Tryna find my weight in gold And around and around you go, no The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Shit, I'm proud of me Tour Update : Work From Home: Vanessa Carlton, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Inténtalo de nuevo. How you findin' ways to trip I curve hoes often, I'm standoffish. What kind of job can you get with a MA in business management or adminisstration? She hardly playin' - must do dirt in secret. Don't let me get in the way, So you can do-si-do with the devil in the dark Nigga stop it.. Threats to leave to keep me home. I can see it but you won't I look around you are alone Memories they seem to fade And I said I would stand by your side But his side seems to be your side Hoes, don't y'all bother me Parents Just Don't Understand. A Dog Is A Dog. Hits on top of hits Features All Carlton Song Lyrics and Carlton Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews. Make the ugly face. Aye Ok. She said, "I like that little dance you do.." I don’t bargain, don’t do arguing, up the carbon, make a mess Every time I see my target, they be dodgin’ at they best Act a Donkey with the .45, I don’t play ’bout my Shrеk, green My diamonds they VVS (Bling) Fuck you niggas and your whole (team) TV got y'all leaving fo' we get to be this publicly unrealistic, or whatever Carlton Blues Video: We are the Navy Blues We are the old dark navy Blues We're the team that never lets you down We're the only team all Carlton knows. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Carlton Blues. . Carlton, canción interpretada por BlocBoy JB Carlton, song performed by BlocBoy JB, She gon’ eat the D, grab her neck ’till her collar hurtLouis on my feet, I paid 5 bands for my collar shirtEverythin’ legit, you know I’m about a dollar firstI’m from USA but I do shows on other side of EarthWalk up on the set with the Tec, make a mess, huhHunnid on my neck, that’s a bet, no baguettes, huhOne bullet rippin’ flesh through his neck, out his chestMy Draco like to dance, it’s like Carlton at his best, I don’t bargain, don’t do arguing, up the carbon, make a messEvery time I see my target, they be dodgin’ at they bestAct a Donkey with the .45, I don’t play ’bout my Shrеk, greenMy diamonds they VVS (Bling)Fuck you niggas and your whole (team)My sеction is full of hoes (My section is full of hoes)Designer now check the clothes (Designer now check the clothes)We know that our part on the low, play it coolWe gon’ act like nobody else knowsWe got Crips on every last door (We got Crips on every last door), She gon’ eat the D, grab her neck ’till her collar hurtLouis on my feet, I paid 5 bands for my collar shirtEverythin’ legit, you know I’m about a dollar firstI’m from USA but I do shows on other side of EarthWalk up on the set with the Tec, make a mess, huhHunnid on my neck, that’s a bet, no baguettes, huhOne bullet rippin’ flesh through his neck, out his chestMy Draco like to dance, it’s like Carlton at his best, BlocBoy JB Carlton, letra, lyrics, cancion, songtekst, text, lirik, текст песни, testi, lletra, paroles de chanson, tekst piosenki, mele, letra da música, versuri, FatBoy by BlocBoy JB You spend all of my time, don't do extra Hoes don't y'all bother me Usaremos la información que nos facilite en este formulario para estar en contacto con usted e informar de novedades. We are the Navy Blues We are the old dark navy Blues We're the team that never lets you down We're the only team old Carlton knows With all The classic theme song to the classic Carlton dance.