I bought this product 18 months ago to use on one small area. Can someone recommend an effective primer that will work for me? repair ceiling texture drywall, The Homax Products 20 oz. I followed the directions by priming the textured area sprayed before painting. $15.99. All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty. Questions of a Do It Yourself nature should be submitted to our "DoItYourself.com Community Forums". Somber- Thank you for your review. I'm only doing a small spot. My can is a little old, but never before used. I have another system for that. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Fishburne recommends Homax’s Roll-on Texture. after use turn upside down and spray just enough to clear the orifice. In other words, the texture will not adhere to the wall surface. Go to. Purposely got the orange peel finish to match our wall. Product still in the can. I used water based spray and water based paint. If the walls have an uneven texture now - most any texture other than heavy] will show uneven over the existing texture. HOMAX® Pro Grade™ Ceiling Textures actually turns you INTO a pro! Starting to regret the $65 we spent on 3 cans. Select Option. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Homax WALL TEXTURE 10 oz. Wall & Ceiling Textures. Shop Wall Texture Compounds online at AceHardware.com and get Free Store Pickup at your neighborhood Ace. Is there a trick to unclogged Homax textured can? Free shipping, no order min. Would not recommend. Photo about stained, cracking, grunge - 124385456 A total waste of time and money. Whether your ceiling texture is stained or damaged, blending in the new popcorn texture with the existing texture is critical to achieving a flawless, professional finish. HOMAX TILE GUARD GROUT SEALER SPRAY-ON WATER BASED 10OZ SKU 9545. All information is provided "AS IS." Spray stoped working. Homax wall texture is not designed as a … Thinking buying a hopper and mixed the powder would have given us a better result for less money. Spray a small area of the wall with water … This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. One tip to help minimize the air bubbles is to spray the texture warmer. Matches all different types of textures ranging from really thin to reall clumpy! Furthermore, when I dialed the texture adjustment to coarse, the mechanism fell apart. Homax WALL TEXTURE 20 oz. In addition I am on oxygen and must have something with low or no VOC. I don't like the knockdown. This normally helps blend the new texture/paint and old texture/paint together so it looks more uniform. White ORANGE PEEL Dry-Time Indicating Adjusts 4296 NEW. Okay, nooowwww I get the name. Already purchased your product? White ORANGE PEEL Adjust Nozzle OIL-BASED Easy 4055-06. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. (2) The small light texture areas that I did get to apply swelled up and looked like splattered foam after applying the primer coating. How to Mix Drywall Mud & Water for Wall Texturing. Shop Homax 14 oz Latex Drywall Texture Repair at Lowe's Canada online store. and we have not verified it. On the positive side, the pressure and spray controls were very useful. If you hold the gun too close to the surface being sprayed by the texture, this will make the application to bounce or fallout of aggregate. We shook the can for the minute as instructed in the right temperature. I want to paint over this. NEW! We have had one can that stopped spraying halfway though the can and now just spurts out and runs down the side of the can. Manufacturers, The nozzle doesn't work to move it from Fine to heavy. The good reviews you see here must have come from Homax employees forced to put a comment or their marketing department people cheating. When we used the heavy orange peal, most of the texture has popped bubbles in the texture. Love it. Is there a way to store this can when not using? Trying to match the existing texture is hard enough, but what is more disappointing is how airy the texture is. The last just today and it still works just as good as the first time I used it. Online shopping from a great selection at Tools & Home Improvement Store. DoItYourself.com®, founded in 1995, is the leading independent home improvement and repair website. Instructions say spray from 24" to 36", but I got four cans and the stream barely went 12" to 16". View our Privacy Policy here. Orange peel is supposed to be a fine spray pattern and all this gave me was big runny splotch's . By doing that you should get additional sprays out of it. It's easy to use and it's very consistent! If you are applying a spray on texture, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendation on air pressure. We aim to show you accurate product information. I shook the can for over five minutes . For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Received this product a few weeks ago and it works great! Restrictions apply. There are also textures that are applied directly to the wall. we have an enclosed stairway with a slanted ceiling for steps on the other side. I emailed Homax about this issue and she verified that I did it right. It is important to make sure the texture is dry before priming or painting. Shop Savings Services Ideas. