Stationary traffic on CT-99/Exit 24 (I-91) from Great Meadow Rd (I-91) to I-91. See an updated listing of traffic incidents as they are reported by the CTDOT Highway Operations Center. Cameras Washington DC is application to watch traffic cameras for Washington DC. © Registered users can now choose to receive Emergency Alerts by time of day and day of week. Locate and view live images from these cameras. Reported Thursday, November 5 at 6:40 pm. View vessel details and ship photos. Then click the 'Add' button at the top of the camera popup. More pr. Latest Traffic News 2 injured in Salem school bus crash on Rt 85, no student on board New London / 2 days ago. Locate park and ride lots, train stations, airports, service plazas, rest areas, ports and ferries. All traffica cameras for Phoenix, Tucson and all Arizona. 1 of 35. Listen to Connecticut Public live and explore your favorite programs On Demand! It could be because it is not supported, or that JavaScript is intentionally disabled. Stationary traffic on Whitehead Hwy/Exit 29A (I-91) from CT-3/Exit 25-26 (I-91) to I-91. Filtered Topic Search. LANE CLOSURE INFO: Motorists are advised that there will be intermittent lane closures on I-91, Route 5/15, associated ramps and turning roadways, during off-peak hours and weekends. Cancel vehicle registration and license plates online through the DMV Online Self-Service. Connecticut’s Interactive Traffic Map for Real-Time Travel 2016 CT.gov | Connecticut's Official State Website. COVID-19-Traffic-Volume-Information .