Reset. : 1-888-222-2592. Please ensure the copies you send are clear and legible. Nationality. Need information about dispute resolution? Air Carrier Name Nationality Status Licence Number. How can I settle a dispute with a railway company? Phone, Fax, and Email. Email: info@otc-cta.gc.ca. Tweets from CTA_gc. Canadian Transportation Agency. How can I apply for a coasting trade  licence? Accessible transportation; National transportation system; Decisions & determinations ; Enforcement; Consultations; Home; Open Data Portal; Case Status Enquiries; Case Status Enquiries. Find everything you need to know about Canadian Transportation Agency on Yellowpages.ca. Postal: Phone Number. Do you have a list of coasting trade licence applications? Canadian Transportation Agency If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. How can I file a rail noise and vibration complaint? Website. Where can I find a list of Canadian Duty Paid Vessels working in Canada? You should contact the Canadian Transportation Agency if you need to make the following complaints: Air travel complaints (flight delays, cancellations, schedule changes, lost/damaged/delayed baggage, getting bumped due to overbooking), Accessibility related to transportation services. Accessibility for persons with disabilities is about human dignity and equality. Canadian Transportation Agency Rail Help Line: 1-877-850-7148. Please include your case number in the subject line of the email/fax or on the mailing envelope. Email: info@otc-cta.gc.ca, What types of complaints does the Agency handle, How do I report an airline that does not show all inclusive air pricing, Do you have a guide for persons with disabilities, Do you have training videos on assisting persons with disabilities, Who does the Agency consider to be a person with a disability, How can I file a rail noise and vibration complaint, How can I settle a dispute with a railway company, Do you have a list of federal railways companies, How do I report a rail company blocking the road, Do you have a list of coasting trade licence applications, How can I apply for a coasting trade  licence, Where can I find a list of Canadian Duty Paid Vessels working in Canada. Making Canada's National Transportation System the Most Accessible in the World: From Principles to Practice, Railway, Rail Shipper and Community Help Line, At the Heart of Transportation: A Moving History, How the CTA is adapting to unprecedented and challenging times, CTA publishes Inquiry Officer's report into complaints that airlines did not respect communications obligations under the Air Passenger Protection Regulations, Agency releases its 2019-2020 Annual Report, Chair and CEO Keynote Address to the IATA Global Accessibility Symposium – October 27, 2020. Tel. It makes decisions and determinations on a wide range of matters involving air, rail and marine modes of transportation under the authority of Parliament, as set out in the Canada Transportation … TTY: 1-800-669-5575. Do you have a list of federal railways companies? How do I report a rail company blocking the road? Log in; fr Passer en français / Switch to French language × Your account is now active! Do you have training videos on assisting persons with disabilities? Search. How do I report an airline that does not show all inclusive air pricing? : 1-888-222-2592 Keep these for your records. Do you have a guide for persons with disabilities? What types of complaints does the Agency handle? Who does the Agency consider to be a person with a disability? You should contact the Canadian Transportation Agency if you need to make the following complaints: Air travel complaints (flight delays, cancellations, schedule changes, lost/damaged/delayed baggage, getting bumped due to overbooking) Accessibility related to transportation services Contact information for CTA Website 1-888-222-2592 or TTY 1-800-669-5575 Twitter The Canadian Transportation Agency is the country's longest-standing independent, expert tribunal and regulator Our organization and mandate Our legislation Our publications Our performance. Please enter your search location . Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N9, Office: TTY: 1-800-669-5575 www.otc-cta.gc.ca, See all hours. Fax: 819-997-6727. The Canadian Transportation Agency is an independent, quasi-judicial tribunal and economic regulator. Fax: 819-997-6727  Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint. Class of Aircraft (only applies to Canadian carriers) Filter. Canadian Transportation Agency Rail Help Line: 1-877-850-7148, Our organization and mandate  Our legislation  Our publications  Our performance. No personal information related to the case will be displayed or made available. Please enter what you're searching for. Accessible transportation; National transportation system; Decisions & determinations; Enforcement; Consultations; Home; Open Data Portal ; Air Carrier Licences; Air Carrier Licences. Status of Licence. Tweets from @CTA_gc . Case Number. Search. Email: pta-atc@otc-cta.gc.ca Fax: 819-953-6019 Mail: Canadian Transportation Agency, 15 Eddy Street, Gatineau, Quebec, J8X 4B3 Railway, Rail Shipper and Community Help Line. Get in touchUse our online form below to send a message directly to our service experts or Request a Quote online or Place a pick up. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. Please enter your case number. How do I file an accessibility complaint? Filter Options Type of Licence. Chair and CEO Scott Streiner . Take note: As of September 23, in addition to ​ temperature screening occurring at Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports, 11 more have been added to the list. Our customer experience team is standing by!The OfficeAddress: 355 Horner Avenue, Toronto, ON M8W 1Z7Phone: (855) Ship-CSABusiness HoursMonday - Friday 9am to 5pmSaturday - 9am to 2pmSunday - Closed 506-851-6950 Primary; Directions. 15 Eddy Street The status of most applications and complaints may be checked online. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. If you are also travelling from St. John’s, Halifax, Québec City, Ottawa, Toronto-Billy Bishop, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Kelowna or Victoria, you will undergo temperature screening. Canadian Transportation Agency Gatineau, Quebec J8X 4B3, Tel. Please do not send us your original documents.