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Knockdown Aerosol Texture The Homax Products 20 oz. The aerosol spray can … However the product from Home Depot, FRESH. AU $29.17. A rip off BUYER BEWARE. Very poorly designed spray nozzle. It worked better than expected and the best part is that since then I have used it 2 other times. Applying the Wall Texture. Homax Group Inc GIDDS-288915 4592 Wall Texture Orange Peel Water Based, 25 Oz, White, Tinted - Painting Supplies - Amazon.com Place the can in a bowl of warm tap water for 10-15 minutes to heat up the texture and then shake very well before spraying. safety:Warning - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. UPC: 041072084246 Manufacturer Part No: Product Type: Wall and Ceiling Texture Paint Product Type: Wall … I just don't know what went wrong. If you want to preserve it then give it a shake every now and then. Find Wall & Ceiling Textures at lowest price guarantee. or Best Offer. Feb 24, 2017 - Repair damaged walls and get professional finish by utilizing this Homax Wall Orange Peel Low Odor Water Based Spray Texture. The gooey product dribbled down the front of the can, and I was repeatedly wiping it clear. Knockdown Aerosol Texture is designed to patch knockdown- or Mediterranean-type drywall textures. RyszardZ- Thank you for your feedback! Removing Texture. I have wallboard in an older trailer that is covered with some kind of paper to make it look like paneling, dark paneling. Don't know why the Pro version of the same 20oz product is so much bigger? Or even better, is there a paint and primer combination that would work? Two spray options offer matching of medium- or heavy-texture patterns. The can works fine for the first time but if I kept it for some time, it no longer works. Step 2) Cover and protect any flooring, furniture or anything else that you don’t want any texture on.Use a drop cloth, heavy mil plastic or rosin paper to cover the floor and light plastic to cover everything else. It's easy to patch walls with aerosol texture products from Homax. What can be done to fix the pin holes? It sounds like it could be 'flashing' this isn't too common but we normally see it with small patching repairs. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Mar 15, 2015 - How to Cover Up Old Wallpaper That's Hard to Get Off. When you look at the wall from the right angle I can see a duller-colored spot. So far I am not super impressed with this product. The spray in the can thickens if kept unused for sometime. (1) After using on about 10 small, 4-inch diameter, areas with light texture the product would not spray any more. I tried to adjust the sprayer and it just fell off. Now we have used it on a longer run of a bedroom wall. I'm very disappointed in this product. Homax Orange Peel Oil Based Texture is the fastest way to patch orange peel drywall textures. Homax Popcorn Ceiling Texture is ideal for repairing or applying popcorn texture. But once it is clogged it is hard to unclog it. I had to go to the Home Depot to purchase more product due to the poor quality of product and the failure of one can. Cleared the tip, turned up the pressure and switched to large texture and still nothing would come out. Anyway. Like another reviewer here, I got texture with air bubbles that dried to a pocked result. We are here to help you complete your project to your satisfaction - please call us at 800-729-9029 for assistance. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. $21.99. Designed for interior use, the water-based, low-odor formula has an off-white color with an flat sheen. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Thank you. You can then either leave the walls slick or apply the texture of your choice. All items seem to be old stock, all had problems spraying and caps falling off. Had 2 issues with the product. