See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. It was now 30 minutes, and we all decided to just walk out. She said they were just servers, there were no bartenders and did we want a drink? $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Is this your restaurant? Boardwalk Grill 5879 Marina Road Discovery Bay, CA 94505. All of these visits were on weekdays, as to avoid any weekend crowds. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? However over the past 3 years the food and service has changed. I also mentioned we had been sitting at the bar hoping to order a drink and four different individuals had come behind the bar, mixed drinks and then left. Burger was frozen pre made type Costco patty, onion rings were great prob best part of lunch. Disgustedly, we left and won’t be back! The waitress ran after one of my friends calling out that she had a table for us now! The menu reasonable is reasonably priced and an overall great value. Ultimate Perks ($) Daily: 11:00am – 10:00pm After my wife's hand surgery she was unable cut... Yum!view is limited to the docks w some nice boats and delta water...but they've made the best of it. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. three being small disasters. Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport. Stay up to date with special offers and events. read more, People are nice but the ribs were over cooked and burned like they usually are. Once seated we waited another 10 mins to order drinks. Coffee Shop, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Sandwiches. The third was just my wife and me and again almost two hours and they had run out of Chardonnay wine! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) When I re-ordered, I got my food after my friends had long finished theirs and my order was still wrong! Another table was seated and they needed silverware, the server took the unused appetizer plates and wrapped silverware off of the dirty table that had not been bussed next to us. Way too much money for what they are serving. Disgustedly, we left and won’t be back! When/if you are in town, visit Boardwalk Grill for a quick Margarita and Beers. Won’t be going back unless they get it together.More. Ciabatta bun was like cheap white bread no flavor kinda stale. but they've made the best of it. Sat 12pm-10pm. Japanese, Sushi, La Taqueria Limon ($) Coffee Shop, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Sandwiches Good wine selection and lots of beers on tap! First and last time visit. The second time was a two hour fiasco to get shrimp tacos which also included a 20 minute wait just to get our drinks to the table. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Never again!More. I also noticed the shrimp tacos that used to be fantastic are still on the menu however they are using bay shrimp now mixed with Mahi. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Distance: 1.03 miles, Sports Bar Steakhouse ($$) Food and drinks below expectations. 5879 Marina Rd, Discovery Bay, CA 94505-9134. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Hope it changes but lunch for 3 adults and diet cokes was $80. I also mentioned we had been sitting at the bar hoping to order a drink and four different individuals had come behind the bar, mixed drinks and then left. read more. Hours. Drinks were good and we had a great...dining experience.More, Stopped in at Boardwalk Grill yesterday with my wife and two friends. Food was good too. Coffee Shop Once seated we waited another 10 mins to order drinks. The third was just my wife and me and again almost two hours and they had run out of Chardonnay wine! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Never again! Join now Distance: 0.81 miles, Callahan's Coffee & Cones ($) Get quick answers from Boardwalk Grill staff and past visitors. $$ What’s the old saying “screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me”. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Give us a call (925) 513-2499 Order over the phone or make a reservation. Distance: 0.86 miles, Sports Bar Steakhouse ($$) The staff has always been welcoming and helpful. Boardwalk Fries®, burgers, and shakes since 1981 . We ate on the patio with a larger party. Order food online at Boardwalk Grill, Discovery Bay with Tripadvisor: See 52 unbiased reviews of Boardwalk Grill, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 9 restaurants in Discovery Bay. Fish tacos on a Friday afternoon! Distance: 0.86 miles, Mi Pueblo ($) All rights reserved. Give us a call (925) 513-2499 Order over the phone or make a reservation. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I often bring out of town guests to the Boardwalk Grill. Boardwalk Grill 5879 Marina Road Discovery Bay, CA 94505. American New, Mediterranean, Tapas The first visit had the waiter bringing my friends their food and only then telling me they didn’t have what I had ordered. Mexican, Latin American, Salvadorean Service and food was great. Yesterday, we arrived and admittedly we first asked for a outside table. Service was excellent and attentive. M-F 11am-10pm. The food is well prepared and the service is great. Join our email list. Stay up to date with special offers and events. The waitress ran after one of my friends calling out that she had a table for us now! What’s the old saying “screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me”. Donuts are officially recognized as Health Food.... View and ambiance average. Upon arriving we waited at least 10 plus minutes to be seated...in a less than 1/2 full restaurant. Quaint, Cozy Bar and Restaurant by the water of Discovery Bay, CA. It was now 30 minutes, and we all decided to just walk out. Way too much money for what they are serving. Covid menu 2020 9.8.2020 01 Covid menu 2020 9.8.2020 02. Well, I’ve let them do it four times! All of these visits were on weekdays, as to avoid any weekend crowds. Once our food was ordered we waited longer than expected for our meals. read more, Love the noodles! Watered down Skinny Margarita, couldn't taste any alcohol. Horrible management, entire staff needs training!!! in a less than 1/2 full restaurant. It was approximately 1:30pm, which we had planned on in order to hopefully bypass any major rush crowd. I answered “yes, that that’s why we were waiting in the bar!” Three times after that people came behind the bar and ‘AGAIN’ no offer of drinks. Main Menu. The wait staff was young but attentive. 108-01 108th Street, Rockaway Park, NY 11694 (718) 634-3200 105 Putnam Boulevard, Atlantic Beach, NY 11509 (516) 239-3900 Disappointing this used to be great place to go for a meal on the water. Steakhouse, Sports Bars, Matsuyama Restaurant ($$) Once our food was ordered we waited longer than expected for our meals. Join now. After 15 minutes sitting at the bar, I asked the hostess for a table inside and were told no tables were available at the moment (although there numerous empty tables in the restaurant), but she would try. The second time was a two hour fiasco to get shrimp tacos which also included a 20 minute wait just to get our drinks to the table. View the menu for Boardwalk Grill and restaurants in Discovery Bay, CA. Latin American, Mexican, the donuts taste good and that's all that matters... Taco Tuesday is a great choice for simple and well priced Mexican food. HAPPY HOUR MENU 3PM - Close Daily Draft Beer $6 Premium Draft Beer $8 Shares $6. Nice place for a casual lunch. Nice place for a casual lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Good variety of choices. 691 Tasman Dr. Ste Q Sunnyvale, CA. Steakhouse, Sports Bars Won’t be going back unless they get it together. Distance: 0.54 miles, Vin Alegro ($$) Owner/manager was terrible. read more, I have not been here, but I used to work with Alan, a very nice man, and I recommend his business! Disappointing this used to be great place to go for a meal on the water. 691 Tasman Drive, Suite Q; Sunnyvale, CA 94089; Phone 408-743-5110; Hours . BOARDWALK FRIES BURGERS SHAKES Where To Find Us Location. Another table was seated and they needed silverware, the server took the unused appetizer plates and wrapped silverware off of the dirty table that had not been bussed next to us. Well, I’ve let them do it four times! Telephone: 408-743-5110. 6 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. Yesterday, we arrived and admittedly we first asked for a outside table.