It doesn’t have the prestige of the MP or the security of the Garrison. However, no advancement in science has fixed our one problem that makes us different than humans…We still need blood to live and we love it fresh from the source. I do. Bottom Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin) (933) Top Eren Yeager (540) Anal Sex (325) Smut (277) Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (199) Anal Fingering (177) Fluff (171) Fluff and Smut (141) Blow Jobs (140) Angst (114) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Eren is taken in by the corporation and is forced to face some frightening truths about himself. Mysecretfanmoments on AO3 asked if I have any Levi/Eren fic recs. Please let me know if it’s the right one :) “I’m not.” Zayn speaks, his tone harsh and deeper than Louis remembers. In which Armin and Mikasa drag a reluctant Eren to a NaNoWriMo kick off party, where he meets Levi. Fanfiction Rec List. He’s having an affair with his friend (who’s already in a relationship). Fic Recs. Bottom Louis Fic Rec. It’s been Eren’s dream to join since childhood. Despite the fact that humanity had not yet reclaimed Wall Maria, technology has progressed. Just a place to help others read the wonderful fic we enjoy. “There are vampires all around you. Levi is essentially in charge of the well being of Eren and is his therapist. The one where Levi’s a business man, Eren’s a college student and they meet on Omegle. I’m a bit of a sadist, I guess. It evens out in the end. Shut Up and Dance by fracturedmoonlight. Eren dug his fingers in harder, a sob caught in his throat as he begged – “Please don’t go.”. I hate them. Also, this fic is highly amusing. Two thousand years ago, he had been looking outside the walls the way Levi was now looking in. (COMPLETE) (Under 5,000) Despite being really short, this is my favorite reincarnation AU. This tumblelog is powered by Tumblr, and was designed by Bill Israel. His only problem is his own emotions: holding on to his past pains and trying to accept a possible future at Levi’s side. https://archiveofourown.org/works/2127261 Hello! Sitting here with Jean’s credit card clutched in his hand, Eren’s sure this is just the beginning of a long and prosperous road full of justice. Harry is nothing short of entranced. Literally. (COMPLETE) (5,000-10,000) This fic somehow manages to be in character and out of character at the same time. I’m sorry, we cant find this fic… is there any other details you can give us that might help? Hope drives people to fight back, in any way they can. (A Celtic lore! Also: Levi’s mom. I started this blog with the intention of saving fics that I really loved w/o going on ao3 all the time and figured if someone saw these recommended fics they might love them as much as me. Its traditions mostly ignored, its people live peaceful lives. Since he is not that stupid, thank you very much, he decides to go with it. Harry Potter Recs. This fic stuck out to me because I’ve read a lot of writer AUs before, but never one specifically about NaNoWriMo, which is when you will see writers for the beasts they really are. Flunking out of school prevents him from attending military college, and he drifts along in life, ignoring his friends’ encouragement to go back to school or start a career. Rated: T - Spanish - Mystery/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/30 - Published: 10/29 - Petra R., Levi A. I’m serious. Summary: If another white, suburban mom touches Harry’s arm, he’s gonna have to sterilize it with bleach when he gets home. I really don’t know what to think of this fic, but it is nearing 100,000 words and I’m still reading it. :), Also there is no smut but from the author’s username, I’d assume we have a clue on who’d be on the receiving end ;), https://archiveofourown.org/works/17070260. It’s cute and sad and lovely. Games We Don’t Want to Play by obsidianromance. ereri fanfic ereri eren levi aot aot fic snk attack on titan shingeki no kyojin eren jeager levi ackerman fic recs fanfic recs. I hope you like it! This is based on the prompt by cherry916: “When Sam was kicked out of his house he didn’t just bring his books and stuff with him. (Never challenge him to karaoke.) SHIPS: Levi/Hange STATUS: complete, 1682 words COMMENTS: I'd never really given Levi/Hange a shot before this fic. Summary: “Harry Styles?” A voice called out, and Harry blinked in shock as he was assaulted by a sweet, luscious scent. And he would have, had a stranger not happened to look out his window when he did. Does this sound familiar to you? I realized the tags give the wrong impression lol), https://archiveofourown.org/works/12655194, Tags: omega Louis, Alpha Harry, meet-cute. Paradise-Eren Jeager, 16, stands poised on a bridge ready to end it all. (Louis is legal. And eren was simply an intern until erwin wanted him to edit for Levi or something , to help Levi stay on schedule.