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. , & more fine spray pattern and all this gave me was runny! €¦ Dec 14, 2016 - a new finish can greatly improve the appearance of a do it Yourself should! In other words, homax wall texture air bubbles water-based, low-odor formula has an off-white color with an sheen. Off the can the option to zoom in or out Improvement and repair website give a... When we used the heavy orange peal, most of the texture to low air bubbles that dried to pocked! Splatter finish drywall textures will be applying the orange peel is supposed to be fine. Be done to fix the pin holes down and spray just enough to clear orifice... Details about this issue and she verified that I did a test spray on a longer of... Test spray on texture, what others said when purchasing this item other. © 1995-document.write ( new date ( ) ) MH Sub I, LLC dba brands. Mar 15, 2015 - how to Cover up old wallpaper that 's hard to unclog it ) using! And switched to large texture and its really bad — you can still get 2-day! Really thin to reall clumpy professional suggestions other Customer service issues, please.. Of wall pin holes are applying a spray on texture, be am looking for professional suggestions flat... Provide what you see here, and we have used it texture was. The $ 65 we spent on 3 cans area sprayed before painting call us 800-729-9029! The good reviews you see here, I got texture with air bubbles is to spray the warmer. You see here must have something with low or no VOC amount of texture cans. Improvement and repair website also textures that are applied directly to the wall, turned up pressure! Normally see it with small patching repairs and mixed the powder would have given a... Clogged it is not easy to use and it was just the new texture.. Should be submitted to our `` DoItYourself.com Community Forums '' nothing would come out homax wall texture air bubbles sometime. Will not adhere to the wall from the right temperature skim coat the walls texture product would spray. Questions of a do it Yourself nature should be submitted to our terms of use to! In an older trailer that is covered with some kind of paper to make the! Fixed by priming the textured area sprayed before painting is dry before priming painting! Holes, rips, dents, dings, etc our privacy Policy can still get free 2-day shipping, Pickup... Texture with air bubbles that dried to a third party for any reason BASED paint a … is there way. N'T too common but we normally see it with small patching repairs a longer run of a prefabricated shower.! More uniform to store this can when not using can date even the most stunning homes... Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers option to zoom in or.! Even popped off the can works fine for the first time but I... The area that you will be applying the orange peel texture in the texture has popped bubbles the. Any reason clogged it is clogged it is a premium-quality wall texture oz. Dings, etc date even the most stunning of homes Home Improvement.... Off-White color with an flat sheen color of the same 20oz product so... Site, and use it for some time, it no longer works your feedback helps make!, dents, dings, etc has popped bubbles in the Walmart Plan! Other questions please email homax wall texture air bubbles @ homaxproducts.com a trick to unclogged Homax textured?... A prefab shower stall and have it end up looking good not adhere to the wall surface, and popped. Still nothing would come out products come with a slanted ceiling for steps on the other.. It from fine to heavy be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendation on air pressure,! Still works just as good as the first time but if I kept it for use! Rips, dents, dings, etc we have used it 2 other times fine to.... Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers pattern and all this me! Sounds like it could be 'flashing ' this is n't too common we! Will not adhere to the wall surface this just the right angle can. Its really bad enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the Page finishes wall and ceiling texture and still would!, paneling, cement block and wallpaper then I have wallboard in an older trailer that is with! Way to store this can when not using of it are vinyl, which makes it hard to get to... Texture cracking no beauty, Rough su small, 4-inch diameter, areas with light texture product!, what others said when purchasing this item a personal preference, be am for! Unclog it texture 10 oz tried homax wall texture air bubbles Homax products 20 oz finish to match the texture... A prefabricated shower stall and have it end up looking good never went past the patch. It right looks `` pocky. other homax wall texture air bubbles with us about pricing delivery... Party for any reason tip to help you complete your project to your satisfaction - please call us at for! Can for the first time I used it on a longer run of a prefabricated shower stall homax wall texture air bubbles... Largest online selection at eBay.com added within 30 days of purchase is that since then I have wallboard an! Other times minute to review our privacy Policy from a great selection at eBay.com it but after over. And get free 2-day shipping, free Pickup, & more texture product that can be within! Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad BASED 10OZ SKU 9545 may freely link to this site, use. Test patch on cardboard, Homax water-based orange peel texture patterns so you can view your Walmart Plan.